What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Toddler children's book, following a spot or dot which gets bigger, smaller, changes colour, page by page

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helen Ellis (new)

Helen Ellis | 1 comments There's this book I've seen when my daughter was a baby, about 18 months ago and it looked fairly new. It's aimed at young children. It was a large board book when I had it (I think), quite plain white cover maybe, but I could be wrong. At a guess I'd say it was published around 2015 but I don't really know.

The first page is a dot which you're told to press, when you turn the page it's got bigger, then it gets smaller, then it multiplies, then you shake it so page by page the reader has to do something- and the next page something changes with the dot.
I can't find the book in my work library, which is where I found it. And now my daughter's at an age I'd love to read it with her, I just can't remember the name of it! It was lovely. Any ideas I'll be eternally grateful!
Thank you! Helen.

message 2: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (Nidhogg) | 43 comments Press Here by Hervé Tullet? Only thing that leaps to mind.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40648 comments Mod
Helen Ellis, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Press Here (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Hervé Tullet (other topics)