Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Issues with Quotes > Delete Quotes - Ron Baratono

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin, Goodreads Expert (new)

Robin | 9 comments Mod
Hi there,

This author has requested that all quotes not related to the book "The writings of Ron Baratono" be removed from the site. I've already removed 20+.

If anyone is able to help out, please feel free to let me know.

message 2: by Ron (last edited May 11, 2018 08:23AM) (new)

Ron Baratono (ronbaratono) | 296 comments Thank you so much Robin and I'm sorry to ask this. 46 quotes are from my book, "The Writinngs of Ron Baratono." They are clearly tagged with that title, they will stay. The rest, 64 of them, I'd liked removed. They will be easy to sort since they have no book title. Thank you so much, and thanks for wonderful job this group does. I'm very grateful. Bless you.

Ron Baratono

message 3: by Ron (new)

Ron Baratono (ronbaratono) | 296 comments Only 7 more to go...You're group is wonderful, always has been.

Ron

message 4: by Robin, Goodreads Expert (new)

Robin | 9 comments Mod
Robin wrote: "Hi there,

This author has requested that all quotes not related to the book "The writings of Ron Baratono" be removed from the site. I've already removed 20+.

If anyone is able to help out, pleas..."

You're most welcome, Ron!

message 5: by Ron (new)

Ron Baratono (ronbaratono) | 296 comments There doing great Robin. There's only 7 more to get deleted. Now, all my quotes are from my book and tagged as such: "The Writings of Ron Baratono." I'm very grateful.

Thank you,
Ron Baratono

message 6: by Ron (new)

Ron Baratono (ronbaratono) | 296 comments Thank you all for the wonderful job today. You're all a awesome bunch. Have a outstanding weekend. God bless you and your families. I'm so grateful for this group, so many times you've assisted me, with kindness and grace. :)

Ron Baratono