Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Murder Most Fowl (Swansneck Village Mystery #1)
This topic is about Murder Most Fowl
Adding New Books & Editions > Help to combine formats of one book please

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by V.S. (new)

V.S. Vale (vsvale) | 5 comments Hi,
I'm new to Goodreads as an Author, and I have listed my first book, in all 3 formats (with individual ISBN's).
Kindle
eBook
Paperback.

(Although, I did by accident add 2 x paperback and would like to remove one - but can't find a 'delete' button)

Anyway - I have tried to combine these formats into one book - for review purposes etc., But despite ticking the box, and clicking on Combine (or auto combine) nothing has happened. Can someone help me please - either with instructions or doing it for me?

Many thanks

message 2: by ImageReader (new) - added it

ImageReader | 1 comments Welcome.

message 3: by Renske (new)

Renske | 11546 comments The editions of your book are already combined, so the reviews will show together. but each edition is listed so people can select the edition they have read.

I merged the duplicate paperback, authors can't delete books.

We list Kindle editions with their ASIN, not ISBN. Is ISBN 9781999656515 only used for the Kindle edition or also for a different edition?

message 4: by V.S. (new)

V.S. Vale (vsvale) | 5 comments Hi All, and many thanks for the welcome - and kind advice.

The Kindle .mobi format has it's own ISBN 9781999656515
The book is on Amazon for pre-order, showing this ASIN: B07CNKJPK9

Would you be able to add that ASIN please?
I really appreciate your help with this.

message 5: by Renske (new)

Renske | 11546 comments I have replaced the ISBN with the ASIN. I also edited the title so they follow the policies for series titles. And created a series page https://www.goodreads.com/series/2330...

message 6: by V.S. (new)

V.S. Vale (vsvale) | 5 comments Thank you so much Renske, that's wonderful.
Now on to book 2 :-)