What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fantasy/book about girl whose brother runs away and sells his soul to fallen angels. Girls mother is pregnant and cant leave her bed and brother ends up comming home bringing this gang of angels with him

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited May 10, 2018 08:28PM) (new)

Sarah Clum | 1 comments I read this book around 2008. Im pretty sure it had a black cover with a very small white silhouette of an angel on the cover.

The plot -

A girl who spends most of her time with her two best girlfriends, they party with each other alot(i think) Her brother ran away with a motor cycle gang? Everyone makes fun of her because of what her brother did. Pretty sure her mother is pregnant and cant leave her bed.

One night she hears a bunch of horrible noise downstairs and her brother came home. He has these colorful lines all over his body that look like tattoos but also move??

Anyway, i remember this motor cycle gang, who were actually fallen angles, living in like this big mansion.
I guess her brother sold is soul? And this girl ends up going to the mansion, and sees all these souls in a room that this fallen angel had collected.

I remember there being this weird detail and her and a boy hooking up at a party. Its an Important detail in the story but some how they dont remember?? I remember she snuck out to go to that party, made out with that boy, and then got in a car crash on the way home from the party??

this may not all be accurate. I was 10 when i read this story so there might be things im adding, i dont really know.

I've been looking for this book for other two years!!!!

I fell like the book started with some sort of UN word.. But i dont know.

please help me!! This has been driving me crazy and I;ve started thinking i made the whole thing up!

Thanks so much for your help.

Sarah

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Sarah, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put some plot details in your header. (NO ALL CAPS.) This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Sarah, is this book for young adults (teens) or older adults?

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40675 comments Mod
Sarah, are you still looking for this or did you find it?