Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVES > June Battle of the Books Nominations

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Please leave suggestions for the June Battle of the Books below.

Theme: LGBTQ+

* Only young adult books will be accepted.
** Books that do not fit the theme will not be included in the poll.
*** Check group bookshelf before making any suggestions. Only books that are not already on the shelf will be included in the poll. | Group Bookshelf

You may nominate more than one pair.

This thread will be closed on 5/20 or as soon as we reach 10 pairs.

Thanks!

message 2: by Misty (last edited May 11, 2018 11:55AM) (new)

Misty | 633 comments Sorry!

The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich VS. It's Not Like It's a Secret by Misa Sugiura
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson VS. Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde VS. You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Misty wrote: "The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich by Cale Dietrich"

Hi Misty. I need two books in order to add them to my list. Something like Book A vs. Book B. Or Carry On by Rainbow Rowell vs. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera . Is there another book you would want to add with The Love Interest?

message 4: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Autoboyography by Christina Lauren vs The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Guide, #1) by Mackenzi Lee

message 5: by Louie (new)

Louie | 110 comments Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh vs. Ace of Shades (The Shadow Game #1) by Amanda Foody .
People Like Us by Dana Mele vs. Lizzie by Dawn Ius .
Of Fire and Stars (Of Fire and Stars, #1) by Audrey Coulthurst vs. Inkmistress (Of Fire and Stars, #0.5) by Audrey Coulthurst

message 6: by Katriann (new)

Katriann (annelisreadingroom) | 2192 comments We Are the Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson vs. The Inexplicable Logic of My Life by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

message 7: by Ariana (new)

Ariana (quietly-sobbing-into-a-book) | 26 comments Carry On by Rainbow Rowell vs. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

message 8: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Hero by Perry Moore vs Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited May 17, 2018 06:58PM) (new)

Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde vs. Of Fire and Stars (Of Fire and Stars, #1) by Audrey Coulthurst

message 10: by Louie (new)

Louie | 110 comments Ariana wrote: "Carry On by Rainbow Rowell vs. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz"
I believe that this group already read Carry On.

message 11: by Ariana (last edited May 18, 2018 05:14PM) (new)

Ariana (quietly-sobbing-into-a-book) | 26 comments can I change it to
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe, #1) by Benjamin Alire Sáenz vs Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan

message 12: by Louie (new)

Louie | 110 comments When will the poll be posted?

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) Louie wrote: "When will the poll be posted?"

Just made it. Here's a link to it: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.