Literally Anything and Everything Roleplays! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dead/Finished RPs > Aly and HarpyAshe

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1134 comments Mod
Girl A isn't your typical 17 year old high schooler. No, she was one of the youngest people to give birth to a baby, it happening the first time when she was 11 years old, then again when she was 14. With two kids under her and her parents pretty much disowning her, she lives with her grandparents. The provide enough stability for her that she can go to school and a job on the weekends, but they're not saints either. They don't go above and beyond, they do just enough that she can get stuff done. And that's all she needs really.

Guy A on the other hand is your typical 17 year old boy. He parties, likes sports, gets decent enough grades, has a younger sister that he annoys and says that he hates, but actually secretly adores her and would do anything to keep her safe. Typical high school boy right? Not completely. See he was taken at a young age, kidnapped by the people that he's come to call mom and dad. Now they're not bad people at their core, they were just unable to have children at the time so they took him from the hospital after he was born and called him their own. By the time they were able to have a child of their own, they just weren't able to give him up.

So, these two people, pretty horrified backstories, right? They happen to go to the same school when Girl A transfers there after her grandparents moved a few towns away. Guy A is pretty hooked on her from the moment they meet, but he doesn't know about her having children yet. She's afraid to tell him, afraid that he'll run off or something before they even have a chance to make this work. So, what will happen with these two? With Guy A be alright with the children she has? Will he decide it's too much for him to handle, bow out? When he discovers that he has no blood relations to these people he's been cared for his entire life, what will he do?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1134 comments Mod

Name: Kyler Beck Denton

Date of Birth: April 12
Time of Birth: 4:39 PM
Location of Birth: Kansas Hospital Association in Topeka, Kansas
Current Location: Everett, Washington

Language(s): English

Sexuality: Bi-curious
Position?? Dominant.
Virgin?? Yes.

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/312139495
//Hair Color// Original is brown, but he's rocking pink due to a bet he lost
//Eye Color// Light hazel
//Height// 5'9
//Weight 169 lbs
//Skin Tone// Healthy tan

Scars?? A few here and there from accidents
Birth Marks?? He has a bruise looking one on the back of his neck
Freckles?? Some here and there
Distinctive Markings? His birth mark

Family
//Mother// Amanda Grace Denton - status unknown
//Father// Harry Scott Denton - status unknown
//Little Sister// Mary Grace Denton - alive/well

History
{To be written up when Harpy isn't a lazy butt!}

Personality
*Friendly
*Playful
*A bit flirty, but not in a creepy way
*Hot headed at some points
*Says things without thinking it through pretty often
*Caring
*Doesn't like people who are fake or pretend

Tattoos
https://weheartit.com/entry/312140024
//Puzzle piece on left wrist//

https://weheartit.com/entry/312140079
//Tree on right wrist//

https://weheartit.com/entry/312140135
//Tiger and snake on back//

message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo  Name: Camillia Sabine Pérez
Nickname: Cam

Date of Birth: August 19th

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Position: Submissive
Virgin: Is that a joke?

Appearance
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...

Hair Color: Strawberry blonde, redder than blond.
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'2
Weight: 115 LBS
Skin Tone: Fair skinned

Markings:
Faint stretch marks across lower stomach- from childbirth.
Freckles across her cheeks and nose.

Family
Mother: Raquel Pérez
Father: James Pérez
Grandmother: Elenora Ramirez
Grandfather: Roberta Ramirez

History
{Will also be written up when Aly does something with her life.}

Personality
*Ambivert
*Bookworm
*Frisky
*Considerate
*Can be a flirt without even realizing it

message 5: by Milo (new)

Milo  Thank you!! I love how Kyler is 'rocking pink due to a lost bet' XD

Hahaha! I love that too lol I was gonna make him have black hair, but I was like "you know what, pink would suit him well" xD

message 7: by Milo (new)

Milo  And it does! Would you like to post first?

If you would like to sure, that would be great (:

message 9: by Milo (new)

Milo  It's alright! You can. I'm terrible at starting things.

Okay haha I'm making dinner right now so I'll post in about 20 minutes (:

message 11: by Milo (new)

Milo  That's fine!

Kyler ran his fingers through his hair, smoothing it down as he looked at the mirror that was up in his locker. It was through his first week of having pink hair and he had to say, it actually wasn't the worst thing ever. He just couldn't decide if it was better worn if it was nice and smoothed down or better if it was all messy. He was still trying to figure that out.

Frowning, he shook his head at the smoothed down look and quickly ruffled it all up, putting it how he was use to. Much better. Grabbing his books, he checked one more time to make sure he didn't look like a huge cotton candy before shutting his locker door and starting down the hallway. Gym was his first period anyways so it was gonna get messy there soon enough.

message 13: by Milo (last edited May 10, 2018 05:59PM) (new)

Milo  Camillia was about six lockers down, she had been watching the guy down from her mess with his hair for what seemed like forever. He flattened it, then messed it up, then flattened it down again. He finally decided on a messy look and got his book out of his locker and made his way to class. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.
Cam decided she probably looked like a stalker so she turned to her own locker where it was decorated with many pictures of her two kids and herself. She smiled to herself, they always seemed to brighten her day. Grabbing what she needed, she closed her locker door and made her way to her first-period class.

((Should they have gym together??))

(( Yeah sure (: ))

As Kyler passed by, he did notice a girl that had looked away from him just in time for him passing by her. He hadn't ever seen her before so she was probably new? Probably. She was probably just trying to figure out what in the hell some dude was doing walking around with cotton candy hair. Understandable enough. He just continued down the hallway, saying hello to a few friends before getting to the gym and into the locker room.

Changing into a simple tank top and basketball shorts, he went out and sat down in his "assigned spot" which was just a spot on the court they wanted you to sit at. He chatted a bit with a friend next to him as he absent mindly picked at a scab that was on his knee.

message 15: by Milo (new)

Milo  Camillia walked down the halls to the room that was supposedly the Gym. She opened the large door and walked inside. The first thing she noticed was the bright pink hair. And there's bubblegum. She made her way into the girls' locker room and changed into her gym clothes: her volleyball shorts and a simple grey T-shirt.
When she walked out she looked around noticing everyone was sitting in a spot. Her green eyes widened slightly as she realized she had no idea where the hell she was supposed to sit. She cursed under her breath and scurried over to the Gym teacher. "Um, hi. I'm new... Is there somewhere I am supposed to sit?"

The gym teacher, Mrs. Chambers, looked over at her when she came to her and asked for a spot.
"Oh yes, you're....Camillia," she said, giving a quick look around,"Lets see, you can go ahead and sit....next to....Kyler and Ashley. Kyler! Ashley! Raise your hands please!"

Kyler looked over when his name was called and he and the dude he had been talking to a moment ago both raised their hands, though Kyler raised both hands and his feet along with it just to be a little goofy. Ashley hit him on the leg and Kyler chuckled, seeing the girl that was looking at him earlier in the hallway. So she was in the class with him huh? And she was gonna be sitting next to him from now on too?

message 17: by Milo (new)

Milo  Camillia turned and saw Gummybear and another kid raise their hands. Of course, the bunny rabbit had to be smart and raise his feet as well. She raised an eyebrow and turned to the teacher to protest, but she went along with it and forced a smile, "Thanks..."
Cam walked over to the two and sat down where she was told to. She put her red curls into a ponytail and kept her back turned to them. Looking around the classroom she saw many different people. They were so different from her old school. A lot different.

Kyler and Ashley looked at the girl as she turned to come towards them, her not saying anything though when she passed by to sit. Not very chatty, was she? Kyler glanced over at Ashley and motioned his head slightly towards the girl and his friend got the hint.
"Hey, I'm Ashley," he greeted her and offered his hand. He was a nice looking black guy, pretty buff so he probably played some type of sports. He had a sort of light in his brown eyes as well.

Kyler did the same, extending his hand out to the girl of not many words.
"And I'm Kyler. Your name is?" he greeted himself and asked for her name as well. She was very pretty, he noticed that upon getting a better look at her.

message 19: by Milo (new)

Milo  Camillia heard them talk behind her. Nooooooo.... People.... She turned slowly and smiled gently, "Hello, Ashley." she shook his hand, then turned to Marshmallow, whose name was actually Kyler. She extended her hand and shook his as well, "Hi, I'm Camillia." she tried not to look like a total idiot so she continued, "So, how well is the school here?"

Kyler was glad that at least got her to say her name, it would be pretty dull to be sitting next to someone who didn't talk for the rest of the year. He brought his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, shrugging his shoulders.
"It's fine I guess. Got lots of clubs and classes that I don't see a lot of other schools having. Lot of variety of people here too," he said and looked around the room. Just in this room, there was someone with pink, purple, blue and orange hair. One girl sitting a ways in front of them was actually pregnant and looked a decent 6 or 7 months into it as she rubbed her large belly.

"Yeah, we got all colors of the rainbow, all shapes and sizes. People here are pretty chill," Ashley agreed with Kyler as he leaned back a bit, tilting his head,"Where did you transfer from?"

message 21: by Milo (new)

Milo  Camillia listened to Gumdrop talk about the school. She sat crisscrossed with her hands folded in her lap, like a kindergartener. Cam mentally laughed hysterically as she looked around the room at the different people. They were right, many different kinds, "So... What kind of clubs are here?" Not that she would be joining any. "And whats with all the crazy hair?" She smiled, "I transferred from a few towns over, -insert town here.-"

"Lots. Music, art, different sports, LGBT, gamers, anime," Kyler shrugged a bit,"Anything you might be interested in, we probably have something for it."

Ashley laughed a bit when Camillia asked about the hair colors in the room, sitting criss cross in his spot.
"People here just like to express themselves I suppose. The school never found anything wrong with it," he said, looking over at Kyler with his cotton candy hair.

Kyler looked back at him and chuckled.
"I only have this cause I lost a bet. Although I am proud to say that I look like a massive gay superhero," he said with a grin and a chuckle afterwards,"I've never looked better, really."

message 23: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Really?! Even a book club?" Now that she was interested in. "How do they handle all those clubs?!" Cam mused, and looked at Ashley, laughing slightly. "I wouldn't either, it's all a rainbow. Pretty cool actually." When Kyler spoke about his hair, her answering smile lit up her face. "A bet?! What did you bet on?" She brushed a strand of hair from her face and looked at his hair, "It suits you well actually." And it looks sooooo soft... Cam dismissed the thought from her head and focused.

"They trust students to run a lot of them and teachers most of the time are pretty happy to supervise," Ashley replied with a chuckle and a smile,"There is a book one actually, they're one of the main people who choose what classes are gonna read what books for a certain year, you know, since some classes do that."

"Well thank you," Kyler said with a small chuckle, running his fingers through his hair,"When I was at a party last weekend with some people from other schools playing beer pong, it got really competitive, a few bets went around and mine was that if I didn't win against another girl who was there that was really good at it, I had to dye my hair pink for a month. And, well, I lost, obviously."

message 25: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((I thought I posted! Ugh. Now I have to re-write it. Lol))

Camillia looked at Ashley with a puzzled expression, "They let the students run the clubs?" she paused, "Wouldn't things get really out of control and break everything?" she laughed, "That sure sounds reckless of them." Cam brightened when he talked about the book club, "They choose? Huh, that's pretty cool. Have they ever picked a book that everyone hated?"
Cam listened to Kyler's story about his hair and she smiled, "So you lost to one of the easiest games there is... To a girl... Ouch. What a way to crush a guy's ego." she laughed hysterically, "So you have quite a while to go don't you? What is your original hair color?"

(( It's cool, happens haha it use to to me a lot. ))

"Nah, people are pretty chill with it and like I said, we typically have a teacher in most rooms that keep everyone calm," Ashley said with a small shrug of his shoulders, then shook his head at her question,"I don't think so."

"Meh, not really. She was pretty stinking good at it after all. I give her props," Kyler replied to her with a chuckle, running his hand along the scab he had been picking at,"It's brown. I'm kinda digging the pink though. I might keep it....or go green or something."

message 27: by Milo (new)

Milo  "That's pretty cool. Never had anything like that in my old school." Camillia nodded and paused, "What books have they chosen? And for what class?" She looked over at Kyler and noticed he was messing with a scab, "I still don't see how you lost," she laughed lightly, "You should try red." Cam laughed as she realized, "But like bright red, not auburn like my own," she captured his hand from his leg and shook her head tssking. "I wouldn't do that. It'll scar up." she flushed, her maternal instincts were kicking in again. Next thing that would happen would be Cam handing out cookies and lemonade like a soccer mom. She laughed internally.

"Not really sure, it's mostly for the english classes and I don't take a lot of those," Ashley admitted with a shrug of his shoulders.

Kyler listened to her words about trying red, thinking he might. He needed to decided. Red with orange highlights and tips sounded pretty cool to him to be honest. But he would see what happened. When she mentioned his scab, he looked down at it and chuckled a bit.
"Yeah I know. It's just a habit," he said.

"A gross habit," Ashley chimed in with a disgusted look on his face.

message 29: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Of course not," Camillia teased, shrugging as well. She dropped Kyler's hand awkwardly and looked up at him, "I'm going to have to agree with Ashley, it's gross, unhealthy, and then you're going to start bleeding again." Shut up Cam! Shut up! Cam sighed internally. When was this damn class supposed to begin? She felt like she was sitting here for hours. Right now she only wanted a cup of coffee and to go home to her kids.

"Eh, none of those things really sound too bad. I have enough scars to make another me anyways," Kyler replied with a chuckle. Just then. Mrs. Chambers started class, instructing everyone that they were gonna do their normal stretches. Everyone but the pregnant girl laid down on their backs and Kyler looked at Camillia with a smile."Just do what I do. They're easy."

message 31: by Milo (new)

Milo  Camillia rolled her green eyes, "That's not good!" She turned as the teacher began class and told everyone to stretch. Cam looked back at Kyler and raised an eyebrow, "You're kidding?" she could see he wasn't. "Okay then." She lied down and smiled back at Kyler, "Please tell me these aren't going to lead me to my death."

"I just told you they're easy," Kyler replied to her with a chuckle as they started going them. Most were simple, just reach for your toes and stay like that for 10 seconds each, planks, a few sit ups and push ups. Nothing really all that bad at all. Soon they were done and the teacher announced that it was extreme dodge ball day.

message 33: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Funny," Camillia got through them pretty well. She just watched Kyler and then repeated them. Almost tearing a tendon in the process she sighed with relief when they were finished. Then the teacher replied with her worst fear. Dodgeball. Okay, that was an exaggeration, that wasn't her worst fear. Cam threw her hands up in the air, "You have got to be kidding me!?"

"Nope, not kidding you. What, not a fan?" Kyler asked as he looked over to her and raised his eyebrows a bit,"Don't be a party pooper yet, just try not to get hit in the face."

"We've played this before," Mrs. Chambers started speaking,"So you all probably know how it works. But for the new kids, this is how it works. A new team is formed every game and you chose 3 people from your team to go to the opponents side of the gym. They'll stand at the 2 sides and at the back so they can get the balls. If you happen to be what we call an assassin, you cann't cross the black line and step onto the field, that is cheating and you'll need to sit out. If you get hit in the face, the person who hit you will need to go out. Be honest, even if it's a small hit on your fingertips it still counts."

message 35: by Milo (new)

Milo  Camillia narrowed her eyes at the teacher and then Kyler, "I'm either aiming for that or you, Kyler." She shook her head, "I hate dodgeball!" She listened to the teacher talk and rolled her eyes, "At my old school it was free for all. None of this assassin shit." Cam looked at Kyler, "This makes no sense."

Kyler put his hands on the back of his head as the teacher spoke and he looked over at Camillia, chuckling a bit.
"Well someone around here isn't very open minded to try new things," he said with a grin.

"I'm going to choose the teams today but make a choice on whose gonna be your assassins among yourselves," Mrs. Chamber said and started pointing at people to go to either side of the gym.

message 37: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((Great idea changing the group to anything and everything roleplays. Hopefully, it becomes more active. :D))

Camilla placed her hand on her chest in mock offense, "Wow. I'm very open-minded actually. I just still hate dodgeball." she shuddered, "Getting hit is not fun at all." Cam waited for the teacher to put her with a team.

(( Thank you!! I'm glad you agree with it! :D ))

Kyler chuckled a bit at her words, seeing now defensive she got. It was kinda cute.
"I'm just saying, give it a try, you might like it," he replied. He and Camillia were put on the same team together and Ashley was put on the opposite. Their team started to choose people to be assassins and 2 of the guys went and 1 girl.

message 39: by Milo (new)

Milo  Camillia narrowed her eyes at him, "It's not amusing." she shook her head, "I doubt it. I hate regular dodgeball, what makes you think I'll like it if they made it more complicated?" She walked over to Kyler and looked up at him, "Well I guess you are stuck with me."

message 40: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((This message is sent to all my roleplays: I am so sorry, I'm going to have to end all my roleplays early. I am taking the summer off and my laptop will no longer be with me. I am going to be all over the US for summer and will not have any time for Goodreads. I will be back on next school year. Once again sorry for any inconvenience. So you can delete this thread. Sorry.))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.