What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Texas Cooking (Texas Hill Country #1)
This topic is about Texas Cooking
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance about a woman who moves to a town in Texas (I think) to write stories that go along with recipes she picks up. Male protagonist's name is True and I think he was the editor of the paper. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebekah kjos (kjosr) | 4 comments Long shot but I remember this book about a woman who moves to a small town, and I think her purpose is to write stories to go along with recipes she picks up.
The male protagonist's name is True and I think he runs a tractor place as well as being the editor of the paper (he's not a very good editor). Sorry those are all the details I can remember at this point.

message 2: by C. (last edited May 10, 2018 12:46PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

C. | 219 comments Rebekah wrote: "Long shot but I remember this book about a woman who moves to a small town, and I think her purpose is to write stories to go along with recipes she picks up.
The male protagonist's name is True a..."

Sounds like one of my favorites that I read years ago~ Texas Cooking (Texas Hill Country #1) by Lisa Wingate

No one is more surprised than Colleen Collins when she's offered a job writing fluffy magazine articles about rural Texas cooking. But after only a few days in the charming little town of San Saline, the big-city reporter is falling for the local residents, and finding it impossible to resist the infuriating True McKittrick, a local boy-made-good whose mere presence makes her feel alive...and at home.

Rebekah kjos (kjosr) | 4 comments Thank you that's the one!!!

message 4: by C. (last edited May 11, 2018 03:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

C. | 219 comments Rebekah wrote: "Thank you that's the one!!!"

You are most welcome. I am so happy that I was able to help. I loved all 3 books in that trilogy, but this one,(the first one) was just such fun! Be sure to read the other two, as well!

Lonestar Cafe by Lisa Wingate

Over the Moon at the Big Lizard Diner (Texas Hill Country #3) by Lisa Wingate