Literally Anything and Everything Roleplays! discussion

1 x 1 > Requests

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1134 comments Mod
Request a 1x1 roleplay with another person either by putting down a plot that you would like to do or just asking for a partner (:

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Shoushi (samanthashoushi) | 6 comments i wanna do a charisk rp, maybe dance tale, i can eplain more if u want

message 3: by Milo (last edited Sep 27, 2018 11:07AM) (new)

Milo  Is anyone interested in doing a paranormal MxF, MxM, or FxF? Anyone is fine. Don't have a current plot in mind but I am interested in suggestions. PM me or reply here if interested.

message 5: by Marika (new)

Marika | 1 comments Hey guys, I'm looking for a couple of RP partners, though I'm super picky about who I write with, fair warning. The list below may seem super long and kinda blunt, but I just don't like beating around the bush with this stuff. I promise I'm friendly lol. Feel free to message me even if you don't meet a couple of the requirements, I may not end up roleplaying with you, but I don't bite! :D

What I need from you:
Maturity - 16+ minimum, but 18+ preferred, simply because I have a hard time writing with younger players, save a few exceptions.
Literacy - I need at least a good length paragraph or two from you, as I can't keep a roleplay going when I only have 3-6 sentences per post, if that. Also I need fluency in English grammar. I understand a typo here and there, but using the the wrong their/there/they're, to/two/too, or your/you're is one of my biggest pet peeves.
Activity - A couple posts a day or more is preferred, but I understand busy schedules. Just don't leave me hanging for days at a time without explanation and I'll try to do the same for you. I'll let you know when I will regularly be inactive if we decide to RP together.
Flexibility - Be open to playing either gender, please. I hate getting stuck playing just one gender through the course of an RP simply because my partner refuses to play a specific gender. If it ends up that way, that's one thing, but I like to have the option to play both genders. Going along with flexibility, I need openness for plot twists and things not going according to plan. I need you to be okay with cursing, violence, and the like. There will be no sexual themes, however, and there will not be exceptions to that.
Contribution - This is quite possibly the biggest one for me. I NEED you to contribute. I can't be the only one coming up with plot elements and twists. I need you to help with that. When I write with someone who doesn't contribute, or just always goes along with exactly what I suggest without adding anything, I will very quickly lose interest in the RP.
Character building - Build them up, break them on the way if you have to in order to get there, but build them. Don't give me cookie cutter characters and expect my characters to be able to connect with them enough to make the roleplay fun. Give them personality! Give them likes, dislikes, fears, strengths, weaknesses. Do it! Don't hold back! Just not all at once lol Reveal them as we go along, I want to learn about them while my characters do. Also don't use the same character you use for everything else and expect them to fit perfectly into the rp we're doing. Use the same character, sure, but edit them so they fit. For example, someone who was designed for a sci-fi plot isn't going to fit in a fantasy plot without at least some touch ups. Romance is optional, though I prefer it, as long as it's not rushed. It needs to build. I'm a sucker for "hated each other at first but were forced to work/stick together and ended up liking each other" romances.

What you can expect from me:
~ 1-3 good length paragraphs per post, depending on what I have to work with. Exceptions include flashbacks/backstories, as I tend to end up making lengthy and detailed ones.
~ I'm literate, and am very finicky about my typos, so I try to keep them to an absolute minimum, but nobody's perfect.
~ I'm very flexible. I can do either gender and am comfortable with MxM and MxF pairings, though I'd also be willing to try FxF, but have never done them before.
~ I tend to be very active, as I have a lot of time on my hands at the moments and need something to do other than play Binding of Isaac all day lol Like I said before, I'll let you know when I'll be regularly inactive, which at the moment is only 2 days a week when I'm at work, but will most likely be more soon.
~ I'm fine with any mature themes other than sex. Any scenes with sexual themes will be skipped over, and that's one of the only things I'm not flexible on.
~ I contribute quite a lot, to the point where it sometimes feels like I'm taking too much control over the RP, which is why I need contribution for you, because I don't like it when that happens.

What I'm in the mood for:
Currently I'm wanting to do something with either angel-like beings, or something similar to Maximum Ride with Human/Avian Hybrids with wings and such.

Otherwise:
Supernatural (Genre)
>Witches/warlocks
>Vampires (Only when mixed with other elements and NOT the Twilight kiind)
>Demons/Angels
>Shapeshifters
>Werewolves (Very rarely as I have a hard time getting into them unless it's a really good plot)
Sci-fi
>Human/Animal hybrids
>Human experimentation
>Aliens (Possibly, probably not. Only if it's a really good plot)
>Superheroes (OCs only, and original worlds only)

I'm open to other plot elements too, but those are the main ones I'm looking for right now.
NOW, if you've made it all the way to the bottom, meet the requirements, don't think I'm entirely nuts, and want to rp with me, shoot me a message!
(P.S. Sorry for the exceedingly long post! lol)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Anyone??

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 9 comments Anyone want to roleplay? I have tons of ideas. The only thing is that I ask for are these.

- You are active (Warn me if you are going off for a while)
- Write at least 4 sentences
- Is able to come up with ideas
- Able to rp MxF, MxM, or FxF
- Anything PG-13 and up goes into PM (they are okay with adding it)
- Some one who does not complain about wanting to be the girl. I am okay with that.
- I don't do doubles. It is hard enough for me to do one paragraph and work on getting more than one paragraph for one character. The only time for doubles are for side characters.
- PM or comment here if anyone wants to roleplay

Thanks
Jackie Frost

So, here we go! Here are my ideas.

1. Once there was a prince. He was cursed to be a wolf by day and human by night. When he was nine he and father went to another country to meet with another King. One day he teased a girl, who he did not know she was the witch's daughter. Now it has been eleven years and the prince's mother is hosting a ball as it is time for him to pick a wife. Now the witch's daughter is now as beautiful as all the other maidens in the land. Since it has been a long time, the prince and witch's daughter don't (maybe the witch's daughter does) remember who they are. We can work from there.

--------------------------------

2. The other one is just like the princess and the pauper, except that the princess grows up on a farm (or down in the town) while the one who she is switched with grows up in the castle.

Eighteen years ago something happened. To protect Muse A, the king and Queen brought her to a farm (or a shop in the town). She has lived there all of her life ever since she was just a baby. Muse A is a princess hidden and protected on a farm. She does not even know she is the princess. Muse B has lived in the castle since she was a baby. She was born the same day as Muse A. Now has been eighteen years later the King and Queen host a party at the for the princess's 18th birthday.

(This one is not a romance unless we somehow make it to be. Also if you have any questions just ask.)

----------------------------------

3. Drag x Non-Drag

Muse A has grown up and close with his four sisters, so throughout the years of growing up, he has come to dressing up in female clothes. Around age sixteen he became more dedicated to dressing up. He even gave his female side a name. Now two years later he finished high school and got himself a full-time job as a drag queen, and maybe a few side jobs here and there. Now he is twenty-one and impatient on finding a boyfriend. Muse B is a hard working individual who is not having it. At first, he thought his job would last him, but he decided that it was time. He decides to quit. So one night Muse A is putting on a show at a local nightclub, the main act, and the same night Muse B shows up. It did not take long before Muse A catches his eye.

Fast forwards a few more years, Muse B finally has the job he always wanted, but to his surprise, he has to train the new employee, Muse A.

We can decide what to after that.

------------------------------------

4. It is a musician X non-celebrity

Muse A is a music celebrity, but he has a secret. He cross-dresses as a woman. This is the only way he could experience everything else without being noticed or bombarded by his manager. He has traveled all over the world, so one day they arrive in a small town, ready to perform. It has been some number of years and they have been pushed to their limits as they are only supposed to prepare for every show. As usual Muse A heads out as usual but does not expect to bump into Muse B who (can or cannot be a fan of Muse A). The one problem is that Muse B does not know that the female he meets is Muse A.

We can go from there.

5. Youtube Collab

Muse A and Muse B are both fellow YouTubers with 3-6 million subscribers each. Both of them have heard of each other before and have watched each other's videos, but they have never collaborated or seen each other at Vidcon and such. Muse A really wants to meet Muse B, who he's had a crush on ever since he began watching his videos, so he thinks of a collaboration video that he could do with Muse B and invites him to [ name of state ] through Twitter. Muse B, who's also had a crush on Muse A since he began watching his videos, agreed to come to [ said state ] and do the video. When Muse A and Muse B are filming the video with the help of a few friends, something happens that causes the boys to get real deep and confess their feelings for each other.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 9 comments First, let me introduce myself and what you will

I have been roleplaying on GoodReads for about 11 years now. I love to roleplay (and I might be addicted), so I am always on, waiting for a reply and I would never leave you hanging unless I have to go somewhere quickly and don't have time to inform you. Whenever I have to answer a roleplay, and I am busy, I always keep a tab open on my laptop when I need to reply still, and I keep the email unread to remind me. And I know everyone has their life. I am 18+ and prefer more mature content. My grammar is better than most people, but it is not perfect, and I get a tad frustrated when the other people don't have good grammar (I do know the difference between their/there/they're, to/two/too, or your/you're). My replies are from 4 or more sentences/ 1 - 2 paragraphs. If you need me to add more or change my reply, I will do that. For characters and deciding on what character to play, I never complain about who I want to RP considering I have played both characters, so I am used to it. I am not sure if there is anything else so, you can always ask me any question you want, and I will do my best to answer.

Now that I introduced myself and told you what you should expect from here, here are some things I ask of you.

- You are active (Warn me if you are going off for a while)
- Is able to come up with ideas
- Ready to rp MxF, MxM, or FxF
- Anything PG-13 and up and goes into PM (they are okay with adding it)
- Someone who does not complain about wanting to be the girl. I am okay with that.
- I don't do doubles, so you are okay with doing singles. It is hard enough for me to do one paragraph and work on getting more than one paragraph for one character. The only time for doubles is for side characters.

So, here we go! Now that you made it through both the introduction and what I expect from you, here are my ideas:

1. The Cursed Prince and The Witch's Daughter

(view spoiler)

2. Princess and the Pauper

This one is just like the princess and the pauper, except that the princess grows up on a farm (or down in the town) while the one who is switched with and grows up in the castle. (This one is not a romance unless we somehow make it be. Also if you have any questions just ask.)

(view spoiler)

3. Drag x Non-Drag

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

5. Youtube Collab

(view spoiler)

For those who have made it through, you can PM me or comment here. I will reply. Thank you and have an awesome day.

Thanks
Jackie Frost

message 9: by Emrys (last edited Sep 17, 2018 03:04PM) (new)

Emrys | 1 comments
Hello everyone I’ve been rping for awhile and a friend told me u should check out this site so here I am. If you’re interested dm me and we can either to there or one of us can make a thread or a private group.

(view spoiler)

Requirements

- I only do MxM or FxF
- 1-2 Paragraphs
- Decent grammar
- Also you don’t have to be on every day I sure as hell won’t, but don’t leave me hanging for a week

So yeah hmu if you wanna rp

message 10: by Milo (new)

Milo  I'm looking for a roleplay!

What I expect:
-At least 4-5 sentences
-Proper grammar
-Maturity (Be able to handle PG-13+)
-Try to be active (Warn me when you are leaving for a bit, I'm very understanding, trust me.)
-Flexibility (try not to just play one gender)
-Help out with plot ideas

(Okay I won't nag. Shoot me a PM if you want to RP)

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) anyone for a cutesy but dramatic mxm? i prefer playing younger and more submissive characters. i shall also warn you that i am working an 7-8 hour job, and can not always respond at the time. however, I can respond within reasonable time periods... if I don’t respond within a day or two, don’t hesitate to remind me!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1134 comments Mod
Would anyone like to do this idea with me? (:

(view spoiler)

*I do want this to be MxM.
*I can play either character.
*I need some detail, at least 1-2 paragraphs per post.
*I need someone who isn't easily triggered by topics such as suicide, rape, drug use, alcohol, self harm and mature scenes, since my RPs often include those type of things.
*I want someone who will add to the plot, you know, suggest where to move to next or if they have an idea in mind, tell me. I'm usually very flexible and will be pretty open to any idea or suggestion that's given to me (:

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I’d love to try this idea with you Silverlight!

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) I prefer private groups too so that’s good with me. If you can create it, we can discuss more details for the plot there?

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Thanks. :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 15 comments Silverlight id love to try that idea out as well if you're interested in do a second one.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 15 comments No private group sounds great. Thank you! 😃

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 9 comments First, let me introduce myself,

I am Jackie and I have been roleplaying on GoodReads for about 11 years now. I love to roleplay (and I might be addicted), so I am always on, waiting for a reply and I would never leave you hanging unless I have to go somewhere quickly and don't have time to inform you. Whenever I have to answer a roleplay, and I am busy, I always keep a tab open on my laptop when I need to reply still, and I keep the email unread to remind me. And I know everyone has their life. I am 18+ and prefer more mature content. My grammar is better than most people, but it is not perfect, and I get a tad frustrated when the other people don't have good grammar (Ex: I do know the difference between their/there/they're, to/two/too, or your/you're). My replies are from 4 or more sentences/ 1 - 2 paragraphs. If you need me to add more or change my reply, I will do that, all you have to do is tell me. For characters and deciding on what character to play, I never complain about who I want to RP considering I have played both characters, so I am used to it. I am not sure if there is anything else so, you can always ask me any question you want, and I will do my best to answer.

Now that I introduced myself and told you what you should expect from here, here are some things I ask of you.

- You are active (Warn me if you are going off for a while and I will do the same)
- Has the ability to come up with ideas
- Ready to rp MxF, MxM, or FxF
- Anything PG-13 and up and goes into PM (they are okay with adding it)
- Someone who does not complain about wanting to be the girl. I am okay with that.
- I don't do doubles, so you are okay with doing singles. It is hard enough for me to do one paragraph and work on getting more than one paragraph for one character. The only time for doubles is for side characters.

So, here we go! Now that you made it through both the introduction and what I expect from you, here are my ideas:

1. The Cursed Prince and The Witch's Daughter

(view spoiler)

2. Princess and the Pauper

This one is just like the princess and the pauper, except that the princess grows up on a farm (or down in the town) while the one who is switched with and grows up in the castle. (This one is not a romance unless we somehow make it be. Also if you have any questions just ask.)

(view spoiler)

3. Drag x Non-Drag

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

5. Youtube Collab

(view spoiler)

For those who have made it through, you can PM me or comment here. I will reply. Thank you and have an awesome day.

Thanks
Jackie Frost

Anyone wanna do this RP with me? (:
(I know that I've been off for a little bit so if we have an RP that I haven't replied to yet, I apologize. Just send me a PM or comment in the topic and I'll find it and reply asap! ^^ ))

Guy A has had a crush on Guy B since middle school, but never wanted to let anyone know he was gay, instead resorting to picking on him with all his other friends. And once middle school ended and Guy B moved away, things returned to normal. Until senior year of high school, when he finds out his roommate is the guy that he's tried to block feelings from for years. Guy B is different now as well, much more manly and asserts himself better than before, yet still an outcast of sorts. And Guy A's feelings have not changed and after a couple of nights stuck in the same room as him, his feelings spew out of him without any warning. Guy B, having just came out of a long term relationship, decides to give it a shot.

The two become a friends with benefits type, not really communicating with one another outside of their room, but they do find they get along decently well with one another, though Guy A knows Guy B is still holding onto his ex who decides to keep on showing his ugly head. Guy C also knows Guy A, since A, B and C all went to middle school together. He's Guy B's ex and he wasn't the kindest during the end of their relationship. He's a very jealous person and was also abusive, psychically and emotionally towards Guy B. Mind you, none of it was ever intentional, C happens to be hot-headed, however that doesn't change the fact that it left a scar on Guy B and, after learning a bit of what B went through through a friend of B's, A wonders whether he should continue his current relationship with Guy B. So, what will happen? Will A hold onto B or let him go? Will C steal B back for himself? Will B be able to forget what happened to him in his previous relationship and actually make it official with A? And will A ever come out of the closet? Let's figure it out together shall we ;)

One thing that I would like to add to this plot is to involve vampires and werewolves to it. Like Guy B would be a werewolf and the reason the two become closer in the first place is he saves Guy A from a vampire/lone werewolf. Of course, this is optional to add in (:

*I want this RP to be MxM.
*I would like to play the role of Guy B and Guy C.
*I need some detail, 1-2 paragraphs per post with 5+ sentences in each.
*I need someone who isn't easily triggered by topics such as rape, suicide, drug use, abuse, depression and sexual content for my RP's very often include these themes.
*Contribute to the plot, I'm a very flexible person when it comes to my RP's so if you have any idea or a suggestion, I want to hear them! It's no fun if I'm the only one calling the shots on what we do haha

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 15 comments Private School is a Bitch
 photo 15191464_zpsdtgvyl3m.gif

Muse A’s mother died during childbirth so she was raised by her father. He was a good dad, raised her well. He just so happened to also be a high ranking member of a motorcycle gang. Muse A grew up in the life and honestly loved every minute of it. She started getting tattoos and piercings when she was just fourteen and now has almost every inch of her body covered. That wasn’t the only part she loved though, she loved everything. The parties the bikes, the guys, everything was perfect. So when her dad was killed in a motorcycle accident her life basically just fell apart. She was sent away to her grandparents, people she’d never even met before, they’d been her mother’s parents. They hated everything to do with the motorcycle club so they sent Muse A off to Boarding School, hoping that she’d learn some manners, get some sense knocked into her so she’d laser off all those ridiculous tattoos and become the daughter they’d always wanted.

Muse B is the star player of almost every sports team at Waverly Preparatory School. He has the perfect grades, the perfect girlfriend and even has all the perfect colleges interested in him. Then she arrived and everything changed, from the very first class period. Muse A somehow manages to disrupt everything in his life, from studying in the library to trying to practice that particular season’s sport. She’s everything he’s supposed to hate, and he does hate her, but he also can’t help but be intrigued…

Anyone? I’d really love to do this with someone who can really be detailed and who wouldn’t mind playing Muse B. If you’re interested please PM me. :)

Anyone wanna do this PP with me? (:

Guy A and Guy B have had a rough relationship with one another. Meeting one another in middle school, Guy A was the super cute, quiet, shy outcast type while Guy B was the jock, always around a plethora of friends. However, he was also closeted gay. And liked Guy A. To try and hide the fact, he made the kids like hell, did everything he could to make his life a little bit harder, all the while torturing himself every single day. Once high school started, Guy A went to a different school then Guy B and the guy finally thought he could get rid of his feelings. That is until his senior year started and Guy A ends up being his roommate for the year at his boarding school.

Guy A changed a bit, went from being very timid and small to very large and masculine and, well, sexy as all hell. All the feelings that Guy B was finally able to push back starts coming back and he tries to keep them at bay. But when you're a teenage dude around the person that you're severely attracted to every single day, well, it's hard and eventually he snaps, ends up kissing him one night. Of course, Guy A is surprised, but doesn't push him away. No, he gives him what he wants, however much that is and the two develop a friends with benefits sort of relationship. But Guy B is falling harder and harder every single day for this guy that he use to dream of every single night and he wants more. But he's so afraid of what others will say, how others will react. How will he handle this? What will Guy A think about all of this? What if he doesn't actually feel the same way about him? What about when an ex lover of Guy A's starts coming into the picture? What about all the girls throwing themselves at Guy B still? Let's find out together and make one hell of a story ;)

Requirements:
*This RP has to be MxM.
*I need some detail, 1 to 2 paragraphs containing at least 5-7 sentences each.
*I can play either boy.
*I need someone who isn't easily triggered by topics such as rape, suicide, depression, drug use, violence and sexual content as my RPs very often include these.
*I want you to be involved with the ideas too, I don't wanna be the only one running the show. I'm a decently flexible person and willing to try most everything at least once lol so don't be afraid to tell me your ideas too!

message 22: by Grace (new)

Grace anyone wanna do a 1x1 roleplay with me

message 23: by CallmeTony (new)

CallmeTony | 2 comments Muse A is the popular kid who's proudly out to the school, Muse B is the shy awkward kid who is so far in the closet they're practically in Narnia. Muse A gets dared to seduce Muse B and then dump them. After weeks and weeks of flirting, Muse A finally lands Muse B in their bed. However, they've fallen in love with Muse B and can't bring themselves to break it off. Muse B eventually finds out about the dare and we can figure out what happens from there.

I'd prefer to play B
4+ sentences per post
At least semi-active
18+ (includes mature themes)

Muse A just recently came out to their parents and they lied saying they had a boyfriend/girlfriend. Well, their parents obviously want to meet the person their child is dating, and oh boy now Muse A is in trouble. One night Muse A accidentally summons a demon (Muse B) and in order to get them to leave they have to make a deal, demon laws, or whatever. So Muse A asks the demon to be their fake date for the dinner with their parents. The demon agrees in exchange Muse A has to house them for the duration of their stay. How is Muse A going to survive the deal and what happens when they start to fall for their temporary roommate?

I don't mind playing either
4+ sentences per post
At least semi-active
18+ (includes mature themes)

message 24: by Twisted (last edited Apr 10, 2021 11:44AM) (new)

Twisted (twistedgwen) | 2 comments Looking for anyone interested in a Mortal kombat based rp. It can be either MxF or FxF. It can be romanced based and I am okay with a lot of romance based stuff, but I don't do smut. I sometimes forget to check back here but if I'm invited to a thread or private group I will respond when I get the chance.

I rp as female since I've been more comfortable doing a plot as female.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 9 comments CallmeTony wrote: "Muse A is the popular kid who's proudly out to the school, Muse B is the shy awkward kid who is so far in the closet they're practically in Narnia. Muse A gets dared to seduce Muse B and then dump ..."

Love to rp with you!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 9 comments Anyone want to rp with me? Down below are my ideas.

(view spoiler)

message 27: by Nick (new)

Nick Gaikis | 1 comments Anyone wanna do a MxF rp?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone wanna do a MxF mature Noragami like rp?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 15 comments Fantasy Romance MxM
description
I don't have an exact plot in mind, but I think we could definitely come up with something amazing together. ((Something dark with, witches, thieves, murder, hunters etc....)) I have a character in mind that I'd really like to use. Your character is completely up to you, he can be whoever and whatever you'd like him to be. We could build the plot around our characters as we go or come up with a plan. ((I'd like it to be set in/around the seventeen hundreds though.))
(view spoiler)

Requirements
*Detailed please ((Two plus paragraphs.))
*Active ((Reply at least once a day.))
*Creative ((Add to the story.))
*Multiples ((Up for playing more then one character if necessary.))
*PM me if you’re interested ((May not see it if you comment here))

Person A and Person B have been friends basically since they've been alive. They would always go over one another's houses for sleepovers and play with one another during school. The difference between them being that Person A is a much more social and outgoing person while Person B prefers to stay to themselves. Person A was the only one that Person B needed in their life so they didn't need anyone else. Once Middle school hit, they both began to have feelings for one another, though neither of them said anything about it and tried to act as if nothing was wrong. However, once High school began, they could no longer hold it in and Person A ended up confessing. Of course, Person B accepted their feelings because they had the same, and they began to date. These two were like the missing part for each other, the other half. But what about when one makes a horrible mistake?

One night at a party, Person A is unable to go because of family issues, but they still want Person B to go with one of their few friends. Even though Person B hates parties, they decided to go. However, someone slipped something in their drink and they end up sleeping with someone due to intoxication. It's the talk of the school the next day, though Person A doesn't believe a word of it. However, when someone shows them a picture, they are completely heartbroken. They rush to Person B's house, who is still trying to recover from what they don't remember, and break up with them. For the first time that they can ever remember, they are split up. But can one truly live without a part of themselves?

*This RP needs to be in MxM form and I would like to be Person B!
*I have some ideas for the plot to continue on and grow from the original plot (adding in more characters, new couples, things to happen to the two of them, etc) but I'm also open and willing to any ideas you may have as well!
*I do like to have multiple characters and couples in RP's, I feel it makes the mood for it more enjoyable and would love to RP with someone who feels the same!
*I do need someone who is comfortable with more mature content such as violence, abuse, drug/alcohol, self harm and sexual scenes as my roleplays often include these topics in them!
*I do need some detail, a couple of sentences per post please.
*18+ for this, I'm 25 myself and am not comfortable RPing with a minor!