Melanie Dickerson Fan Club discussion

Fun Chat! > Bye everyone!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments Hey all! I love this group it's Soo amazing! But I'm leaving Goodreads because it's to much to keep up with! So if you want to stay in touch with me I will send you my email in a message! But you only have a week to say so.... sorry I have to go... Bye!

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriagggg) | 7 comments Hannah Schuck wrote: "Hey all! I love this group it's Soo amazing! But I'm leaving Goodreads because it's to much to keep up with! So if you want to stay in touch with me I will send you my email in a message! But you o..."

SO sorry to see you leave, Hannah! Will you come back anytime??

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments Yes I will when my first book is published! If you would like to keep in touch with me I can give you my email address!

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriagggg) | 7 comments Do you happen to have hangouts??

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments Like internet hang outs? Well besides this place no, but I think I shall join instagram soon. So if I do I shall let you know!

message 6: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (victoriagggg) | 7 comments Okay! I have Instagram, my username is Victoria.goodbrand30

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments Alright I shall find you when, and if I can get the app! Sorry I have to leave! :( I shall be sure to find you again when I get a book or two published!
God bless,
~Hannah

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments So never mind...... that didn't happen. xD

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments Me leaving Goodreads... xD

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Dragina | 157 comments Good xD! ;)