Crash (Crash, #1) Crash discussion

THE BEST TRILOGY?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jazmin Farias Is a trilogy that I love since I started reading it! Really!
I think I'm such a fangirl here,
but my question is , Do you love it ? or just a good book to read on a rainy night?

captivated me as never!

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele I liked the series but I would not say I loved it. It is definitely not one that captured me enough to be on my "re-read" list. But that is the great thing about books. Everyone has something that tugs at their heart in different ways.

At least the series is finished and you can enjoy it straight through without having to wait for the next book to be written.

Jazmin Farias Michele wrote: "I liked the series but I would not say I loved it. It is definitely not one that captured me enough to be on my "re-read" list. But that is the great thing about books. Everyone has something that ..."

That's true! Everybody has something in his heart that makes love in different ways.

Violet I read this quite a while ago, And I remember the await for the next book to release... :D I don't miss that feeling, but at the same time, I think that highlights the excitement and anticipation for the novel, though that may mean that your disappointment would fall far greater.
Anyway, I loved it. I've read the trilogy Twice now and I'd say that this is one of the few stories which can fall into similar YA grounds, that I remember. Usually I read in the moment, and while I might remember the gist of the story, I quite often forget their names even :D
So to answer your question, I did love this one.
There are justasgood and maybe better series out there, but this is rememberable as well.

Cindy I really enjoyed this series as well.

Michelle °O° I must be the only one that I couldn't even finish the second book. :(

I just got pissed off at the characters and where the book was heading with all the unnecessary angst.

message 7: by Violet (last edited Nov 16, 2014 06:42AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Violet Michelle °O° wrote: "I must be the only one that I couldn't even finish the second book. :(

I just got pissed off at the characters and where the book was heading with all the unnecessary angst."

No, it's understandable. Lots of factors play into why you might love or be indifferent or dislike something. They'll always be two opposing ideas. For instance, if I remeber correct, the angst was one of the factors I liked about their building up relationship.
What would you say are some of your Favourite trilogies ?

message 8: by Michelle °O° (last edited Nov 16, 2014 01:29PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Michelle °O° Violet wrote: "No, it's understandable. Lots of factors play into why you might love or be indifferent or dislike something. They'll always be two opposing ideas. For instance, if I remeber correct, the angst was one of the factors I liked about their building up relationship.
What would you say are some of your Favorite trilogies ."..."

The funny thing is I like angst and these trilogies that I loved had tons of it, so I am not sure if I was just not in the right mood when I started reading the Crash series

My favorites are:
Thoughtless Series Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens Conklin's Blueprints Conklin's Blueprints (Conklin's Trilogy, #1) by Brooke Page Finding Moore Searching For Moore (Needing Moore, #1) by Julie A. Richman

And the biggest ANGST trilogies of all time (for me anyways LOL) Loving with Lies The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1) by Tarryn Fisher