What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Girls in Trouble
This topic is about Girls in Trouble
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance book where two teenagers in high school fall in love, she gets pregnant, he leaves, she gives her baby up for adoption. Spoilers ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Escobedo | 2 comments I read this between 2007-2008, from what i remember about the book its about a teenage girl in high school. She falls in love with a boy, i think his name is Danny. Anyways she gets pregnant, danny leaves. She friends with a couple who are looking to adopt. She decides to give them her child.
After she gives birth, she goes to her friends house to spend her time with the baby, almost everyday, to the point where her friends get tired of her coming over all the time. when her friends tell her to stop coming over, she doesn't take it lightly. So one day she goes to spy at their house sneaks in and takes her/their baby. Next thing she hopes on a plane to Utah I think, there she is probably at a café or a park, her baby is hungry so she feeds her peanut butter. Her baby has allergic reaction, she's begging people around her to help. she get's caught and gets sent back to wherever she is from and her baby goes back with her friends.
years later I'm not sure if she became a journalist or author. her daughter is grown probably in her teenage years. and she is questioning whether she is related to her parents because she has red hair and her parents don't. Much later in the book, I think in Danny's POV her daughter is at his house, sleeping on the couch. I think his wife questions him about his past and how long her daughter will stay.
in the end, the daughter, her biological parents and adoptive parents are at a graduation party. daughter is going to college.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha E (samasaurus_rex) | 11 comments Is it Girls In Trouble by Caroline Leavitt

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36528 comments Mod
Girls in Trouble by Caroline Leavitt - Samantha's suggestion

message 4: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Escobedo | 2 comments Yes it is! Thank you so much!!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Girls in Trouble (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Caroline Leavitt (other topics)