Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jamie&Carley Fries~~

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments So did you have an idea?

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments Here's a book plot that I want to do: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 3: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments I added that to my list of must read! It sounds like an amazing book(:

So who did you want to role play?

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments If you want a copy of the book, I would gladly give it to you :)

I want to roleplay the prince of the vampires. :)

message 5: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments Thank you but I can zoom by the library tomorrow and get it there!(:

Alrighty so I do have a couple questions. What is the big secret about the rebellion she is hiding and also what is her character like? Stubborn, brave, reckless is what I am assuming.

message 6: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments Okay :)

I haven't finished reading the book yet but the biggest secret is that she's the daughter of the leader of the rebellion. Her character is docile yet fierce. Stubborn, brave but not reckless at all.

message 7: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments Gotcha, not reckless. So I think I can role play her pretty well. Is there a certain way she looks or do you mind if I just choose?

message 8: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments It would be better if you choose :)

Name: Mikhail Bacchus Evander
Appearance: http://www.malecelebnews.com/wp-conte...

message 9: by Carlsbad (last edited Jul 29, 2014 12:19AM) (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments Okay dokey than I shall!

Oh and how old is she?

message 10: by Jamie (last edited Jul 29, 2014 12:27AM) (new)

Jamie | 27 comments In the book, she's 17 but it's up to you what her age will be.

message 11: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments Name:Aria
Appearance:

message 12: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments Do you want me to start?

message 13: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments Mikhail watched the humans with no emotion on his face. From his seat across the stage he can smell the odor wafting from the hordes of humans crushed inside the cage that was used for capturing them. His shades glinted off the sunlight and he itched to get them off of his face but that would only lead to an uproar among the cattle. To tell you the truth, he was a little bored of this. This meaning his fellow vampires vying for their next blood slave like royalty even though in the interior their nothing but a pack of animals vying for their food.

Clutching the handle of his cane loosely he signaled for his guards at the back to get him out of here since he had no intention of ever choosing a blood slave right now. He stood and his people cower in fear and in awe. Why? It's because not only of is he tower almost all of them easily but also because his mere presence exude sheer power and sophistication that no one can imitate nor take from him. He turned on his heel and was about to walk away when a filthy girl stepped and walked over the center stage like she owned it with a fearless expression even though she was at mercy at the hands of his people.

He can see that she was shaking minutely but that was not the only thing he noticed about her. It was the look in her eyes that caught his attention. Her gaze were straight ahead but he had a feeling that she will lash out at anyone who dares touch her and that he respected since he didn't want to be touched himself. He stared at her openly and felt something new in centuries happening to him.

message 14: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments .

message 15: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments (Sorry I worked two twelves so I didn't have time to get on but I'll work on a reply now!)

message 16: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 27 comments ((Don't rush it))