Character Therapy discussion

Apartment Complex > Request an Apartment

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

the_rabid_snail | 166 comments Mod
Request living spaces for your patients or therapists here.

message 2: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) Windham would like an apartment. Is there a form I have to fill out or information I have to give before I get approved?

the_rabid_snail | 166 comments Mod
Nope, I'll go make the thread real quick, and if you'd like you can delete the original post and replace it with an image or description :)

message 4: by Kylie ~ (new)

Kylie ~ Pirate Queen Sura Rose (pirate_queen) | 14 comments An apartment for Sura please. :)

Crabby Constance (crabbyconstance) | 106 comments Mod
On it! (Didn’t see this till now, oops)

message 6: by Kylie ~ (new)

Kylie ~ Pirate Queen Sura Rose (pirate_queen) | 14 comments That's alright! Thanks!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 84 comments I suppose I should get one officially made for Adrian, Sovay, and the kids(Lien/Brion).

Four different apartments for each?

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 84 comments Just three. Planning on the kids to share.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} I'd love an apartment for Toby. I'm going to make him stay with a cop since he's got problems and can't be trusted on his own yet. But the cop can just be a side character??

message 11: by Crabby Constance (new)

Yeah, sure! I’ll make it as soon as I get home and eat dinner.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Cool, thanks! And you probably saw my reply to the other thing? If you're busy tonight that's okay.

message 13: by Crabby Constance (new)

Yes, I saw! It looks like my weekend is gonna be pretty busy so I’ll try to get on tomorrow morning or evening to respond! I’m feeling super tired tonight so I think I’m gonna go to bed, but I’ll definitely get to everything on here tomorrow.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Okie dokie! Good night. I'm sick so I haven't really done much besides GR and sleep and reading.