Kane Chronicles RP discussion

Brooklyn House > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited May 15, 2018 01:31PM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments A vast room filled with wall to wall with built in cubbies all filled with old books and papyrus scrolls. Need something but can't find it? Ask a retrevial Shabti, if its not in the library theyll get it there for you.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick pushed open the big doors of the library and walked in, he walked to the table straight with a bunch of little statues, "Excuse me." he said to a statue "Can you get me the big encyclopedia to Charm Making The Statue nodded and went to retrieve the book for Rick

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren walked in quietly and walked over to the bookshelves, she walked around and looked at the books.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick wore his charm bracelet and pendant around his neck, while he waited for the Retrieval Shabti (The statue) he practiced summoning the Charms, He picked one Charm off his bracelet and threw it to the ground, slowly it grew and formed into a Purple Crock, he muttered an ancient curse "What am i doing wrong?!"

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren turned around quietly, and saw a boy trying to do some magic.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick reached for the crock by its tail and it shrunk back into its charm, The Shabti returned with the book "Master Rick." it said "You know the rules about conjuring in the library especially dangerous animals." Rick rolled his eyes "If i could figure out what im doing wrong it wouldnt be dangerous."

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren walked over with a coy grin on her face, "probably not a good idea if you do that," she said.

message 8: by Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) (last edited May 10, 2018 03:01PM) (new)

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick turned towards the voice, "What is that supposed to mean?" he asked

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren shrugged, "well, it seems that you are doing something that is not supposed to be done in the library and not doing it right would be BAD!"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick rolled his eyes "Well bad is a relative term," ricks eyes narrowed "Why is this shabti talking?" he asked

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "What do you mean?" she asked, confused. "Are you saying I am a shabti? Because then you are very very stupid."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick shook his head "No shush. the shabti that brought me the book spoke, retrevial shabti dont speak."

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale She opened her eyes wide, "ooohhhh, interesting."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick looked around "That means someone created a shabti with legs that can speak and move." he explained "Very dangerous."

message 15: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Extremely," she nodded. "And very highly suspicious."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick looked around the shabti was no where to be seen "and it seems to be free."

message 17: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Augh," she grimaced. "So, are we going to find him or not?" she said cheerfully.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick straightened "We?" he asked

message 19: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Of course 'we.' do you think I will let you go alone?" she said with a snort.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick rolled his eyes and mumbled in ancient egyptian "Its not like its a dangerous mission or anything. It doesnt take a bunch of people." he said as he began to walk farther into the Library

message 21: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Oh yeah? And I want to go with you," she said and followed him.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Rick sighed "He wasn't normally one to get annoyed

(s)
The Shabti sat on a cubby hole and called out to them "Master Rick Looking for me." he called

message 23: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren smirked, and ran ahead of him.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments "don't get to close." Rick called after her "Thats a full on shabti."

(s)
The Shabti smiled "Tell me why don't they make shabtis with legs"

(r)
"How about you tell me who your master is and what services you were summoned for." slowly Rick advanced pulling a charm of his bracelet

message 25: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren watched bored, "seriously, this is boring." she muttered.

message 26: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments ((is it ok if i join in for a few posts?))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments The shabti looked at Ren "Tell me young one what path of the gods do you follow."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments ((That might get a bit confusing so we will have to establish a turn pattern))

message 29: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren snorted, "sure, you are so stupid. Bast, duh!"

message 30: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments ((okay))

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments If the Shabti was offended he didnt show it "Well Master Rick here follows Thoth." it said "Tell Ren follower of Bast why do magicians make Shabti like me without legs??"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments ((Itll go me, Mimi, and you))

message 33: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I dunno, why?" she said with a grin.

message 34: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Roy looked all over for Oliver, and finally ended up in the library. Might as well get some studying done he thought. He heard voices from further back in the library. Roy crept through the bookshelves full of Shabati, magical objects, and books. He saw a girl and a boy talking, and decided to observe more rather than approach.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments (s)
They cut the legs off a shabti because..

(r)
"They believed them to become to human and that they would kill the magician."

(s)
The Shabti clapped his hands "Very good! Smart boy smart boy."

message 37: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments ((i know im waiting for mimi to post...are we still rping in the training area?))

message 39: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren nodded to herself, "fun!"

message 40: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Roy peered around the corner of a bookshelf, seeing the boy and girl talking together with a shabati.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments (r)
Rick Dropped his Charm to the groun and spoke and egyptian spell. the charm grew into a large snarling dog "Who made you and why are you here?"

((s))
The shabti clapped his hands again "You are getting better." he said "And to answer your question, No one made me."

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Ah," said Ren, "now it isn't so boring anymore!!"

message 43: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Roy leaned against the shelf, and several books fell on top of him. "Ouch!"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments ((R)) Rick whip around and his Dog bolted barking towards the sounds of the noise

((s))
"Another Magician to join." Said the Shabti

message 46: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren ran to see a boy with a bunch of books on him, she helped him up, "are you ok?"

message 47: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments "I think so." Roy rubbed the back of his head where a book had fallen on him.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments ((R))
rick held out his hand and the dog dropped back to a charm before it could reach roy

((S))
"Has no one figured out who i am?" The Shabti asked

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Ren shrugged, "a creepy weird thing made out of clay?" she guessed.

message 50: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Roy stood up and looked at the boy and girl. "I'm Roy. Who are you?"