Kane Chronicles RP discussion

Brooklyn House > Training Area/Gym

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments This is where the Young Magicians Come to train. and Play Basket ball etc
filled with whatever equipment you need

message 2: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (last edited May 09, 2018 01:38PM) (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Roy drew his bow, sighted, and shot. "Good." Oliver commented. "Now try doing that with your combat avatar." Roy summoned up his combat avatar, and a bow appeared with it. "Now shoot." Oliver gestured towards a larger target. Roy shot, and the magical arrow hit dead center of the target. He heard slow clapping from behind him. "Very nice Roy." Thea laughed. "What? I made dead center." He rolled his eyes. Thea crossed the room to give Roy a hug. "Thea, shouldn't you be working on conjuring up your combat avatar?" Oliver questioned. "Yeah, I should get to that." Thea walked towards another area of the room and started practicing.

message 3: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments River watched from the door, silent. She didn't want to bring attention to herself if she didn't have to.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry "floated" silently into the gym his feet barely touching the floor, He saw River watching silently from the other end of the room. She was watching Roy and Oliver. He wasnt in a quite a mischevious mood and knew at this point not to mess with the two archers together

message 5: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Thea saw Barry enter the room and went over to greet him. "Hi Barry." She glanced over at Roy and Oliver and smirked. "I wouldn't want to get on their bad side today. After all, I can barely even conjure up my combat avatar."

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments River turned away from the others, picking up a sword. She often used sword fighting as a way to relax, and besides sword fighting did make her look pretty bad ass.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry nodded at Thea "Hi." he said with a grin "I'm not afraid of them." he stated patting her shoulder "I'm a master if thievery remember."

message 8: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments (O)
"Again." Oliver stated when Roy missed his next shot. "Practice until you never miss." Oliver walked away and towards Thea and Barry. "Thea, will you show me the progress you've made?"

(T)
"Sure." Thea tried to conjure up her combat avatar, but only got a slight shimmer around her. No luck she thought.

(O)
"Barry, what do you need to be working on right now?" He asked.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry looked over at Olliver, They were both combat Magicians. he grinned "Nothing." he said "I'm actually supposed to get a staff or wand to help me focus." he scrunched his face "I thinks thats what i was told. Anyway but if you really want to know how my skills are progressing," he held up a black wrist guard for an archer "I believe this is thea's."

message 10: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

"Alright. Then show me." Oliver raised an eyebrow. "Keep practicing Thea."

(T)
Thea frowned, and continued.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry shook his head "Ok not impressed by the thievery, but dont think of it like that think of it as a skill that comes in handy when you need something."

message 12: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

"It's still not great to steal from other people. It's better to ask for what you need rather than just taking it." Oliver smirked.

(R)
Roy swaggered over. "Guess who can never miss now?" He grinned.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments "Yeeaaah Sure big guy." Barry said "So when we have to go searching to help take down someone like Apophis again have to break into a Museum to steal and ancient statue we can just knock at the door and ask."

message 14: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

"Well we just 'borrow' those items for the time being and repair the damage with magic." Oliver glared. "Now show me how good you are with a bow."

(R)
Roy looked around. "Does anyone appreciate my excellent marksmanship?"

(T)
"I do." Thea laughed.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry rolled his eyes and took the bow from Oliver with a grin "Prepare to be impressed" he said, he tried to draw the bow back but only got about half way before releasing the arrow which flew about ten feet and hit the ground

message 16: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments (R)
Roy stifled a laugh. That was sooo pathetic

(O)
"Well, that was very anticlimactic." He said monotone. Oliver stood behind Barry and held up his arm. "Before you release the arrow, you need to fully draw the bow so you get more distance. Nock, draw, sight, and release."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry had waited for this moment he knew Oliver was going to get behind him, Now Barry wasnt a big guy so as soon as Oliver came up and held his arm he ducked underneath and summoned the hand of his Avatar and gave Oliver a small push to send him stumbling

message 18: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Roy and Oliver both summoned up the full form of their combat avatars and picked up their bows, drawing them.

(T)
"I told you not to mess with them!" Thea shouted from across the room.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry held up a small pin "Oliver can't do to much without the Pin to hold his bowstring." he summoned his full combat avatar "You wanted to see my skill." he said "There it is."

message 20: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Oliver got a smouldering look on his face, dropped the bow and tackled Barry.

Roy shot an arrow past Barry, and a blinding light erupted across the room. Only Roy and Oliver could see through it.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry fell to the ground with Oliver on top of him. as he hit the ground he released his combat avatar and rolled of to the left summoning his enhanced speed he got about 15 feet away before a blinding light erupted across the room, couldnt see in the Direction he was going anymore, "Why did i have to be a combat why couldnt i be a charm maker?' he mumbled

message 22: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Oliver followed Barry across the room, snuck up behind him and grabbed Barry from behind. He slung Barry over his shoulder and carried him back over to Roy. "Good work kid." He told Roy.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Barry wriggled his short and athletic build made it easy to slip out and hit the ground in a forward roll "You got a real problem." he tossed the pin back to oliver for his bow "Anyway i have to figure out what I'm really doing here and what my plan is." he walked towards the other end of the gym "According to Amos, street smarts are useful here rather than on the street."

message 24: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments "That kid." Oliver growled. He put the pin back in his bow and shot at the target rapid fire and hit dead center every single time.

"We should probably leave him some time to cool down." Roy commented.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments ((Just going to bring lonnigan in lol))

Lonnigan walked into the gym "Don't be to hard on him Queen," he said "He's still trying to adjust, The boy is skilled but would rather be out in the street than confined here trying to refine himself."

message 26: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Oliver sighed. "He needs to learn not to taunt his superiors and to respect other people's belongings."

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan nodded "Yup but those skills will come in handy later on." he looked at the target "In fairness Y'all kinda taunted him first.

message 28: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments "Well I told him to show me what he was supposed to be doing and he ended up being a jerk about it." Oliver drew his bow, and shot, missing in his frustration. "Dang it!" He threw down his bow and said, "I'm going up to my room so I don't have to deal with other stupid kids today." Oliver stormed off.

(T)
"Well he's in a greaaaat mood today." Thea groaned sarcastically.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan shook his head, "I mean he showed tou what he can do." he drew his six shooter "I think you're upset he showed you up." as Oliver turned to walk away Lonnigan pulled the trigger and the gun let out a quiet explosion as the hammer struck and sent the bullet flying. The bullet struck the target knicking Roy's arrow

message 30: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments (R)
"Nice shot." Roy walked up to Lonnigan. "I think I'm going to see if I can get Oliver in a better mood." He walked off.

(T)
"What's the best way to figure out how to summon your combat avatar?" Thea asked.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan nodded and let Roy leave and then turned to Thea "I'm an elemental magician but it depends on whether you are trying to summon your own avatar or a godly one."

message 32: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments (T)
"I think it's more a godly one but I'm not sure." Thea said.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan nodded "You have to let the power of the god flow through you, Dont let it take you over but dont fight against it." he told her, Lonnigan reached his hand forward and it vanished into the into the duat "Close your eyes and take some deep breathes."

message 34: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Thea did as she was told, and her combat avatar appeared around her. She opened her eyes and exclaimed, "I did it!"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan pulled his hand from the Duat holding a stack of wood boards "Whoa calm down." he said as Theas form started to flicker "Now you have to focus on sustaining it and using it. Drop the avatar."

message 36: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Thea dropped the avatar. "What now?" She questioned.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan took a fighting stance and held up a board "I want you to summon just the hand of your avatar and break the board."

message 38: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Thea tried, but it seemed as if she could only summon the whole thing or nothing. She sighed.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan reached into the duat again "Looks like we'll have to do this the hard way." he pulled out a small wooden stick about the size of his hand and spoke in ancient egyptain The stick expanded to the size of a full grown staff Lonnigan smacked her behind the knee making her fall to her knee

(view spoiler)

message 40: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments "Ouch! What was that for?" Thea glared at him.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan helped her up without saying anything, then he turned away from her "harder you have to learn to be able to do this under pressure." in a quick subtle movement he he spun back towards her and swung his staff at her again

message 42: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Thea's immediate reaction was to knock it away, and she was thrilled to see her combat avatar's hand smack it away for her. She grinned.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan nodded "Good now break the board." he held up the board for thea again

message 44: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Thea decided that when she thought to hard, it didn't work. She moved her hand down towards the board, and the avatar hand appeared again, slicing the board clean in half.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan nodded approvingly "Very good." he told her

message 46: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments "I'm finally getting it!" She said gleefully.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan sat down on the floor crossed his legs placing a hand on each knee he closed his eyes and began to breathe

message 48: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments "What are you doing?" Thea raised an eyebrow.

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T)  | 143 comments Lonnigan didnt answer he simply breathed and started to rise off the floor

message 50: by Quietstream, Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Quietstream (Fangirl_Forever) | 59 comments Thea watched silently, thinking to herself that Lonnigan was going crazy.

« previous 1