Cirque Du Freak-Along discussion

Killers of the Dawn (Cirque Du Freak, #9)
This topic is about Killers of the Dawn
Killers of the Dawn

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alison (hardbackhoarder) | 41 comments Mod
Please don't forget to put the page number you are on before going into your comments to avoid spoiling!

Denise Campbell | 3 comments Finished. This book broke me. i mean i was expecting things to happen but not this and all for nothing. *throws stuff*

Ellis (kamnell) | 24 comments Spoilers for the next 2 books (I think)!!!

This is my 3rd or 4th time reading the series and I'm internally screaming at everyone who has a chance to kill the real Lord of the Vampaneze. Even Darren's fight with Steve and the "Lord" is making me clench my fists because I can imagine who Darren will aim for (I don't remember every detail so I'm not sure how the end of the book will happen).

Ellis (kamnell) | 24 comments I finished it and hereby withdraw my spoiler warning from my previous comment above. I didn't know the big reveal was already at the end of this book.

Good news is, I didn't cry! I thought this book wasn't that good compared to other parts of the series but I think it's because I already knew all the twists. Going into it for the first time it's action-packed and twist heavy and one of the better ones from the series. I think.