Cirque Du Freak-Along discussion

Allies of the Night

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new)

Alison (hardbackhoarder) | 41 comments Mod
Please don't forget to put the page number you are on before going into your comments to avoid spoiling!

Denise Campbell | 3 comments Finished book. I find I am upset over some of the characters not picking a side in the war. I get self preservation but in most cases you want the good guys who do not kill their dinner to win, right?

message 3: by Ellis (new)

Ellis (kamnell) | 24 comments I finished it but I'm so not ready for the next book.

'Bloody humans!' I grumbled, kicking a postbox in anger. 'Bloody vampires! We should all be turtles or something!'

This just made me genuinely happy ^^'

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison (hardbackhoarder) | 41 comments Mod
ok, i'm not done the book yet, but I fell into a hole of reading about Darren O'Shaughnessy/Shan (the amazing author of this series) and I'm over here wondering if The Cannibal King (what would have possibly been the last book) will ever see the light of day (in the publishing world, that is)? It's amazing to know this series could have gone even longer (though I think 12 is a comfortable number).

message 5: by Darren (new)

Darren Shan (darrenshan) | 14 comments Alison wrote: "ok, i'm not done the book yet, but I fell into a hole of reading about Darren O'Shaughnessy/Shan (the amazing author of this series) and I'm over here wondering if The Cannibal King (what would hav..."

Looking unlikely right now, but never say never. :-)

message 6: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Edwards (brennedwards) | 13 comments ‪Omggggggg I freaking knew Steve wasn’t good , omgggggg he set them up‬