Cirque Du Freak-Along discussion

Tunnels of Blood (Cirque du Freak #3)
This topic is about Tunnels of Blood
Tunnels of Blood

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alison (hardbackhoarder) | 41 comments Mod
Please don't forget to put the page number you are on before going into your comments to avoid spoiling!

Ellis (kamnell) | 24 comments I finished it today and I think it's not as good as the second one but I like how Darren is growing and even though he is still a kid and acts like it with his first kiss and first girlfriend (which is super cute), he is also more grown-up and I love how his relationship with Mr. Crepsley is developing. He is still not fully ok with being a half-vampire (he says he doesn't like being a half-vampire when talking to Gavner).
I can't wait for the Vampire Mountain trilogy!

Brenda Edwards (brennedwards) | 13 comments im a little behind but when Darren offer debbie for era ( think i spelled the name right, im listening to the audiobook sorry if i didn't) i was so Shocked.

Alison (hardbackhoarder) | 41 comments Mod
Brenda wrote: "im a little behind but when Darren offer debbie for era ( think i spelled the name right, im listening to the audiobook sorry if i didn't) i was so Shocked."

RIGHT?! I think it goes to show just how much friendship means to Darren but damn, debbie got screwed lmao