Libraries Rock! discussion

Books to movies

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tifton-Tift County Public Library | 6 comments Mod
Let's talk about all the good books that are being made into movies.

The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
They have just announced Amy Adams will play the lead in this one. The book is a page-turner and hopefully the movie will be good.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Golden (jenniferg6) | 3 comments Ready Player One
Has anyone seen the movie? (I have not) I loved the book. I was not impressed with the previews for the movie and if the movie is bad I don't want it to take away from how much I loved the book.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Golden (jenniferg6) | 3 comments Tifton-Tift County wrote: "The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
They have just announced Amy Adams will play the lead in this one. The book is a page-turner and hopefully the movie will be good."

Might have to move that book to the top of my read list. Love Amy Adams and this will be one to see. - Jennifer

Jennifer wrote: "Ready Player One
Has anyone seen the movie? (I have not) I loved the book. I was not impressed with the previews for the movie and if the movie is bad I don't want it to take away fr..."

I have not seen the movie either. The book was one of my favorites! I think I will see it anyway, it has been such a long time since I read the book maybe I won't be comparing them so much.

message 6: by Torie (new)

Torie Parker (vicparker256) | 3 comments Ohhh I wanna read the woman in the window!!