~Paranormal Realms~ discussion

Demon Realm - Homes > Sebastian Cross & Sakura Frost Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ~~Outside~~

~~Living room~~

~~Kitchen~~

~~Dinning room~~

~~Sakura's bedroom~~

~~Sakura's bathroom~~

~~Sebastian's bedroom~~

~~Sebastian's bathroom~~

~~Pool Area~~

~~Gym Area~~

~~Library~~

~~Science Lab~~

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian was in the gym boxing and working out listening to music to keep himself going. His heart was beating fast his breath quickened. He could hear Sakura walking down the stairs to the gym that was next door to the science lab they had. He soon stopped and was looking at her. Sakura quickly looked up at him and smiled a bit.
"I'm sorry Sebastian I'm not any closer than I was a month ago, I'll keep trying but I can't promise anything."
Sebastian nodded he went back to boxing as soon a she left upstairs and was now in the living room reading through one of the books. Looking for something she could have possibly missed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia had walked to the house all the way from the asylum she worked at to come and see her girlfriend for the first time in the past couple months. Some of the treatments of her patients were extremely harsh and made it to where she needed to stay night upon night making sure that they were all doing okay. When she reached the front porch she pressed the door bell not knowing that it would catch Sebastian's attention as well as Sakura's.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian quickly stopped, his heart was beating faster and faster. Who was there at the door he quickly took off his boxing gloves. He grabbed a towel and turned off the music. Sebastian went upstairs he didn't remember giving his address to anyone they were suppose to lay low anyway.
Sakura slowly pulled out a gun from under the couch once she saw Sebastian she got up and both of them went to the door. Sakura was behind Sebastian as he opened it, once they both saw who it was they let out a sigh.
"Wait a minute... I didn't give you my address..."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia smiled looking at the two of them. "I'm not here to kill you guys.But I was able to find you through the strange Nightmares Sakura's been having lately."She sighed looking at Sakura concerned about it because she knew about the fact she was a nightmare demon and what not. "I can sense another demon is messing with you. What is that about?" She looked at Sakura not knowing the whole story about her own girlfriend's past. "May I come in?" She asked looking at the two with question in her eyes. She was thinking about alot of things lately.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian opened the door and walked away, he didn't care that Talia was here actually. Sebastian looked at Sakura he kind of wanted to know about these strange nightmares as well, what demon was messing with him. Sebastian went to the kitchen to grab some water.
"Do you want anything Talia?" he called out to her.

Sakura didn't want her here only because what if Sebby lost control just out of no where. Sakura put the gun back where it was and sat on the couch. She didn't want to tell Talia about the nightmares she just wanted to forget about them.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"No thank you." She called back to him as she walked to the couch to sit down next to Sakura. She looked at her girlfriend with concern and reached over for her hand that fit so perfectly in hers. This was one of the very things she loved about being with her."How was your day?" She asked changing the conversation quickly because she felt that it was darker then her own nightmares.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura looked at Talia then down at their hands. She liked how they fit together. She wanted to just curl up next to her and never move she was afraid of sleeping that's how bad they had gotten.
"My day was good, how as yours? anything exciting happen?"
Sakura asked Talia, she smiled at her and giggled a bit.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nothing really exciting just been helping my patients. I wished you were there with me but it doesn't seem to be your scene." She giggled and leaned in gently kissing Sakura on the lips. She was always so gently and loving toward Sakura. She loved the feelings that ran over her nerves when she was with Sakura.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I'm sorry not my thing and Sebby won't let me go anyway." She smiled a little she then blushed a little once she realized that Talia was going to kiss her. Once she felt Talia's lips lightly touch her's Sakura instantly kissed her back. Sakura liked how Talia was so careful with her, she liked the feeling she got she got butterflies in her stomach.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 05:24PM) (new)

Talia smiled on Sakura's lips and slowly pulled away,"That's the bummer." She looked toward the kitchen and smirked as she took her hand again and pulled her up and took her to the kitchen so they could get something to drink and eat. "Can we eat and drink in your room?" she asked looking her in the eyes.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura was now standing in the kitchen with Talia, that always happened to her when she would get lost in the beautiful world that they both created. Then Talia would drag her along anywhere basically.
"Yeah we can eat and drink in my room, it doesn't matter, so um do you want a tour of the house?"

"I will be downstairs if you need mt Sakura, nice seeing you Talia." Sebby left taking food with him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia smiled waving gently at Sebby who was looking incredibly cute. "Nice seeing you too." she replied to him as she looked through their fridge. She took out the ingredients that she needed to make a meal for them to eat together. She quickly prepared it on the counter and let it cook.With that in mind she reached for a nice bottle of wine. "I hope Sebby won't mind me letting you share a glass with me." She smirked seductively.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura looked at Talia and then smiled at her, wow she knew how to make her day a bit better. However she had a feeling this was Talia's way into getting her to spill about her nightmares she's been having. Sakura sat down at the stool at the counter.
"I'm sure he won't mind actually, he doesn't care if I do. I'm sure"
she said looking at her. She then giggled and bit her bottom lip, she was waiting for the dinner and wanted to see what her girlfriend had in store for her tonight.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia smiled as she cooked the food."Well then I hope you don't mind sharing with me." She looked at her. Once she was finished cooking their dinner she plated it and motioned for her to lead the way to her bedroom."Please grab the bottle and glass please." She reminded.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Yes of course." she grabbed the wine and a glass to have it in. Sebastian wouldn't care if she was drinking as long as she was with Talia or him, however he didn't let her do too many bad things. She led her to her room and unlocked the door and let Talia in. She closed the door behind her, she set the wine and the glass on the nightstand.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well then let's go." She smiled before following her to her room. When they got there she was very impressed at how beautiful and detailed Sakura's room was. This made her smile go wider as she moved slowly through the room to get onto the side of the bed close to the window. With that she set the plates on th bed and sat down looking at Sakura. "So are you going to tell me the truth about who is giving you these Nightmares?" She asked looking at her with curiousity.

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura looked at her and sighed a bit, she knew who was sending them but she couldn't tell her she couldn't bring her into it. Sakura sat on her bed and looked down at her fingers "I can take care of it no biggy, it's not a problem, I'll be fine I promise." She smiled at her and looked straight into her eyes "nothing to worry about." can't believe I lied to her, I'm scared for her I can't bring her into this.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia sighed and scooted closer to her. "Are you sure?" She asked raising an eyebrow before leaning in to kiss her again. This was gentle and sweet just like the steaming stir fry on their plates. With that she pulled away and started to eat the food she had made which tasted like heaven with it's orange chicken and array of brocoli and carrots.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura had kissed her back so lightly it was like she was barley there. Sakura didn't need sleep well that's what she told herself at least. Sakura picked up her plate and started to eat the food that Talia had made which of course was really good.
"This is really good Talia... I just don't know if I can tell you. Yes there is a problem however you learn about me and my past you will be getting yourself into a lot of trouble and a lot of danger. Honestly ask yourself this. Why do you think I don't go to work with you? why do you think we don't drive our car unless we have to. Why do we have nothing in our names Sebastian and I?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia had finished her plate and thought about it as she set the plate on the nightstand on her side of the bed. She leaned back on the fluffy pillow and waited for Sakura to finish as well. Once she saw that she set the plate down on the nightstand on her side Talia climbed over her to get to the wine and the glass. She slowly poured it then put the cork back in the bottle with that she took a drink of it then handed it to Sakura. "Well to be honest I always thought that the both of you have some pretty sketchy pasts." She started and waited ready to take another swig of wine.

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura took the wine glass from her and took a drink and gave it back to her. It was true they did have sketchy pasts and them together didn't look good on anything at all. Sakura took in a deep breath and then looked at Talia with her beauty eyes. Sakura smiled at her and lightly kissed her lips.
"It's something I would have to talk over with Sebastian because you know about my past your going to learn about his and I don't know if he wants you to know about him.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia kissed Sakura back ofcourse and started to take gulps and handed back to her before she drank the whole thing all together. "Why is that?" She wondered out loud clearly buzzed a tiny bit. "I know that you two really don't go anywhere because you're afraid of someone out there." She sighed and took the bottle and poured some more in the glass.

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura just looked at Talia and took a few more drinks of the wine after she poured more in the glass. Sakura was the loveable happy drunk kind of person and that was her right now. She was getting a little giggly she was happy which was a good thing. She just laid down on the bed while Talia had all of the wine right now. "You know I don't think we should worry about that right now. we are doing perfectly find where we are."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia started to drink more and more until the bottle was nearly empty,"You know what you're right the three of us are perfect where we are. I love the fact that I love th both of you." She said drunkedly not knowing that it would hurt Sakura. She smiled and looked at her like it was no big huge deal.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian hadn't heard from the girls in a while so he decided he would take his dishes upstairs and put them in the dishwasher then check on them. As he opened Sakura's door that's when he heard Talia aid that she was in love with the both of them. Sebastian quickly looked at Sakura he saw the jealousy and the hurt.
"You what! what do you mean you love us both!?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've fallen in love with you both." She replied seeing that she was mad at her she started to cry a little bit. "Why are you mad at me?" She asked looking very confused at this. She got up from the bed and quickly looked around and saw Sebby standing there. Feeling embarassed and ashamed of herself she ran out and went down the steps and out the door not knowing that this would be the last time she sees them both for a few months due to her patient Jake.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura watched her ran out of the house, or course because of the news Sakura was pissed. She grabbed the bottle and threw it the glass shattered every where. Sebastian saw her throw it he ran after Talia to get her to stay but she was gone. When he went back to Sakura's room she was on her knees crying. He tried to comfort her and once he was out he put her in his bed and cleaned up the glass in her room.

Jake was sitting on his bed thinking about his sister Sakura he never knew where she went. She never stopped by to see him. Jake sighed a little bit and the next thing he knew a nurse walked in with Erick behind him.
"Hey bro, grab your things and lets go"
"E-Erick why are you here?" Jake asked surprised to see him of all people
"I'm not going to be related to someone in a mental hospital I paid them now lets go slow poke."
Jake quickly grabbed his things and followed Erick out of the hospital and towards the cab. They were heading him.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia was walking the street crying and feeling like she fucked up her relationship with Sakura. She was breathing heavily and crying. She felt like she couldn't walk any further so she ended up sitting down under a willow tree at the park and falling asleep there. She didn't know what would be greeting her once she woke up three nights later.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure. Would you still reply hear? and then post where they put her in the house and stuff?))

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Jake Frost was walking the streets after already having an apartment. He was scared and sketched out, he didn't know where Sakura was he didn't know where his parents were. Jake had his hands in his pockets and was always looking over his shoulder when he found Talia he quickly ran over to her seeing her passed out.
"Talia? hey wake up Talia!"
He sighed and grabbed her he picked her up in his arms and then slowly started to walk back to his house. He sighed and put her on his bed.

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Sakura where is Talia I haven't seen her in three days! or heard from her did you try to say you were sorry at least? I can't believe you got mad about that."
Sebastian was getting mad at her, he then took in a deep breath and looked at her he put some of her hair behind her ear.
"I've called her, I've texted her, I've sent her a letter, I've even called her work from a pay phone, I can't get ahold of her."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia finally got to the house and quickly climbed up the stairs and rang the door bell. "It's me Talia." She said through the door.

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura was trying to fight someone off it was her brother of course. She screamed a little bit as he cut her on the shoulder. Sakura was scared for her life, she was helping Sebastian and testing his levels before Erick had showed up.
Sebastian had turned beast, his eyes were yellow and his fangs grew longer he let out a loud growl and attacked Erick off of Sakura.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia burst through the unlocked door when she heard Sakura's scream and ran down the steps as quickly as she could to where she thought she heard that the screams were coming from. She was running out of breath as she burst into the lab and toward Sakura. She quickly picked her up and ran up the steps to the bathroom and quickly set her down on the counter. "Take this it'll ease the pain." She said taking a pain killer out of the medicine Cabinet. She quickly started to nurse the wounds wanting to make sure that the bleeding stops entirely. "Was that Erick?" She asked looking into her eyes. She was very worried about her now that she knows that she had been nursing Jake, her brother in the mental facility when their nut bag of a brother was on the loose. Everything just kind of blew up in her face. "Where the hell is Sebby for pete sakes?" She asked not knowing that the creature she saw in the lab was indeed Sebby himself.

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura was trying to get past Talia to get back to Sebastian. She needed to tell him not to kill Erick, she was crying from the pain in her arm the pain killer didn't really kick in yet. Sakura was scared and she didn't know what to do everything kind of happened at once, she didn't know how Erick found. Now Nerline was going to be after them and they were going to have to leave again. Sakura looked at Talia she wanted her girlfriend to comfort her and be there for her.
Sebastian growled loudly the whole house could heard it. Sebastian had tackled Erick and bit him hard on the leg. He left three claw marks on his chest. Erick had stabbed him with the sword through the stomach. Sebastian was trying to get to Sakura to see if she was okay, Erick finally got knocked out.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia watched as Sakura took the painkiller. She was very worried about her girlfriend who appeared to be very traumatized to the point she couldn't give Talia the answers that she seeked. "Baby you're okay everything will be okay." She comforted her the best that she could at the moment.

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura just hugged her trying to calm her breathing once she finally was calm she had to make sure that Sebastian was okay. She got up and walked out of the bathroom she would explain everything later. Sakura quickly ran downstairs and yelled at him.
"Sebby stop it! Stop right now!"

Sebastian looked at her her growled a little bit and came over to her, his ears were back and he was wanting to kill Erick.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia sighed and watched as Sakura walked out of the bathroom and back into the lab. Not wanting to go back into that place Talia decided to go to the kitchen to cook home made Mac and cheese the way she knew both Sakura and Sebby liked it. She almost forgot that she even told Sakura about that.out of all times why did I finally tell her when I was hammered off my ass? she asked herself wondering if Sebby had really been listening to her that night.

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sakura finally got Sebastian to calm down enough, Sebastian took Erick far out into the woods and just dropped the guy some place, he wouldn't be able to find the house again. That was only if Sakura didn't sleep. Sebastian went back to the house and went up the stairs. Sakura of course followed him up the stairs they both saw Talia cooking. Of course Sakura still wasn't happy that she was there, yeah she was glad she was okay but she wasn't happy still.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She finished cooking the food and plated it for them and without a word she walked down the stairs and out of their home. She didn't need to read people's minds just to know that Sakura was still mad at her. She was fine with it she just has to give her more space that's all. She was already out the door and on her way off the property. She was hoping that one of them would stop her but she just kept going because she was already beating herself up over what she had done.

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian glared at Sakura he then ran down the stairs and out the front door. He took a quick breath and ran after her. Sebastian wasn't just going to watch her leave again, not when he wanted her to stay so bad. He finally tackled her in the woods, he was above her when he pinned her. He took a few deep breaths.
"Don't go."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia was very surprised when Sebastian tackled her. She turned to where her back was on the ground and sighed. "Why shouldn't I leave?" She asked looking up at him with sadness in her eyes because she felt unwelcomed. She loved them both and couldn't understand why that was so wrong.

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian stayed where he was above her and gave her a calm smile. He wanted to tell her things would get better and he knew that, he knew that Sakura couldn't stay mad at her for long.
"Because Talia your girlfriend still loves you and she missed you. Most of the calls on your phone will say it's from me but really it was Sakura calling you. She was worried. She just is having a hard time. Another reason you should stay is because I'm in love with you, I was worried about you too. I know you don't want to hear that but I love you Talia."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia looked at Sebastian and listened to what he had to say and when she heard him say he loved her back she was very happy to hear it and ended up kissing him just once before sliding out from underneath him.

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian smiled maybe even blushed a little bit. He kissed her lovingly of course. Sebastian soon let go of her and looked at her and gave a small smile.
"So I'm guessing I should tell you my secret."
He smiled slight at her and then got up and helped her up as well he didn't want to be on the ground anymore.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia took his hand for support and ended up wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him again. She wasn't able to help it."I need to know why you two are in hiding?" she asked pulling away before kissing him again. Though she loved the feeling of their lips against one another she couldn't help but feel guilty like maybe it is wrong to love and want to be with two people at once.

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He sighed slightly and then held her hand and nodded a little bit. He knew he should tell her and he was going to it was just weird because that meant trusting another person, that meant people would be after her as well.
"A long time ago I was drafted into the military I had to leave Sakura behind and I felt bad that I had to. While I was in the military there were people there that were doing an experiment and we were the testers. I don't know what they put in us but it changed everything. It made up into creatures that you never would have thought could happen. They really just wanted a soldier that was stronger, faster, and smarter something went wrong though. They were ordered to kill all of us off. Some how I got away and I came for Sakura. She left her job and said she needed to be on the run from Erick. I never really told her the full story. Now we are looking for a cure."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Talia looked at Sebby with wide eyes not knowing what to think. She was so shocked and still taking in alot of what he was telling her. "So they're still after you?" She asked softly and then remembered. "That was you who killed Wren." She pointed out but wasn't mad about it at all she was just very surprised and amazed by the subject.With that she took the hand that he was holding and lightly placed it on his cheek. She was very close to him and was thinking about all of this. "Why am I in love with two people at once how is that even possible?" She asked looking up into his eyes with such curiousity.

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sebastian smiled at her and lightly touched her cheek, his forehead was against her's. He didn't know how it was possible for her to love two people at once. That's when he started to think about the qualities that Sakura and then the qualities that he had. He only smiled a little bit more.
"Yes they are still after me and I put Sakura in danger, now I've put you in danger. Yes that was me that killed Wren and I'm sorry. I don't really have control when it happens. I think your in love with both of us because Sakura can do things that I can't and your in love with me because I can do things Sakura can't. Sakura and I we complete each other, we would make one person that could do everything possible and more if we were one person."

« previous 1