A Good Thriller discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Pals - Archive > Summer Book Pals

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (last edited May 09, 2018 09:53AM) (new)

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? (whatchatreadin) | 2098 comments Mod
Ok, guys we are going to give this another try. Who is interested in doing Book Pals for the summer? For our new members, this is how it works:

Out of those people who sign up, you are paired with someone. Between the two of you, you decide which book(s) you are going to read for this summer. Then there will be a thread for you to discuss the book(s) with the rest of us and each other. We ask that you have your profile set to public so that others can see your To-Read shelf. You can suggest a book to your Pal that you have read or one that you still need to read. You can both read the same book, or read different books, it's up to you and your pal.

If we get enough people to sign up, then I will post at the end of the month the Pals and from there you can decide what book(s) to read.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message.

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 6195 comments I’m in

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Kristi | 1 comments I'll try it! I get my books from the library, so I would prefer to read stuff that isn't brand new (otherwise there will be a huge wait to get it).

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Thomas (thomasthomas) | 1 comments Professionally I am an Interior Designer working in the best interior designers in Kottayam During my leisure time, I read books especially books of thriller type. They are my favorite companions. I like this website and Thank you for this information.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.