Action/Thriller > Sweet and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Hello

message 2: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Hey

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments So Any ideas?

message 4: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Hmm... Not really, but whatever we end up doing do you want some romance to be involved? I know some people get sick of it so I just wanted to ask

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Sure we can add some romance into it. But I got a plot we could use.

message 6: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Alright do tell

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Four spies two international and two from the Fbi. They are working on a huge case. Many people are killed and kidnapped, The masterminds are ex agents enemies of the agents. They are after a microchip Mx-16. The chip holds account numbers to a quarter of a billion dollars, blue prints to weapons and war instruments, Also ingredients to poisons, c-4, etc. Can they get the stolen chip before the masterminds do, who is the traitor of the group and who is the target?

message 8: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Ooh sounds exciting

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Thanks. So should we do this?

message 10: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Sure. Doubles?

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Yes:) Also the romance will be in there. It will start like the two people I guess will be I'm not entirely sure how to explain it. One will seem to be a traitor but the other isn't? It's hard to explain.

message 12: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Alrighty then

message 13: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Characters then?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Sure:)

message 15: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Ok mine probably won't be very detailed tho... It's late here and I'm kinda brain dead

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments It's alright same with mine.

message 17: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Ok. You first?

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Sure:)

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Sorry if I'm taking forever!

message 20: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments It's fine don't worry bout it

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments So I will do simple characters and add more as I think about them.

message 22: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Ok

message 23: by Janelle (last edited Jul 29, 2014 10:53AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I will finish them soon.

Name: Adrianna Grey

Appearance:

Personality:

* Fierce
* Seductive
* Kind
* Mysterious
* Secretive
* Manipulative
* Intelligent
* Strong
* Protective

History:

Adrianna lost her parents when she was sixteen years old she worked hard in school and was put into a british spy academy. Learning how to fight with self defense, guns, knives, and other skills. She was transferred straight to the head British spies. She became a great spy in her schooling she became amazed by computers but mostly working with disguises and going undercover getting information as well. She's a mystery to everyone besides her parents death. She was transferred from England to Paris to be in Interpol.

Skills:

*Master in Disguise
*Killing
*Getting Information
*Running
*Fighting
*She knows ten languages fluently.
*Seduction
*Racing
*Hacking
*Running
*Weaponry
*Escape Artist
*Under Cover Operations

Other: Hacker Name: Alpha

~~~

Name: Brent Cobalt

Appearance:

Personality:

*Protective
*Quiet
*Hardworking
*Mysterious
*Strong
*Intelligent
*Harsh

History:

Born in the military Brent was an Army Brat training fighting, working hard in school that was his style. He lived with two older brothers, one sister, and his father. He became a strong willed protective person learning all he can from his family. He grew up traveling all around the world but his father retired in New York. He became closer to the military joining the army and was transferred in as spy at the FBI. He's not a team leader his a follower and a hard worker that is loyal.

Skills:

*Fighting
*Weapons
*Bombs
*Running
*Strategy
*Interrogation
*Protective
*First Aid
*Swimming

Other:

message 24: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Name: Hunter Evens
Appearance: http://bni-reston.com/wp-content/uplo...
Personality: Hunter is a pretty quite and aggressive guy. He's the kinda guy who you would meet in a dark alley but wouldn't do anything until provoked ya know. He is a good leader, incredibly stubborn, and over all a pretty intimidating guy.
History: Hunter lived an average life with his mother, went to school, ect. He joined the FBI as soon as he could, as he enjoys fighting and was looking for an adventure.
Skills: Hand to hand combat, using crossbow and hand gun are his strongest suits.

message 25: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Name: Elizabeth Reese
Nickname/code name: Lizard
Appearance: http://hairstylecrew.com/wp-content/u...
Personality: Elizabeth is quite the introvert. She prefers being alone with her music than with people in a crowded area. But even though she doesn't particularly like working with other people she doesn't let her emotions get in the way. She (like Hunter) is incredibly stubborn but has a softer, more submissive side to her but she rarely shows it.
History: Elizabeth grew up in England with her family. She was the 4th kid in her family and always had to fight for attention from her parents, who always seemed to busy for her. She was a smart girl even when she was younger. She had a few close friends and was neutral with almost everyone. When she finished school, she trained to become a international spy.
Skills: computer hacking and stealth are her strongest suits. She's not much of a fighter but will use a gun (or preferably a knife) when she has to.

message 26: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Whoops, Elizabeth is actually 23 sorry I spaced out for a sec

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments It's alright I like them.

message 28: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Thanks ^_^

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Your welcome. well I got to go it's late.

message 30: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Alright see ya later

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments See yeah.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments I might change their pictures tomorrow

message 33: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Ok

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Adrianna sat down in the car that was waiting for her from the long flight from Paris. She sat down reading about the case. She then answer her phone talking to her boss in perfect French. She wasn't really happy because she didn't like to be given a case unexpectedly especially when she was her legged. Luckily her meeting was an hour after she gets to her hotel it would be easier for her to rest before leaving to the meeting at the FBI. "Oui, Salew." She hanged up on her phone she set it in her purse reading the files she was given.

Brent came in to work early as if it was an emmergency. He went over to meet up with Hunter since they had a case with two international spies. He wasn't really happy about that but would have to deal with it. Since he hasn't been in the field for a while so this would be a big surprise for him.

message 35: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Lizard got off her flight and looked at her phone. She had just arrived for a meeting for a big case she was assigned to, which she was pretty excited for. It has been a while since her last case, and she has been busing herself with cases of her own. Nothing big, but enough to keep her occupied for a while. She quickly walked out of the airport, the crowds making her uneasy, and got in her waiting taxi to her hotel room.

Hunter was waiting in the break room to discuss a new case where he and two other international spies would be working together. He was a bit uneasy about working with the spies. He feared they would betray them, and didn't really think they could be trusted. But it wasn't his job to choose who he works with, he just follows his orders. He had all the files for the case in front of him and waited patiently.

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Adrianna got out of her car checking in she put her things away and got dressed into more appropriate clothes. She left to her car heading straight to the Agency talking on the phone again. Once she got there she hanged up on the phone. She went inside wear a blue dress with a matching blazer and heeled shoes. She went inside getting introduced she went into the break room Hunter and Brent inside. She looked at Hunter recognizing him from his picture. "Agent Evans?" She asked him her voice slightly with a french and english accent.

Brent sat down waiting with Hunter looking up when Adrianna came inside. "You must be from interpol." He admitted looking at her. Seeing her nod he sighed and sat down not understanding why they needed someone from Interpol there at all. But he ignored everything so he won't cross any lines. He was ready for this great of mission even if he didn't know what it was at all.

message 37: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Lizard was the last to get to the meeting. She quickly walking into the room with the other agents, "sorry I'm late." She added to the three. She was dressed in a suit, but the tie was a little loose, she had obviously hated dressing up and was trying to make it more comfortable. "I'm Agent Reeves, but call me Lizard." She remarked.

Hunter gave Brent a curt nod and waited for the others. He wasn't much for small talk, and avoided it as much as he could. Not that he wasn't friendly, he just is kinda direct with most things. He looked at the Interpol and nodded, "yes, and you are agent..." He totally forgot her name and trailed of hoping she would finish his sentence for him

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "I'm Agent Grey." She finished Hunter's sentence seeing Agent Reeves she didn't make any comments about her clothing because. Brent was in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and a blazer. He seemed to hate dressing up as well as it seemed. She didn't mind at all making comments always were the worse thing to do. She didn't say anything at all. She stood looking at Agent Reeves she nodded to her politely as well to Agent Cobalt. Though she wanted to get started with the case she hated the tension of the room it was too much.

"I'm Agent Cobalt." He said to Agent Grey, and Reeves. He noticed how Tense Hunter seemed to be since he wanted to get started immediately with the case. He looked at the two Agents. "Why don't we sit down and get started." He said to them both in order to aide Hunter and help him out. He sat down by Agent Reeves. She seemed to be smart and easy to work with. He liked people like that.

message 39: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Hunter nodded politely at Agent Grey. He didn't really know where to start but really wanted to just get going, so he was relieved when Brent took over. "Yes, let's." he replied to Brent on getting started. "I have all the files here." He said pushing them forward

Lizard nodded to the others and took a seat at the table. She watched as one of the agents, who she was pretty sure was agent Colbat, but she wasn't quite sure. Oh well, she get everyone's names right at some point.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Adrianna sat down in her seat taking one of the copies of the files. She examined it all. She was so surprised at everything she reads. She got out the files interpol gave her to debrief her on the plane. She was surprised when she heard it comparing everything. She was was glad to see all the information was correct even if some of it is in french.

Brent sat down next to Lizard getting a file since there four of them so it was easier to get things done. He read the file thinking of how bad things were getting. He looked up at Hunter as he explained the mission. He listened carefully making sure he understood everything was okay at least.

message 41: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Hunter explained their mission. Every now and then glancing down at the papers. He glanced at everyone when he was finished talking, looking for a reaction. The mission was very dangerous, much more than any of the other cases he had worked before.

Lizard scanned through the papers quickly. She had known a few details from a debrief she got before she flew, but she was glad to get to know the rest of it.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Adrianna listened getting everything ready. Things were going to be fine. She closed her eyes thinking about the mission. "So how should this start?" She was wondering really annoyed and wondering how they can really get things were ready. She wondered how they could get this mission solved it scared her a bit though she ignores it.

Brent listened as Hunter explained the mission and the roles he was getting a bit nervous but listened to everything. Because yes this is dangerous but they have to get this done. But he felt as if one of them is a traitor.

message 43: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments "We start by getting the chip." Hunter replied simply "it's currently being held in an enemy base, but they haven't decoded it yet, so we have to go and retrieve it before they do." He added. "Once we have it, we simply need to protect it."

Lizard listened carefully. She was excited and a little scared. Scared of the unknown; whats going to happen when they get the chip? How many people will they loose? Questions raced in her head as she tried to focus

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments "Problem is this enemy base won't let anyone in unless apart of the system. Trying to break in is suicide." Adrianna said almost quietly since she didn't like to talk about it. But it was true after reading all the files about the base it proves it's dangerous. They would need fire power to get inside. It's very rare to do things and get inside and very hard too.

Brent listened to everything. Trying to picture a plan inside of his head. What Adrianna said what he heard was true. It would be harder to get inside without anyone getting caught. They would need to think of something hard core to get inside.

message 45: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments "I understand that." Hunter replied "Agent Reeves." He nodded to Lizard "is an expert computer hacker. I have no doubt she can get us in or at the very least cause a, disturbance, that would give us the chance to get in."

Lizard snapped out of her thoughts when she heard her name. After listening she replied "I can do that. It shouldn't be too much of a problem." She replied

((Sorry they are shorter, but it's getting late here and I'm getting less creative >_<))

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments ((It's fine))

Adrianna nodded just wanting to make sure he knew. Since this was an enemy base with many french mafias working init. she would have to deal with it by translating many times. Just to get them inside she still felt uncomfortable for this.

Brent listened but didn't say anything at all. Since this was pretty much well planned out for them. He just wanted to get started on this mission so bad it seemed to be great to him at least. He hoped.

message 47: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments Hunter looked around "anything else?" He asked the group. He wanted to get started but he also wanted to make sure his 'team' was engaged and ready to go.

Lizard didn't say anything else. She didn't like talking all that much and didn't have anything really important to say, so she stayed silent.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments Adrianna didn't say a thing there was nothing else to discuss to her. Getting this mission started and ended would be best to keep their identities a big secret it would be easier to do those things. Everything would be easier she just wanted to get started right now.

Brent didn't say anything ready to go and start off things. He just nodded to Hutner to say he was ready to go and get started it would be so much easier to do that right now.

message 49: by Killjoy (new)

Killjoy | 134 comments ((Should we skip to the action?))

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 483 comments ((Sure))

« previous 1