Anne Stuart Fans discussion

House of Rohan Series > Emma and Brandon #5

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krissie (new)

Krissie | 21 comments The final book in the House of Rohan series (at least, I'm pretty sure it's the final one - Charles is pretty much irredeemable) comes out next Tuesday, May 15th. Available at the usual suspects (Amazon, B&N, etc.)

Heartless (The House of Rohan, #5) by Anne Stuart .https://smile.amazon.com/Heartless-Ho...

message 2: by KC (new)

KC (livingwithmyshelf) | 7 comments I'm so excited! (Oh, wouldn't it be nice to read a preview?) ;) Not that I need any persuading. I've already pre-ordered my copy.

message 3: by Krissie (new)

Krissie | 21 comments I’ll put a preview up with the preorder

message 4: by KC (new)

KC (livingwithmyshelf) | 7 comments Krissie wrote: "I’ll put a preview up with the preorder"

That would be great. Thank you!

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments And now I have to re-read Breathless and Shameless again to remember who they are! Such hardship! ;)

I was so excited to hear she finally put out their story after 6 years of waiting!

message 6: by Krissie (new)

Krissie | 21 comments Was it six years? Oh, yeah, I did the Fire Series and the House of Russell series for Montlake in between. Bad Krissie.

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments I mean, I have gobbled up every other series and book in between so I wasn’t exactly bereft of good reads. In fact, I heard no whisper that this was actually coming until I got the amazon notification two days before the release! So best surprise ever with basically no anticipating the release date! ;)

I kind think more authors should do that.. For example Kerrigan Byrne’s next book in her series isn’t out until August. This was announced last winter. I would rather remain blissfully ignorant and get a surprise in my mailbox one day than have hard confirmation that I have to wait 8 months!

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Gotta Have My AS Fix! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 347 comments Mod
I downloaded it. I hope to read it this summer. In the middle of trying to sell a house and relocate and go to school full time. Busy, but this gives me something to look forward to.