ƒαιяу тαιℓ | ѕємι-α∂ναη¢є∂ | discussion

ρℓα¢єѕ > Town square

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) Itzari stood in the middle of the square, reading a sign, trying to judge which guild was closest.

message 2: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) takiaru walked out from the guild hall of fairy tail, and sees a girl staring at a sign and says "you lost, girl?"

message 3: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Sort of. First time in the big city," she said, tracing a finger from the Town Square through the park and to Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale. She didn't see Fairy tail.

message 4: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "you know after the seven year gap, fairy tail has lost tons of reputation you know, so its probably not on the map"

message 5: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) takiaru looks over at iruka and says "oh hey iruka" and then pays his attention back to the sign

message 6: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Fairy Tail? What's that?" she asked, looking from Mermaid Heel to Quatro Cerebus.

message 7: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "see, exactly" takiaru says while dissapointed

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "I'm just trying to figure out where the closest guild is," she admitted.

message 9: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "well fairy tail is right nearby follow me" and takiaru grabbed ((your chracters name, I forgot)) and walked to fairy tail

message 10: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) Itzari blinked. "Um, okay? Is it a good guild?"

message 11: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "its great, everyone there is super fun! and ((takiaru whispers)) there are fights every second of everyday"

message 12: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Is it a guild or a club?" she asked, skeptical.

message 13: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "its not a guild, its the best guild!" said takiaru while still dragging ((Ilsa whats your chracters name??))

message 14: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) Itzari sighed. "Okay, I'll check it out. There's no creepy initiation, right?"

message 15: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Is it a creepy old guy?"

message 16: by Mr. Flame (last edited Jul 30, 2014 04:30PM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) takiaru let go of ((islas character)), and grabbed iruka's throat and says "you talkin' shit about Makarov"

message 17: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "your not even strong" he says while giving iruka an evil stare

message 18: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((ITZARI. I've said it in my posts.))

"Um... are you guys... okay?"

message 19: by Mr. Flame (last edited Jul 30, 2014 04:47PM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "this happens all the time girl, don't worry" he continues to stare at iruka

message 20: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "I have a name," she retorted.

message 21: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) ((brb))

message 22: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) ((I'm back))

message 23: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((How does everyone know her name?))

She frowned. "How did you..?"

message 24: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((X_X))

Itzari scowled. "Can anyone point me towards Lamia Scale?"

message 25: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "Oh really your stronger than me, master my ass I'm an s-class and I'm stronger than you" he says while looking at iruka

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She wondered if she should 'Grand Chariot' them out of her way.

message 27: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Thanks, I'll just go look up a guild that isn't this stupid."

message 28: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((Really? No response?))

message 29: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) Takiaru looked back at itzari and picked her up by the collar and said "I don't give a shit if you join this guild, but you wil NEVER CRITICIZE IT!"

message 30: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She leaned against a building, the light having altered Takiaru's perception, so he'd been holding nothing but thin air, a mirage. "I'll have my own opinions about whatever guild I please."

message 31: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "Piss off iruka, I'm gonna show this 'little lady' how stupid our guild is!" Says takiaru while cracking his knuckles

message 32: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "Show me how strong you are itzari! ROAR OF THE BLACK FLAMES DRAGON!" A blast of black fire shoots at itzari

message 33: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "This will be fun," she smirked.

message 34: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "Let her fight her own battles iruka, or are you in love with the young lady"

message 35: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Jeez... I'm not allowed to fight for myself?" she said... from a completely different place than she'd been before.

message 36: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "So many shadows, what to do? Oh yah I don't wanna fight you I wanna see how strong itzari is iruka!"

message 37: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "So, looks like you're intent on destroying the city."

message 38: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "Now fight me itzari! Now ROAR OF THE BLACK FLAMES DRAGON!" And blasts it right at itzari

message 39: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She was behind him, breathing down his neck, in a split second. "How rude," she said, zapping away.

message 40: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) (When you said zapping away did you mean like teleporting away??))

message 41: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Not even the least," she yawned, balanced on the guild sign.

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((No, like speeding away.))

message 43: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) ((Gtg for a bit.))

message 44: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "Oh Iruka we were supposed to be trying I thought we were sparing." Takiaru says while cracking his neck

message 45: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Oh? Weren't we fighting? Whatever."

message 46: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "I thought we were sparing, and you look like a requip wizard itzari"

message 47: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) "Nope, not requip, though I've read on that magic."

message 48: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "I'll spar but no one can go easy!"

message 49: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) "Ugh disappearing again... Lightning speed of the black flame dragon" and was in front of (forgot characters name gaing ilsa XD XD)) and yelled "steel fist of the black flames dragon!" And punched her with a fist that was cloaked with black flames

message 50: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) She caught the fist, light particles piercing through his attack and dissipating it, smothering it in utter light, solid, almost. "I'd rather do a one on one, if you don't mind," she said, sending a blast of blinding light at his face.

« previous 1

ƒαιяу тαιℓ | ѕємι-α∂ναη¢є∂ |

unread topics | mark unread