2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2018 > The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew #2)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss Carolyn Keene‘s book, The Hidden Staircase.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Dlyn, Allie, Brianna, Suki, Ashley

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 46
Week 2: 46
Week 3: 46
Week 4: 46

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I just finished this. I really enjoyed it.

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Looks like this thread was pretty quiet. Does everyone want to continue with the next book, The Bungalow Mystery?

message 5: by Allie (new)

Allie | 307 comments As much as I LOVE Nancy Drew, I’m finding there’s not much to discuss per book...

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I am going to continue to read the next one but they are kinda hard to discuss. everything is very straight forward

message 7: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Sounds like they are fun reads but not the best for buddy reads! :) I will drop these from my list! Thanks for the feedback.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hidden Staircase (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carolyn Keene (other topics)