2022 & 2023 Reading Challenge discussion

Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross, #2)
This topic is about Kiss the Girls
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2018 > Kiss the Girls (Alex Cross #2)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments This thread is to discuss James Patterson‘s book, Kiss the Girls.

***Please remember to mark spoilers.***

Participants: Daph, Beth, Spicedmama, Dyln, Ashley, Angela, Sarah, Kerry, CharlieAngel

message 2: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Suggested break down of reading so that you can check in and let us know how you're doing. The following breakdown is purely a suggestion and is therefore not set in stone.

Rather than putting dates for each section I've done it so that it takes into account that not everybody will necessarily have the book at the same time.

Week 1: 115
Week 2: 115
Week 3: 115
Week 4: 115

Angela Jr. i was finishing up a few other series during may so far, but i should be able to start the book before the weekend :)

Angela Jr. just finished!
i was listening on audiobook and sometimes it was difficult for me to really focus on the story, i had to rewind quite a few times.
(view spoiler)

Katz Nancy from NJ (nancyk18) I read this book when it was first published and since then I have read every Alex Cross book but n longer read Patterson's books. I find that he or somebody else using his name is churning out these books which aren't all that good anymore.

message 6: by Mary Pat (new)

Mary Pat | 2186 comments Does everyone want to continue with the third book, Jack and Jill?

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I haven't had time to read this yet as I had some personal things come in and haven't had time. I am planning on reading it t his week and then reading Jack and Jill whether or not it's a group read. so I will definitely read Jack and Jill in June.

Angela Jr. yes, I'd also like to continue the series

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) | 1208 comments I just finished this book. I found it interesting.

(view spoiler)

Angela Jr. (view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Kiss the Girls (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

James Patterson (other topics)