Kamisama Kiss discussion

Shrines > Shrine of Invention

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) {Shrine of Invention:}
description

The Shrine of Invention is located between two large snow peeked mountains that glisten with waterfalls and several thousand lightning bugs. It is lively here, though not with people. The shrine is in a need of a clean up. While many people pray to the god here, not many visit, thus making Miharo more of a closeted god.

description
Cotton and Candy are the shrine guardians and do everything in their ability to keep the shrine clean and free of intrusion. Though that isn't much considering how large and dark the shrine is. That and that the god never comes out of his room.

<< Under Construction >>

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Mahiro made his way to the gates, Cotton and Candy immidiately opening them for him, "Greetings master!" They exclaimed in unison, smiling widely.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka smiled brightly at the Shrine Guardians, "Ah, these must be your Shrine Guardians, yes?" He bowed his head, "Pleasure to meet you, I am Iruka, Mahiro-kun's new familiar."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) They glomped him, giggling loudly, "Cotton" the blue haired boy said, "And Candy" the other one laughed, surveying him continuously, "I want the both of you to inform Iruka of my standards, otherwise there will be consequences." he said sternly before sighing, "I am taking a bath. I will be in my room" he said.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka fell back and laughed. "Now, what are these 'standards' that Mahiro-kun was talking about?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Cotton stood up, sighing softly and looking down at him, tilting his head, "Well the god of this shrine has a schedule that he rarely follows. He's supposed to wake up at seven, eat breakfast at seven thirty, and do his daily training until four, then he read the prayers. Though he rarely gets out of his room, let alone eats." he explained.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka grinned, "Starting tomorrow, he's going to start following that schedule! I'll make sure of it!" He ruffled Cotton and Candy's hair, "I promise I'll have him follow that schedule," he said with a smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Miharo walks into his room, straight to the bathroom and starts the bath, sighing lightly. He'd have some projects to work on. Several actually. He sighed and took off his shirt.

Candy smiled, "Good. He doesn't seem to listen to us" she replied.

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka chuckled, "Well he'll listen to me. Or at least he better," he got up from sitting on the ground and walked inside, looking at the shrine, "Well, Mahiro-kun doesn't seem to take very good care of the shrine..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Mahiro sighed as he sat in the bath, pressing his knees to his chest.

<< I kinda wanted their relationship to be like Sterek if you knkow what that is. Or Diego and Sid from Ice Age. THe kind of I hate you I hate you at first but then they slowly tolerate each other and someone gets taken or hurt and Miharo realizes that he really likes Iruka. With the kind of sarcastic and captain obvious Iruka being intimidated by the somewhat lazy and buff Miharo. I really like that relationship >>

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Omg I love that! It sounds great!))

Iruka walked around the garden, plucking up the weeds after he pulled up the sleeves of his kimono. He sighed and put them in a pile, "I always loved flowers, so I'll definitely help take care of the garden..." He murmured to himself.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Yea I'm a Teen Wolf addict and I just really like the Sterek complex >>

He yawned, getting out after a few moments and laying in his bed only in his briefs. He rolled his shoulders, "So many god damn projects" he whispered, his face completely blank.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((I watched a couple episodes, but I couldn't keep up with it XP))

Iruka had finished plucking the weeds up and went inside, washing his hands before he began to cook some food. He had made some miso soup and some sukiyaki. He sighed and came up to Mahiro's room and knocked on the door. "Mahiro-kun? I made some food if you're hungry!" he called.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Go away" he said blankly, putting a pillow on his face. Sure he was only in his briefs, but that didn't bother him because he didn't think Iruka would actually come in.

<< I feel bad because I only really watch it for Sterek. It's hilarious because Derek got sick with wolfs bane and he was all, I'm gonna rip your throat out, with my teeth. And Stiles was all, You know I'm not scared of you.... ok... maybe I am. XD. That and there's a point where Derek gets temporarily paralyzed and Stiles has to go to the bottom of the pool to save him and it was adorable. >>

message 15: by Izzy (last edited Jul 29, 2014 01:19PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka sighed, "You need to eat," he said, opening the door. He saw how Mahiro was dressed and blushed deeply, his eyes slightly wide. He didn't know what to say, other than that this was really embarrassing.

((That does sound adorable ^^))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, though his face was covered with a pillow, Keep calm... he thought before sitting up, covering himself subtly with a pillow, "I'm fine. I don't eat much anyways" he replied, his abs showing perfectly in the pale light of his blue dolphin lava lamp.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka looked at the lava lamp, "Um...nice lava lamp?" he said as if it was more of a question than a comment. "I'll just bring your food to you then..." he said, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him. He quickly walked to the kitchen and grabbed the food, placing it a tray and walking back to Mahiro's room where he knocked on the door, "Mahiro-kun? Are you dressed now?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He pulled on his grey t shirt and khaki shorts, "Yea" he mumbled, folding his arms and looking out the window with a blank face. It was raining. Great.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka opened the door and smiled, "I made miso soup and sukiyaki," he said happily, setting the tray down on the nightstand beside the bed. "If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask, okay?" he said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He stared at the food, sighing lightly. If he was going to keep his relatively buff and intimidating composure he did need muscle... so perhaps eating was indeed nessecary. He slowly ate. It wasn't until the ninth or tenth bite that he had become restless, bored of eating. He set the plate down and made his way to his work bench, sitting down and beginning to complete his newest invention, which was an animotronic carrier pigeon. It was beautiful. Not the average carrier pigeon because the grey feathers were tinted gold, lined with copper.

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka ate some of sukiyaki and had a bowl of the miso soup. He cleaned up the dishes and sighed as he put the left over food in the fridge. He yawned and sat there out by the garden as it rained, the smell of rain and flowers filling the air.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He bit his lip, twisting a knob and throwing the flying bird out the window, it was raining but because the bird was made from copper and gold, it should be able to sustain the climate.

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka noticed the metallic bird and he tilted his head to the side curiously. What is that? He then just shrugged and laid back on the floor as he closed his eyes.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked when it exploded loudly in mid air. Again... he thought, face palming. As god of both invention and destruction... he often contradicted himself.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Sorry I had to go to the store with my grandpa and I was making stir-fried beef ^^;))

Iruka watched the bird explode and he winced, walking over to look at the now-destroyed piece of metal. He frowned and shivered as he got hit with rain, then sneezed. He walked inside and by the time he got inside, he was already soaked. "Cotton? Candy? Can you show me where the towels are?" He asked, looking around the room to see if the shrine guardians were nearby.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Tis fine >>

Cotton and Candy were busy at the moment, considering that they were usually in the basement cleaning out the water when it rained. The shrine was in bad shape because the shrine god wasn't happy.

Mahiro was in his room curled up on the bed, having taken off the pants but kept his shirt on. He usually didn't sleep with a blanket and so he simply hugged his pillow close, having passed out.

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka shivered and sat there as he slid the wet kimono off of his shoulders. He pulled it down so it only covered his lower body under his stomach. He sighed and shivered more as he wrapped his arms around himself.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Mahiro woke when a crack of thunder echoed loudly through the halls, which of course scared the living daylights out of him. He gasped, rubbing his eyes. He sat there fore a few minutes, contemplating on whether or not he should get up, but it was obvious he wouldn't be able to sleep. He got up, maybe if he drank some chamomile. He wrapped his blanket around his shoulders, his expression stern as he walked down the halls, blinking when the familar scent of... sakura blossoms... caught his attention. Why he knew that scent so well didn't cross his mind, considering that he hated Iruka. But the scent still got to him. He walked around the corner, running straight into Iruka.

<< I'm gonna kinda make it where he hates Iruka at first >>

message 29: by Izzy (last edited Jul 29, 2014 04:41PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka was still sitting near the garden, watching the rain as his own hair dripped with water. He sighed and continued to shake due to the cold air from the storm. He hadn't heard Mahiro's footsteps over the sound of rain hitting the roof if the shrine.

((Go for it!))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, almost running straight into him and swallowing. He furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed that Iruka wasn't wearing a top. He sighed, taking his blanket off and nearing him, "Idiot, what the hell are you doing out here?! Did the guardians not show your to your room!?" he wrapped the blanket around him forcefully, "You're going to catch a cold!" he shouted.

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka turned around and looked at Mahiro in surprise, then frowned, "I'll be fine..." He said, then looked back out into the garden. He looked at the flowers and gently clenched his fists, "Hey Mahiro-kun..." He said softly, "Do you even want me as your familiar?" He asked. Iruka had been thinking it over, and thought that the reason why Mahiro was so cold towards him was because he didn't like him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Mahiro blinked, looking away, "Quit being an idiot and get inside!" he shouted, folding his arms, his eyebrows furrowed intimidatingly.

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka sighed and stood up, holding the blanket around him and coming into the shrine. He looked down as he walked, then sneezed. Maybe he really does hate me...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He growled, "Great, now you're sick! I want you to get to bed immidiately! You shouldn't be wandering around the shrine in the late hours either, it's fucking dangerous!" he shouted, his eyebrow twitching in what could only be described as anger and worry.

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka turned around and looked up at Mahiro, "I'm fine! And I can take care of myself too!" He said and looked away, seeming upset. Why did this have to happen to him?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He furrowed his eyebrows, the dominate side of him wanting to take over, though of course it didn't. He couldn't do that to Iruka. Again, he didn't know why, but he knew Iruka would probably flip out, "Well you don't seem to do a very good job at it!" He snapped.

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Whatever I take better care of myself than you! You don't follow your schedule and you stay in your room all day without eating sometimes! Yeah, you take real good care of yourself!" Iruka yelled. Now he was mad. He didn't want to hear any of this.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Why would I need to!? It's not like it'll make any difference if I took care of myself or not!" he shouted, clenching his fists.

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "Why? Would you rather DIE?" He shouted back. "Because Thats what's gonna happen if you don't take care of yourself! What do you think would happen to your shrine if you died, Mahiro?!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I don't give a flying fuck, and neither does anyone else!" he shouted before storming away into his room, slamming the door behind him.

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka fell to his knees after Mahiro stormed off, and he sighed. "I'd care if you died, even if I don't like you that much..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Miharo sat on his bed, "So much for my chamomile tea." he said to himself before laying on his back, not even flinching at the strikes of lightning and crashes of thunder.

message 43: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka laid on the floor, covering himself with Mahiro's blanket that he had wrapped around him earlier. He sighed and took in his scent, closing his eyes and falling asleep there.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Omg, here I am talking about Sterek and I just realized I made Miharo a werewolf XD. >>

Miharo laid on his bed, falling asleep after some time.

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Lol nice job XD))

Iruka woke up the next morning, and when he stood up, he groaned as his body ached. He walked over to Mahiro's door when he realized it was almost 7 in the morning and that Mahiro had a schedule to follow. "Mahiro-kun! Time to get up!" He called, then headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Mahiro groaned, rubbing his eyes, "Fuck you" he mumbled, angered a bit by being woken up. That damn scent. Those damn sakura blossoms danced in his nostrils.

<< Damn, Miharo Mahiro blughblughlyadayadayadayada. >>

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Lol I noticed you keep mixing that up XD))

"Mahiro-kun get up!" Iruka called again from the kitchen, since it was near Mahiro's bedroom. He walked out if the kitchen and sneezed, sniffling and sighing as he leaned back against the wall tiredly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Yea, it happens to me a lot. Though only because Miharo and Mahiro confuse me >>

Mahiro growled, he could smell the slight scent of sickness over the blossoms. He didn't like it. He wanted it to go away. He sighed, standing up and despite being in his briefs, he walked out, facing Iruka, picking him up like a child and carrying him to the room with a blank, somewhat angered expression.

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Iruka opened his eyes and groaned, looking up at Mahiro, "Mahiro-kun...I...made breakfast..." He said quietly, then closed his eyes as he rested in Mahiro's arms.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Mahiro growled, "I don't give a damn, you look like a mess, and you smell like a wet dog." he sniffed, not entirely, more so a wet dog draped in flowers. But that didn't seem to stop the persistence of the sickness. He walked into the bathroom next to Iruka's room, turning on the bathtub faucet, "I'm the god, I shouldn't have to do this, but because you can't contain yourself, I'll have to take care of your helpless little ass" he snarled, still carrying him as the water filled the tub.

« previous 1 3 4 5