DiverseCity discussion

Leah on the Offbeat (Simonverse, #3)
This topic is about Leah on the Offbeat

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arianna Lekhraj | 136 comments Mod
Comment your thoughts!

message 2: by Nicole (last edited May 17, 2018 02:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole (a_loverofbooks) (a_loverofbooks) | 170 comments Mod
I am 100% with Leah on Abby coming out as low-key bi. By low key I just thinks she means she wants to keep it low key? Maybe she’s saying low key bi because she thinks she likes boys more than girls but is open to a same sex relationship. But that still makes her just bi! Leah puts it perfectly to be honest. I do kind of feel bad for Abby like coming out is clearly foreign to her and maybe this is the first time Abby has ever experienced feelings for a girl. But she gets defensive like Leah is trying to choose her label?... NO SHE ISN’T! She’s just telling you you’re either bi or not. But yeah, go Leah!

But that is just an opinion - I'm not speaking from experience. I would love to know what everyone else thinks about this.

I loved the bonding chapter between Leah and her Mum. It was sweet to see this relationship more because we haven’t really seen much of it.

And Leah has really grown as a character: she’s going to prom and learning to like and get to know Wells. It’s sweet.

Also I was so happy when we got to see Simon’s parents again! And YAY for Simon and Bram! I’m so happy! And this is all making me remember my prom and making me feel the excitement of it again!

Maria Lopez | 85 comments Mod
IM NERVOUS/HELLA EXCITED FOR THE PROM