Rated R RPs discussion

RP Folder #1 > Britt x Lunatic

Comments Showing 1-50 of 282 (282 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison nodded and tucked her phone into the waistband of her leggings as she picked up her water bottle. “That sounds great. There’s a good coffee shop down the street.” She told him, smiling brightly. Her heart fluttered at the thought of coffee with him, even if it was just to discuss the shop.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(( job* not shop ))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(( OKAY ))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison smiled warmly, finding his blush absolutely adorable. “Don’t apologize. It’s fine. I know you’re still getting used to how things work here.” She promised him and walked out with him, throwing her water bottle into a locker as they walked past it. She entered the elevator with him, pressing the button for the lobby. “So what kind of coffee is your favorite?” She asked curiously, looking up at him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison giggled adorably, finding him cute. “Macchiatos are delicious, but I love iced coffee with caramel creamer and sugar.” She told him, stepping out of the elevator and exiting the building with him. “But you know, I’m always willing to help you understand all of the new technology. I’m sure it’s got to be pretty stressful.” She told him, adjusting her crop top.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison grinned widely, strolling down the sidewalk with him. “Well, I mean, I. an just call it an iced coffee, I just like to sweeten it up a bit.” She laughed softly, noticing a few people giving them looks and she just figured it was because she was casually walking down the street with Captain America. “But yeah, that’s definitely fine with me. I kind of see it as a fun bonus that comes with the job.”

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison laughed happily as he teased her, her eyes shining brightly as a grin formed upon her face. “Yeah, well Tony’s crazy. Just ignore his technology for now. It’s irrelevant to the real world.” She laughed. “We can just focus on cell phones and social media and stuff.”

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

“I’m honestly not sure. You see, I’ve got a Bachelor’s degree in Neuroscience, and I had originally planned on attending medical school, but my senior year of college, I feel down a pretty dark hole with anxiety and depression, so I never ended up applying. So I was considering trying that again, but I guess I’m working for S.H.I.E.L.D. now, which is pretty cool.” Alison explained softly, glancing up at him as she spoke.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ... ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( it’s totally fine! i’m preparing for ap exams and graduation right now so you’re all good, don’t stress!! ))

“I guess I’m okay. Like, things are better now, but I occasionally fall backwards and get bad again. But I try to focus on the positives in life. Neuroscience helps with that, because I think the human brain is really really cool and fascinating. And please don’t call me ma’am, it makes me feel old.” Alison laughed softly, entering the coffee shop with him. “But yeah, I’m just trying my hardest to stay happy. It’s hard. Sorry if I’m being all depressed and stuff.”

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( exam i can take for my ap class. if i get a score between 3-5, i can earn college credits! ))

Alison smiled weakly and nodded her head. “Yeah, that’s okay. You can call me Alison, if you want.” She told him, standing in line to order coffee and food. When he placed a hand onto her shoulder, she looked up at him with wide eyes, “Thank you. I just don’t like talking about it because I don’t want people to be sad. I feel bad.” She murmured softly, finding herself lost in his mysterious, powerful eyes.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yea it’s confusing ))

Alison looked at the cashier and smiled weakly. “I’ll have a medium iced coffee with caramel syrup and cream. And I’ll have a blueberry bagel toasted with cream cheese as well please.” She said politely, standing next to Steve. She wished that she had someone like Bucky in her life. She didn’t have anyone to go to. Yeah, Tony was really her only family left, but he was literally a distant cousin. Alison didn’t really have any friends. They all moved away around the same time that her family died.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( you’re good! i’m waiting for jazz band to start so i’ve got about 30 min until i have to log off ))

Alison smiled. “Thank you,” She beamed happily as she sat down, looking across the table at him. “Alright, so what exactly will I be doing for S.H.I.E.L.D?” Alison asked curiously, tilting her head a bit as she was quite curious and interested in the position.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison nodded gently, making mental notes of everything that he told her. She just hoped he wouldn’t beat her up too bad while he trained her to fight. Steve was huge and extremely muscular. Of course, Alison worked out, she just didn’t know how to fight. As he added the last part, Alison burst into an adorable fit of giggles, grinning widely at him. “Okay, I can do that.” She laughed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison smiled warmly, thanking an employee when she brought over their food and drinks. She took a sip of coffee and shook her head. “I don’t think I have any questions. It all seems reasonable to me.” She told him, enjoying the taste of her iced coffee. “I’m excited. It’s going to be hard, but it’s going to be fun.” Alison explained. Whenever she got either anxious or excited, she tended to have a bit of a blabbermouth. “Would we ever get to travel with S.H.I.E.L.D? I know it’s probably a stupid question, I just want to travel the world. I want to go to Hawaii or Bora Bora so badly.”

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

“Oh, okay.” She murmured softly, taking a bite of the bagel. She knew she’d be way too busy with the company to travel on her own. Looks like she’s never going to get to live her dream of traveling the world. Alison took another sip of her coffee, the drink making her happy. “So what can I expect in my training with the Captain America?” She giggled.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

“Oh, okay.” She murmured softly, taking a bite of the bagel. She knew she’d be way too busy with the company to travel on her own. Looks like she’s never going to get to live her dream of traveling the world. Alison took another sip of her coffee, the drink making her happy. “So what can I expect in my training with the Captain America?” She giggled.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison nodded gently, making a mental note that she really wanted to meet with Natasha. She was determined to get really good at fighting and impress Steve. Of course, Alison wouldn’t be the one fighting on missions, but in case anything ever happens, she wants to be prepared. She let him finish talking before she responded, “Strategy is essential for survival. You can’t just start beating people up without a plan.”

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

(( it’s totally fine! are you okay? ))

Alison giggled at his outburst of laughter. It was quite hilarious. “Bucky’s great. He really is.” She beamed happily, wishing she had a best friend like Bucky. “And well, I really really want to learn how to defend myself and put up a fight. I also just want to help save more lives. Every time there’s a war or a battle, someone gets hurt and I want to help build us stronger and stronger.”

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i’m sorry. i’m here if you ever need someone to talk to! ))

Alison smiled warmly, her cheeks turning pink from the compliment. “Thank you. I’m just trying to live my best life while working to make the world a better place.” She explained. “And I’m sure you’re already very important to someone, whether you know it or not.”

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i definitely get it. i’ve been in one of those moods for probably a week now. ))

Alison frowned a bit as she realized he was bitter. She felt bad now for saying something. She knew it had to be so hard for Steve, seeing as he had woken up one day without all of his friends. “Is tomorrow to soon?” She asked softly, looking up at him with wide eyes.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( things will get better, i promise <3 ))

Alison finished her food and drink as well, thinking about it for a second. “Could you pick me up please? I don’t have a car.” She said softly, her cheeks turning pink. Alison honestly didn’t have much of anything, especially because she refused money from Tony every time he offered it.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(( any time :) ))

Alison smiled warmly and slipped his phone number into her pocket, happy to have it. “Well I didn’t really have any plans after this.” She explained gently, checking the time briefly before she looked back at him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yep! i’m about to head to bed too! feel better! ))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison nodded and stood up, throwing away her trash. “Yeah that’s fine.” She told her and delicately wrapped her petite hands around his muscular arm. It was crazy how tiny she looked compared to him. Adorable, actually. Alison’s heart raced at the thought of riding on a motorcycle, but she knew that Steve would keep her safe.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison began to walk outside with him, heading back to Avengers tower as she nodded. “Yeah. I’m nervous, but I’m excited.” She smiled up at him, her brown eyes shining warmly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison smiled softly, remembering her parents. She missed them dearly. “I was born in Manchester, England, but we moved here when I was 4, so I never really developed an accent. Tony’s from my mom’s side. My mom and dad always said moving to New York would be safer, but I never knew why. I mean, I do now, because Tony watches over me. Mom and dad died on a business trip when I was 16. I was told it was a plane crash, but I don’t believe it considering they were always talking about how New York would be safer for me.”

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

“Thank you. It’s r-really hard sometimes, especially at birthdays and Christmas.” She murmured, looking down as she swallowed the lump in her throat. “But I’ve just got to stay strong and take care of my self. That’s what they would’ve wanted.” Alison explained to him. She had been through so much. And that’s why she wanted to help save the world. To prove herself. To make things better. To do it for her parents.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison gently leaned into his side, lightly wrapping an arm around his torso. “August 16th.” She told him, looking up at him as they waited to cross the street. As she looked up at him, it could be seen that her eyes were a little glossy from talking about her parents and loneliness. No wonder she was anxious and depressed at times.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i seriously love cap so much ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( he seriously is :’) ))

Alison smiled warmly, her heart fluttering at the kind gesture. The thought of him clearing his calendar on her birthday made her want to cry. She felt so special and appreciated. “That would be really nice, thank you Steve.” She murmured quietly, looking at the crosswalk and crossing the street with him.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison pulled the helmet on and buckled it up before she climbed on behind him. She wrapped her arms around his torso, clinging to him quite tightly. She was anxious, yet very excited. She was sure that riding a motorcycle was very exhilarating.

(( whoops! i thought i sent this! ))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( you’re all good! i just woke up! ))

Alison smiled a bit and began to relax once she got used to the motorcycle. It was fun. “Okay, this is fun.” She told him and laughed, looking around as they drove. She kept her arms wrapped around him, trying to act like she couldn’t feel his rock hard abs through his shirt.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( good morning! (: ))

Alison smiled widely as she stepped off the bike, handing him the helmet. “Oh, really? That’s cool!” She said softly, looking up at him with wide, brown eyes. She was just looking forward to a day with Steve Rogers, because she knew that he could keep her happy.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison shyly held onto his arm again, shrugging her shoulders. “I’m not super hungry, but ice cream sounds pretty good.” She said softly, looking up at him. “Can we get ice cream?” She asked him.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison was quiet every time someone approached them to say hi to Captain America. It was mainly a lot of little kids that came up to them. “I haven’t gone to the park in so long. I don’t really go a lot. Uh, in my free time, I kind of just chill in my apartment. I like to dance, um, I love staying in, cuddling under my blankets and watching Disney movies.”

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

“Oh my goodness, yes please.” She told him and grinned widely. “What are your favorites? I absolutely love Tangled and Beauty and the Beast. The lantern scene in Tangled is the most beautiful scene in the whole entire world!” Alison beamed, looking up at him as she expressed her happiness. She always dreamed of finding her Flynn Rider one day.

(( OMG what if he went to Tony and Peter and was like “i want to recreate the lantern scene for her i love her” OHMYGOD MY HEART ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(( YESSSSSSSSS ))

Alison grinned hugely, walking to the ice cream stand with him. “Tarzan is fantastic! Have you ever seen Enchanted? It’s so good! I always think about it every time I go to Central Park!” She said enthusiastically, smiling brightly as she expressed her excitement over the Princesses.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

“It’s great. Uh, I also love Peter Pan, Toy Story, Monster’s Inc.” She told him. “Oh, strawberry please.” Alison told him and smiled. She was definitely in a better mood now, just from talking about Disney.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison laughed softly. “Oh, that’s precious.” She told him and grinned. “Thank you!” She beamed and took the ice cream with him. She grabbed her phone and took a picture with the ice cream, making sure he was in the background as she posted it to Snapchat.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison giggled adorably. “Of course I did, but I am not a teenager. I am twenty-two, mister!” She told him and laughed, licking her ice cream happily. “Listen, when I teach you the technology, you will learn to love snapchat and twitter.”

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison grinned foolishly. “Never in a million years. You’re not my dad, geez.” She laughed, smiling up at him as she ate more ice cream. “And you will. I got Tony on twitter, Peter and I have a snapchat streak, I even got Natasha on instagram!” She couldn’t help but laugh. “Just accept it, Steve. You’re going to love it.”

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison nearly lost it as she burst into a fit of laughter. She grinned widely, smiling at him. “Make me.” She smirked, licking her ice cream cone and trying to glare at him. However, it wasn’t so easy to glare when she could easily be compared to a puppy.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison squealed with giggles, squirming around as Steve began to tickle her. “I’m never taking it down.” She exclaimed, laughing loudly. “I’m gonna drop my ice cream!” She giggled, trying not to drop it while she attempted to escape the tickles.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

“Both!” She laughed, trying to duck down to the ground and escape his grip. Alison hadn’t laughed this hard in so long. It was amazing to see her this happy. She tried to eat her ice cream as she twirled around, dodging his tickles.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison squealed with laughter, grinning widely as Steve lifted her and twirled her around. She currently felt like the happiest girl in the world. “Never! I like it!” She laughed, tossing the remainder of her ice cream into the trash. She giggled, trying to get him to put her down so she could run away.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

“Because stubborn is my middle name.” She smirked, squealing and grinning as he slung her over his shoulder. When he set her down, she plopped down in the grass, looking up at him with a childish grin. “I hope you know this makes me want to take even more pictures of you.” Alison laughed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison laid down next to him, looking up at the sky and clouds happily. “I like to hold on my memories forever. I like to take pictures of times when I’m happy, so I have something to look back on when I start getting upset again.” She told him softly, turning her head to look at him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison blushed madly, a true smile forming upon her face. “Thank you. It means a lot.” She said softly, butterflies filling her stomach from the compliment. She smiled softly and took a picture of Steve smiling, finding it truly adorable. “No posting this time.” She winked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i’ll respond in an hour when i’m done with band ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6