GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Fid's Crusade
This topic is about Fid's Crusade
Debut author > Seeking reviews for speculative fiction / supervillain noir novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Jul 11, 2018 02:43PM) (new) - added it

David Reiss Hi!

My name is David Reiss, and I was hoping to get reviews of my debut novel. It is currently available on Amazon and is on-sale for $0.99 until 7/15/18

Title: Fid's Crusade
Author: David H. Reiss
Length: 99K words
Genre: Sci-fi/Fantasy Superheroic Prose
Available format for review: .epub or .mobi

For more than two decades, the sight of Doctor Fid's powered armor has struck terror into the hearts of hero and civilian alike. But when a personal tragedy inspires Doctor Fid to investigate a crime, he uncovers actions so horrific that even the notorious supervillain is taken aback.

With few allies and the world set against him, Doctor Fid probes deeper into the mystery and is drawn into a whirlwind of escalating conflict. With every unearthed atrocity, it becomes increasingly apparent that the Earth is in peril...and that the public's faith in their super-powered guardians is sadly misguided.

Haunted by painful memories and profound guilt, the veteran supervillain must race against time if he is to have any hope of confronting the approaching threat. Every battle takes its toll...but the stakes are too high for retreat to be an option.

In the end, it may take a villain to save the planet from those entrusted with the planet's protection.

message 2: by David (new) - added it

David Reiss (Bumping once, to notify readers about sale on Amazon.)