Wattpad discussion

Books and more > Teen Fiction books with possessive/over protective guys?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole D | 4 comments I don't know...it embarrasses me that I have taken an interest in these kinds of stories, but it's true. Well, the title pretty much says it all. :D

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Taylor | 2 comments Mine kind of has that but I have something planned for that, don't want to spoil the story. It is a work in progress, this is like the first chapter. But Trysten is pretty possessive. It rated it R but only because a couple curse words. I might change them. Let me know what you think.
http://www.wattpad.com/64124447-imagi...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not a Wattpad book but actually a series by C.M.Boens. I have only read the first boom but it is really good and has possessive and over protective guys. Both of them are that for a different reason. It's called Obscured. I got a free copy off the author because my group was going to a group read for it but that sort of crashed and burned so instead I just sent the author updates as I was reading the story so she could still get some feedback. She is still in my group, Teen Boom Blog, so you can try messaging her but I'm not sure if she will give you a free copy. Anyway, the book define let has possessive/over protective guys.