The Urban Fiction Book Corner discussion

When It Rains It Pours
This topic is about When It Rains It Pours
Is anyone using the Kinde Unlimited on Amazon? Maybe we can do book swaps for reviews.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Reese Anderson | 7 comments I am not sure if anyone is using the Kindle Unlimited program (which is actually offering a free-trial right now), but my book is free on there and could use a review. Here is the synopsis. After the book I am reading now, I would happy to do a swap. Maybe a review for a review if your book is on there?

Synopsis:

Getting accidentally pregnant is never a good thing, especially when you are seventeen years old. And it doesn’t help if your mother is a pastor at one of the biggest churches in your city…

For Janelle, getting kicked out of her parent’s house was one of the best things that happened. For most teenagers, the opportunity to live away from your parents, with a rich aunt, sounds like heaven. It was heaven.. until Janelle found out her aunt had her own issues. Between adapting to a new city, and having her aunt as her new guardian, heaven could quickly turn into hell.

message 2: by Yvette (new)

Yvette (rachelle50) | 17 comments Not sure what that is??

Reese Anderson | 7 comments Well it's Amazon's equivalent of Netflix. So instead of unlimited movies, it's unlimited books. They're giving away a free trial. So it's great for a lot of authors to get people to read and review their book that way (because it's "free"). Plus I'm almost sure you still get your royalties from the download.

K.F. (kfjohnson) | 8 comments Hello,

I am a member of kindle unlimited and I just downloaded your book. It may take me a week or so to read it though because I'm also promoting my books as well.

If you are interested in cross reviews, I would appreciate your downloading Behind Closed Doors & Liar's Ball (my new release) by K.F. Johnson.

They are also free with Kindle Unlimited.
Here are the synopsis'

Behind Closed Doors is about 2 manipulative siblings, their chaotic, dysfunctional, and promiscuous relationships, the dark family secrets that are revealed after their father’s untimely death and the dangerous consequences they all face for their treacherous actions.

Liar's Ball is the sequel to Behind Closed doors

Part 2 of the Behind Closed Doors series has more sex, lies, sarcasm and murder than before. Siblings, Brenda and Brian Andrews managed to escape sure death previously, but trouble is never far away when these two are involved. This time, their newly discovered half-brother Julian will not be ignored and with him comes a turmoil that only a member of the Andrews’ bloodline could conjure.

Reese Anderson | 7 comments Hello K.F.,

I am going to try to read Behind Closed Doors this weekend. That's the earliest I will be able to. I will download it now.

ALSO, I have started a place where you can do review swaps. You may want to check this out:

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

I will let you know when I am done with the book.

Reese

K.F. wrote: "Hello,

I am a member of kindle unlimited and I just downloaded your book. It may take me a week or so to read it though because I'm also promoting my books as well.

If you are interested in cros..."

K.F. (kfjohnson) | 8 comments Okay great! I'll have a review of your book ready as soon as possible and I will visit your group.

Reese wrote: "Hello K.F.,

I am going to try to read Behind Closed Doors this weekend. That's the earliest I will be able to. I will download it now.

ALSO, I have started a place where you can do review swap..."

message 7: by Really (new)

Really Rashida (reallyrashida) | 6 comments I love this idea. My books aren't on there but as soon as I have a book available I'm down. :)