Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Beta readers required

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MORAG (new)

MORAG | 4 comments Beta readers (UK) for 90K novel, contemporary fiction, romance, murder and humour.
Please come back to me with availability, rates, experience and method.
Thank you, Morag

message 2: by Cat (new)

Cat Skinner (cat_skinner) | 55 comments Hi Morag,

I've been beta reading professionally for nearly four years. You can visit me at http://www.yourbetareader.com

I've sent you a private message with details on how I read, and Goodreads exclusive coupon code.

I hope to hear from you soon,
Cat

message 3: by Jallah (new)

Jallah | 3 comments Hello! I’m reaching out about your posting about beta reading! I’d love to read for you! I typically work as an editor, however I’ve been taking a break for the mainstream editing to beta read and get back into my love of literature.

I’ve been asking $30 per manuscript to beta read and give feedback. I can typically get a manuscript read within two and a half weeks or so with notes on dialogue, etc.

I’ve been editing for nearly seven years with a larger company and have branched out into my own smaller company focusing on new authors.

If you’d be interested I’d love to read for you!

Heather
Jallah Editing

Sent from myMail for iOS

message 4: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 29, 2019 09:39PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 90 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words