1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Nikki and Xandra

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) :)))))))))))

message 2: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Xaniiiieeeeee!!!!!

message 3: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Nikkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

message 4: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Alright woman. What do you wanna do?

message 5: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Hmmmm.... well obviously it's supposed to be romance.... we could do realistic, paranormal or dystopian, I guess... which do you prefer?

message 6: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments *weighs options* Mmmm paranormal would be cool.

message 7: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) okay :) so...... werewolves? vampires? sirens [mermaids]? fairies? angels? demons? vampire hunter/vampire? angel/demon? etc etc.

message 8: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments So many choices XD Ummm. What do you wanna do?

message 9: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) hm.... definitely not vampires because that's overused and I usually lose interest in those because I've done quite a few.... maybe angel, demon (or combination of both) or siren (to spice things up). What do you think?

message 10: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Well I've never been a mermaid before....

message 11: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) XDD me either

message 12: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) sorry if this is ranty for two seconds but ughhhhhh I'm so mad at this person because I posted on our RP 13 hours ago and she hasn't responded to ours even though she's posted five million times since then on other RPs of hers... and I just added a bit to my post to remind her that it's her turn and she still hasn't posted....

message 13: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) the irony of how the minute I let out a rant she responds to the RP...

message 14: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments It's okay if you rant XD the dude Danny that is in this group that posted 2 hours ago made an rp with me and after we got it all planned I posted my character and he never responded. It's been 2 days.

message 15: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments :P

message 16: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) okay, so.......... you wanna be the guy or girl? Or we could do doubles (either in the same world or two different RPs going on at the same time...)

message 17: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments I can try to be a guy. They normally turn out really girly though .-.

message 18: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) that happens to me all the time too XD

message 19: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments They get really emotional and what not XD

message 20: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) haha yeah... I have this now quadruple RP with someone (because we originally did doubles and then they all had kids and whatnot) and my male characters are really emotional ._.

message 21: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Lol XD So I can try to be a dude. If ya want me to.

message 22: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Whatever you want to be. It would be fun, but also kinda weird/hard to be a heartless, emotionless siren who sings all the time... *shrugs* take your pick

message 23: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments I'm SO sorry. We were just complaining about people not replying .-. GR would just not work for me. I ended up turning my phone on and off to get it to work.

message 24: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) It's okay my GR wasn't working either. And I just abandoned it for the day and went to sleep (because it was a little after midnight)

message 25: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments I am awake my dear Xandra and ready to rp!!

message 26: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Yay :))))

message 27: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments I might have to leave soon though but shouldn't for about an hour. But after I leave I'll be back in about 45 minutes. I'm going to my grandmas house and I think I already said this but I'm not allowed to use my phone for anything but texting without wifi .-.

message 28: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Okay that's fine I need to do my math homework after I finish lunch anyway... ._.

message 29: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Eww. Math.

message 30: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) It's not that bad...

message 31: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments What kind of math?

message 32: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) I'm starting precalc this fall so it's algebra 2 review I think...

message 33: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Oh. I'm starting pre cal too. I'm not excited.

message 34: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) I surprisingly liked Algebra 2 last year but that's only because my teacher was really good...

message 35: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments I didn't like it. But I got really into GR last year and didn't pay attention in class .-. My grades weren't bad don't get me wrong, I just had use a lot of extra time teaching myself. I really liked the teacher but he got too excited when he taught and would be five steps into the problem when the whole class was still one step two.

message 36: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Yeah I got a bit obsessed with GR and would go on during my frees and after school a bit... Not the best decision but I got my work done, so.... I didn't go on during class though.

message 37: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments I did. But I had pretty much a free schedule the last half of the year. That only real class I had was Algebra 2 and I guess yearbook. But I was a photographer and all of the photos were already take so I sat around the whole time.

message 38: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Oh. How did you not have any classes the second half of the year??

message 39: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments I had four. I had

1. Algebra 2

2. PE

3. Yearbook

4. Drawing/Painting

But I didn't get homework of any sort except for in math.

message 40: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) *jaw drops* howwwwwwwwwww

message 41: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments *shrugs* I had it easy. That's how they have me my schedule. But the first half of the year was hard. I had

1. Honors English

2. Health/Creative Writing

3. Geometry

4. Honors Biology

message 42: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) But stilllllllll you only had 4/5 classes... I have 7 classes ://///

message 43: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) But we have full year classes (we have trimesters instead of semesters and a trimester for one course is too short so we have the classes yearlong :/)

message 44: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Why is my school so cruel....

message 45: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Sorry.... We have a block schedule. So we get four classes the first half of the year and another four at the last half. We are just in them for and extra 45 minutes.

message 46: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Ohhhh yeah I forgot about that... :/ we have an 8-day cycle but six classes a day (and all the classes only meet 5-6 times a cycle) so... *shrugs* I feel like I'd lose my concentration if my classes were longer than an hour fifteen (our "doubles" classes are an hour fifteen minutes and regular class periods are 55 minutes)

message 47: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Really it's not that hard to stay interested. I though the same thing.

message 48: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) *shrugs* I guess it depends on the subject or teacher. I know I wouldn't be able to sit through an hour and a half or more of my *cough* boring *cough* world history teacher...

message 49: by Xandra (new)

Xandra (literary-legionnaire) Because that's the one class that isn't really interactive she just kinda rants/lectures the whole time and it's really... Frustrating

message 50: by ✯ Nikki ✯ (new)

✯ Nikki ✯ | 3524 comments Ew. Those teachers are gross. I actually really like history if I have a good teacher.

« previous 1 3