Warriors: Power of Three Box Set: Volumes 1 to 6 Warriors discussion

Amber101 and Birdsong231

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited May 13, 2018 03:13PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs)
Role=play type: Warrior Cats
Territories: Lake
Role-players: Amber101, Birdsong231

Current Characters:

Rainstar (Birdsong231; mate of Dawnheart; leader of RiverClan)
Silver-ripple (Amber101; deputy of RiverClan; mentor of Blackpaw)
Dawnheart (Amber101; mate of Riverstar; warrior of RiverClan)
Blackpaw (Birdsong231; apprentice of RiverClan; apprentice of Silver-ripple)
Stagleap (Birdsong231; warrior of RiverClan; mentor of Rosepaw)
Rosepaw (Amber101; apprentice of RiverClan; apprentice of Stagleap)
Mintheart (Amber101; medicine cat of RiverClan)

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited May 08, 2018 08:58PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) I've made our lil' thread in the PoT arc because this is the arc where they are now used to their home.

Also, I've never role-played outside a group, so this will be a new experience for me! *has been role-playing on goodreads for about 8 years now*

ѕтσямуѕυммєя do you wanna create cats? here is some of mine...
name: silverripple
clan: river clan
pelt: silver with gray spots
personality: silver ripple is a kind loving she-cat she loves to play with kits and hopes to have her own someday. she is swiftly pawed in battle and can take down any enemy.
family:
mother: deerfire
father: green moon
no siblings
mat: open
kits; open
crush: open

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited May 11, 2018 02:54PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) Woot Woot! Actually, this is a great place to develop some rarely seen OCs! *pats self on back for this thread idea*

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited May 12, 2018 03:37PM) (new)

© Hawkfrost♥♥♥

Rainkit / Rainpaw / Rainblaze / Rainstar
Rain that Falls from Sky / Rain

38 moons / Tom / Bisexual / Mate of Dawnheart

RiverClan / Leader
Stormwhisker [Former apprentice; tom; alive]
Duskwhisker [Former mentor; tom; alive]

Rainstar is a calm and fair leader. He's hardly ever angry, but even if he is, he's still calm. But if you insult his heritage of being half Tribe-cat, half Clan-cat, you're probably looking at a life or death situation. He is a proud and stubborn cat. He sticks to what he believes and hardly changes his mind unless there's a good reason to. He's a loving mate, even though he rarely shows affection in public. He's too embarrassed to do it. His voice is much different from other Clan cats, though he is able to fake his voice into a normal Clan voice, which is what he does every time he does to the Gathering, but it injures his speaking ability the next day. He hates it, but he doesn't want the other Clans to bother him about his differences. It's not that he's ashamed or anything, he just doesn't want to waste time arguing about his Tribe-half.

Rainstar is a tall, handsome black and white tom with an odd white stripe under his left eye. He has long, soft fur and a white muzzle, chest, underbelly, under tail and tail tip. He has one blue eye and one dark amber eye, though the dark amber eye has a bit of a brown-ish colour.

Father - Sunflash
Mother - Brambleshine / Sun that Glows through Bramble
Sister - Blazepaw / Dark Clouds that Cover Sun
Son - Blackpaw
Son - Spikepaw
Daughter - Rosepaw
Daughter - Amberpaw

"Dark!" Rainpaw squealed happily. "We're going to be warriors today!"
"If we pass our assessment, that is," Blazepaw meowed.
Rainpaw rolled his eyes. "Can't you be cheerful for once in your life?" He groaned.
"Rain that Falls from Sky!" Rainpaw heard his mentor snap. Duskwhisker rarely used Rainpaw's Tribe name. He only used it when he was trying to get the young apprentices' attention.
"Coming, Duskwhisker!" Rainpaw called. "Good luck, Dark Clouds that Cover Sun!" He mewed to his sister, using her full Tribe name.
"Right back at'cha, Rain the Falls from Sky!" Blazepaw smiled and ran away to find her mentor, just like Rainpaw had run to his mentor.

Almost there... Almost there... Rainpaw stalked after a mouse when he heard a scream that was all too familiar. "Blazepaw!" He wailed and ran after his sisters' voice.
"Rainpaw!" She wailed.
"Wait up!" Rainpaw looked behind him to find Duskwhisker jumping out of a tree. "Hurry up, moron!" He snapped and ran after Blazepaw's voice with Rainpaw running behind him.
Once they found her, her fur was covered in blood and barely breathing.
"Dark!" Rainpaw wailed and rushed to her side. "Stay awake, w-we're going to bring you back to c-"
"No, Rain..." Blazepaw murmured. "F-Frostflight...is safe somewhere...near c...Camp..." She wheezed and gently nuzzled Rainpaw. "I love you, my sweet Brother..." She whispered and let got of her last breath.
"Dark?" Rainpaw sobbed. "Dark? Dark! Please wake up! Please..."
"Rain..." Duskwhisker murmured.
"No!" Rainpaw snarled. "I'm staying with Blazepaw! I know she's just sleeping..."
"I'll go get Frostflight... If you hear anything, run as fast as possible," Duskwhisker quietly backed away and ran off to find their Clanmate.

A moon had passed since Blazepaw's death and Rainblaze's heart was finally healing. Rainblaze had named himself after his sister, the only cat who really understood him. She had known everything about him. His secrets, his fears, everything...now he had no one. No one to talk to, no one who helped him get through the Gatherings, no one who'd calm him down when he had a nightmare. The next Gathering, he had done what he had been doing since his first Gathering: faking his voice into a normal Clan cats' voice. He thanked StarClan and the Tribe of Endless Hunting that he was able to do it. Though this time, he accidentally forgot to hide his true voice. When he accidently said something to himself out loud, every. Single. Cat. Just stared at him.
"What's up with his voice?" One of the leaders asked RiverClan's leader, Shimmerstar.
"You see, he's actually half-Clan. His mothers' side comes from somewhere called the "Tribe of Rushing Water"," Shimmerstar answered.
"Please!" Rainblaze jumped up to his paws again. "I promise it won't happen again! Can we please stop talking about it right now."
"How come you've been able to cover your voice?"
"I-I don't know... I've always had the ability. My Tribe name is Rain that Falls from Sky, but the short way of saying it is just by calling me Rain. I prefer the other Clans call me by my Clan name, though. Now can we please move off of this topic? It only reminds me of my sister..."
"Yes," ShadowClan's leader nodded in respect.
Rainblaze sat down and quietly cried for the rest of the night.

Rainblaze felt like life just flew by when he finally got his apprentice, Stormpaw. The young cat helped his mentor find peace again, and he blesses his apprentice for that.

Surprisingly not long after his apprentice became warrior, the deputy retired, but also gave a suggestion on who the next deputy could be: Rainblaze. Shimmerstar nodded to her former deputy, making it clear that RiverClan's new deputy was Rainblaze. Everyone said their congratulations to him and he started his duties right away.

Moons later, Shimmerstar was killed by a dog, leaving Rainblaze to become Rainstar.

To this day, he still hides his voice at Gatherings, but no one questions him. The medicine cat is normally annoyed that [gender] has to give him herbs for his throat, though. He wishes he had kits, but he never mentions it.

He is proud of his tribe name, and is easily offended when someone insults his heritage.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) This is the second time using that template!
Also, I forgot to ask if it was ok to have RC's leader?

ѕтσямуѕυммєя It is fine.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) Honestly, I'm surprised i got that profile done in such a short amount of time. It confuses me so much, but it's totally worth it. I love it!

ѕтσямуѕυммєя can I make a mate for rainstar?

ѕтσямуѕυммєя name: dawnheart
clan: riverclan
personality: dawnheart is very loyal to her mate an kits. she will die for her clan!
mate: rainstar
kits: amberpaw, spikepaw, rosepaw, and blackpaw.
other: nobe

ѕтσямуѕυммєя dawnheart is a cream and hazel brown she-cat.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя dawnheart' s family
mother~ mallowheart
father ~ graywhisker
sister ~ moonpelt.

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited May 12, 2018 03:33PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) What are the genders of Amberpaw, Spikepaw, Rosepaw and Blackpaw?

ѕтσямуѕυммєя blackpaw and spikepaw are toms and rosepaw and ambeerpaw are girls.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя do you wanna rp now?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) Blackpaw is a tom? Ooo! Could I hax him? ;u; I haz a "Black-"!

And sure!! You first?

ѕтσямуѕυммєя Sure, you can have blackpaw.
*( Dawnheart. )*
She ducked her head out of the warriors den to see if her mate was in the clearing. He was by the fresh- kill pile with rosepaw. " hi! " she called to them.
(( Can silverripple be blackpaws mentor?))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) ((Yay! And sure!))

Rainstar gave a small smile. "Hello, Dawnheart."

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited May 12, 2018 05:44PM) (new)

Art (C) Birdsong231
Character (C) Birdsong231
Template (C) Birdsong231
Warrior Cats (C) Erin hunter

[[Blackpaw]]
Black-kit, Blackpaw, Blackclaw
Black Claws that Pierce Enemies [Black]

[Nicknames]
Black

[[Gender]]
Tom

[Mate/Crush]
Mate: Too young
Crush: N/A

[Kits]
Too young

[[Eight Moons]]

[Date of Birth]
August 20

[Sun Sign]
Leo

[Element]
Fire

[[RiverClan]]

[Apprentice]
Kit, apprentice, warrior

[Future/Current Apprentices]
Too young

[Current Mentor]
Silver-ripple

[[Personality]]
Blackpaw will fight any cat until death takes him. He likes to see his Clan being taken care of before him, and he’s very stubborn when it comes to being given herbs and that type of stuff. He’ll sometimes listen to what he's told to do. He is very kind to those he loves. He an excellent warrior, extremely trust worthy and very loyal.

[[Appearance]]
Blackclaw is a huge dark brown tom with amber eyes. He has lighter brown paws, chest and underbelly. He has long legs and he's very muscular. He has broad shoulders and a nick on his right ear. He has a long, fluffy tail and he has long, soft fur and is very handsome. He has long, black claws, a hidden scar on the left side of his throat and his fur is calmingly cool.

[Picture]

This picture was made by me, Birdsong231.

[[Family]]

[Biological]
Mother: Dawnheart
Father: Rainstar
Sister: Rosepaw
Sister: Amberpaw
Brother: Spikepaw

[Dawnheart]
Grandmother: Mallowheart
Grandfather: Greywhisker
Aunt: Moonpelt

[Rainstar]
Grandmother: Brambleshine (Sun that Glows through Brambles; Brmable)
Grandfather: Senflash
Aunt: Blazepaw (Dark Cloud that Cover Sun; Dark)

[[Other]]

[Likes]
The occasional mouse
Trout

[Dislikes]
Pike

[Fears]
Being alone (Mentally, physically, emotionally)

[Other]
Apprentice of Silver-ripple

ѕтσямуѕυммєя Dawnheart smiled back at her mate. She brushed her pelt against his.
" I love you " she whispered.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя Can I have roepaw?

ѕтσямуѕυммєя *( Dawnheart )*
" do you want to go hunting? " she asked her mate.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) amber101(amberleaf) wrote: "Can I have roepaw?"

((Yeah! Also, it means I've saved that msg for Blackpaw's profile.))

Rainstar licked the top Dawnheart's head. "I'd like that."

ѕтσямуѕυммєя " come on then. " she purred. She padded a few fox- lenghts away and waited for her mate to chatch up.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя Can you make a mentor for rosepaw?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) ((Okie! ^^ ))

Rainstar nodded and licked the top of Rosepaw's head and waved his tail as a sign of 'goodbye'. "Coming!"

ѕтσямуѕυммєя Dawnheart bounded out of camp and waited for her mate.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) Rainstar rushed past Dawnheart with a mischivious smile. "Bet you can't out run me~" He purred.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя " try me. " she challenged. She purred and bounded off.
" get you can't catch me! " she called over her shoulder.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) "You can't beat the leader of RiverClan!" Rainstar laughed as he followed her.

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited May 13, 2018 12:17AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) ((Blackpaw is done!))

[[ Rosepaw's Mentor --- UC --- Profile tba here ]]

Name: Stagleap

Clan: RiverClan

Current Apprentice: Rosepaw

Personality: Laidback, calm, hard to anger, understanding (My creativity is dead...)

Appearance: Stagleap is a tall, light brown tom with forest green eyes. (And this is all I can think of...)

Family:
- Shimmerclaw (Mother)
- Hawkpelt (Father)
- Kestrelfeather (Sister)
- Berrylight (Sister)

Mate/Crush: Single

Kits: None

Other: Sorry for the awful profile, but this is a very unknown cat for me atm, so it'll have to do until I get to know him...

ѕтσямуѕυммєя She quickly dashed off to the side under a low branch towards the river. She laughed , " can't catch me! " she mocked. Running faster.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя ((Are you alive????!!!!! Sorry just kidding😁))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) "Oh yeah?" Rainstar thrusted himself forward, trying his best to catch up. When he got closer to the water, he ended up tripping on a rock and went face first into the water as a total failure.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) ((All's awesome! SOmetime's I ask myself that when I'm stuck in my bed, debating with myself if I'm alive enough for school.))

ѕтσямуѕυммєя H((I laughed my head off so right, hate scholl.))

ѕтσямуѕυммєя Dawnheart burst with laughter. " good luck next time " she purred , pulling him out of the water.
" now let's hunt" she said.
And padded off down the stream.
" I did hear riverclan leader! " she called over her shoulder.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя * beat * not hear

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) ((I despise school... Math is my worst enemy... I still can't understand carrying...))

Rainstar blushed in embarrassment. "Yeah, yeah, whatever..." He shook his pelt before he followed the cream colour she-cat.

ѕтσямуѕυммєя (( carrying is dumb it makes no sense!))
" stop" she whispered.
Staring at the water, she was a trout not to far away . She stood back so her shadow wouldn't hang over the water was then in a heartbeat she slashed her paw out bringing the fish right out of the water , killing with a swift blow.
" there, see it is as easy as that. " she said as if she was talking to a newly appointed apprentice.
She smiled and padded away with her prey.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) ((SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS MY PROBLEM!!!! I understood it once for three hours... It not too long before 2017 ended... As soon as I woke up the next day, it was all gone... Just like every other math systems or whatever they're called.... ;A; ))

Rainstar smiled. "Nicely down, love." He quietly walked into the water and held his breath before swimming off the fish he had spotted at the corner of his eye. C'mon... Almost there... As soon as he got close enough, He quickly shot forward and bit into the fish. He re-surfaced and purred with pride.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) ((Stagleap is complete!))

ѕтσямуѕυммєя " great catch . " she purred, brushing her pelt against his.
(( Stagleap is rosepaws mentor right?))

ѕтσямуѕυммєя (( Dawnheart is a free willed and independent!))

ѕтσямуѕυммєя (( what times are you usually available for rp? Now?))

« previous 1