ONE X ONE > Crystal and Meg

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,095 (1095 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyy (:

message 2: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Hey,

message 3: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Any ideas or the rp?

message 4: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments ((For*))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you want to do a romance?

message 6: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Haha, I guess we both had the same idea right there. And it doesn't really matter for me. I like all kind of rps.

message 7: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Sure, could it be like a supernatural romance? Like one is human while the other is different?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure (: Do you want to do vamps, werewolves, angles?

message 9: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Could we do werewolves?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. So what should we do for the plot?

message 11: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments How about there is a girl who just moved in the country. And she was in the woods one day when she accidentally stumbles on a rabid wolf that tries to kill her. Then the guy comes and helps her. And that's how they meet.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure (:

message 13: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay. Do you prefer to be any character?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I prefer the girl, please

message 15: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Okay, do you want to just to right away, or make their profiles quickly.

message 16: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments ((Rp*))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's just make a quick character sheet.

Name: Arianna Hart
Nickname: Ari

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 18: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Name: Caleb Ryel

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to start or shall I?

message 20: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Could you start please?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna ran along the road, her music blasting in her headphones. She had been running ever since she could remember. Whenever she ran it was as if all of her problems melted into the back ground.

message 22: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Caleb watched from a distance. There were some rabid wolves in the area so he was doing a parole around the territory when he saw the girl. He followed her silently.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna turned onto the trail into the woods that lead back to her yard. She was only halfway there, when she heard a ferocious growl behind her.

message 24: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Caleb shook his head angrily.
"Dammit." He says under his breath. He would have to help her now but in his wolf form. Caleb changed and ran after the wolf behind the girl and tackled it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianna screamed at the sight of another wolf and stumbled backwards. Tripping on a branch behind her, she threw her hands out to catch herself as she crashed to the ground.

message 26: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Caleb attacked the wolf and clawed it face. The wolf shoved Caleb off him and sprinted away. Caleb licked his lips and ran off to change back into a human again. He came back to the girl.
"Are you okay? I heard you scream." He tells her. As if he didn't know what just happened.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Her eyes widened. "What just happened?" She scooted back further from him, her hands trembling.

message 28: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments "I have no idea. I just hears you scream and I ran over. Did you see what happened?" He asks her. His expression looks confused even though he knows exactly what happened.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She could have sworn she had seen him change into a wolf, but she knew it couldn't be right, so she just shook her head. "No. I just saw two wolves. Where did you come from?" She pushed herself up and wiped off some of the dirt on her shorts.

message 30: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments "I live in a cabin down that way. I was just walking along an heard you." He explains. Caleb watched her seeing her mixed emotions.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded hesitantly, but didn't fully believe it. "Oh, okay."

message 32: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments He gave her his hand to help her up. Caleb cocked his head to the side.
"I don't remember seeing you at school or anything. Are you new?" He asks her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She let him help her up and nodded. "Yes, we just moved here about a month ago. I'm Arianna."

message 34: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments "Nice to meet you. I'm Caleb." He tells her with a charming smile. He laughs.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi." She gave him a weak smiled and glanced around. "Where did they go, do you know?"

message 36: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Caleb raised a brow.
"I wouldn't know. They are wild things." He tells her with another laugh.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right." She said softly. "How long have you lived here?"

message 38: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments "Forever. My while family lives in these woods." Caleb tells her with a shrug.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Do you all live in the cabin?" She asked, shivering at the thought of having to live in the woods.

message 40: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Josh shakes his head laughing.
"We would kill each other if we all lived in the same house. And there are lots of cabins spread throughout the woods." He tells her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, well good thing your aren't all crammed into one cabin." She said with a soft laugh.

message 42: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Caleb nods with a smirk.
"Yes, it is very good." He says.

((Gtg be on later. ))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and raked a hand through her hair. "Thank you for coming out to check on me."

((K talk to you then :) ))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

message 45: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments Josh nods.
"So do you see anything interesting when you saw the wolves?" He asks her. Josh hoped she didn't see him transform.

message 46: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments ((Sorry I didn't reply right when I got back XD))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((No worries :) ))

Her body tensed at the question. Yeah, I saw you turn into a wolf. She thought silently. Out loud she answered, "No. One just came up behind me and another joined."

message 48: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments The girl probably bought he don't catch her hesitate and tense up but his eyes caught everything. His eyes searched her as he crossed his arms.
"I think you are lying." Caleb replies.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Her body remained tense as she gave him a weak smile. "Why do you think that?"

message 50: by Chaney (new)

Chaney | 1770 comments "Because you tensed up before it answered the question." Caleb says with a grin. He stretched for a moment.
"You see, I catch everything." He says.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22