Character Therapy discussion

RP Requests > RP Request

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

the_rabid_snail | 166 comments Mod
Find RP partners here.

Crabby Constance (crabbyconstance) | 106 comments Mod
I’d like to be able to rp with any one of my patients as I haven’t been able to unfortunately. I think I have three or four up if you wanna take a brief look at them to see who you have the most ideas for as far as rping goes.

Phaedra is actually Snail’s, but I’d love to rp with Andy. Is there any specific place you have in mind?
I’m on mobile rn but I’ll be home in two hours so if you want I can start, or you can. I’m good with either.

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 84 comments All of my characters are free if anyone wants to RP with them. They range from shy to talkative, and to one that's a bit psychotic. XD

@Angel, sure, would posting in the park be okay?

@Anna, is there any one of my characters you’d prefer to rp with? I should be home in an hour, hopefully, so I can respond to everything.

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 84 comments @Crabby, I think it's more about finding a good fit of who might provide the more interesting interaction. Brion and Adrian are of course very talkative, but the girls might be a bit harder to talk with strangers, especially in Sovay's case. Though if anyone wants to try to break her out of her shell they're welcome to try. Haha!

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 84 comments @Angel, sorry didn't see your reply until now. I haven't really looked over your new character yet, but with how interesting Hazel turned out don't doubt I can expect the same for your female. ;) Are there any of my characters that you think would have interesting interactions with her or that you'd prefer?

@Anna,
Definitely lol. I think it might be interesting to do Andy and Adrian since she’s so naïve, but I also think Eilonwy might be interesting with him or Brion as well since she’s such a wild kid. I would suggest one of your girls and my baby Halley, but he’s not quite finished yet so maybe in the future.

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 84 comments @Crabby,
Adrian and Andy might make for a funny exchange. I could definitely see Brion and Elionwy getting along, so long as he doesn't get too annoying for her. Once Halley is finished that could be interesting as well. Lien has a better chance of being talkative. Sovay just has to find the right type of character to help her out. In some good news my Therapists are almost complete. Just have to work on their backstories. :)

message 10: by Crabby Constance (new)

@Anna,
I think that having interactions between Andy and Adrian maybe in the diner would be really funny, but if you’d prefer Eilonwy and Brion I’m good with that too. I’m kind of really indecisive rn lol.
Halley has been through a lot and he’s really observant, sensitive, and sweet but he doesn’t talk much unless there’s something worth saying. That said, he’s good at reaching people and I feel like he and Lien might get on.

Anna N.~God, Keep My Head Above Water (illyria18) | 84 comments @Angel,
Adrian, is a handful in a completely different way than Brion to say the least. Haha! He has a pretty psychotic world view. If you think your character can handle him we can give it a shot.
Brion is just plain fun. Very talkative and active. Lien is my other child as well. She's slightly on the shyer side but nice when you get to know her. :)

Could always try both for Adrian if you're up to it. Have them just all be in the diner. Then once Eilonwy is done getting infuriated by Adrian she can go cool off outside and be entertained by Brion at the park. Haha! ;)
I agree. If that's the way Halley is I could see him and Lien getting on well and becoming good friends. :)

message 13: by Crabby Constance (new)

@Anna,
Sounds good! Would you like to start or shall I?

Alright, I wish her luck. Either way it should definitely be fun! :) He needs a break from his failed therapy session anyway. Haha! Where do you think they should meet? The park?

@Crabby,
You can start if you like. I'm going to finish my other Therapist real quick. If you want me to start though I can do so soon after that. ;)

message 15: by Crabby Constance (new)

@Angel,
I’ll make a garden area where we can rp Andy and Hazel.

Well if we think up any more locations we can always ask for them. ;) For now though the park will do. Would you like me to start?

message 17: by Crabby Constance (new)

I’m trying to think of some locations, but I’ve been pretty busy today so I just haven’t gotten much done. I’m gonna be pretty spotty during the weekdays. I may or may not be able to get on much once I get home tonight, though hopefully it’ll be back to normal tomorrow.
That said, I would love suggestions and requests since it’ll make it easier for me, and I’ll try to respond once I get home. If you want to go ahead and start though Anna, that’s fine with me.

That's fine. Eating a quick dinner now then after Ill get Adrian in the diner. :)

message 19: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) Hey, everybody. My patient Windham is currently in a therapy session with Mia, so that just leaves my other character, an art therapist named Jerry Frost, open for a role-playing session. Anybody interested? It doesn't have to be a therapy dynamic. It could be Jerry playing his guitar in a public space and then the interaction picks up from there.

message 20: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) Take your time, Angel. I'm in no rush. :)

message 21: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) Where would you like to initiate the RP? And which character will you use?

message 22: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) Hazel seems like the best fit since he has a passion for art and Jerry just so happens to be an art therapist.

message 23: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) Sure, we can role-play in his office. That'd be great. :)

message 24: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) I just made my first post in Jerry's Office. Feel free to come in and join me. :)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} I need a doctor for my patient Toby!!

message 26: by Crabby Constance (last edited Jan 17, 2020 11:50AM) (new)

Well, as far as my doctors go, I feel like Toby might be most comfortable around Hayley Tenney. Sabine has a set of strong morals and she can have high expectations for people, so she could possibly be good at giving him guidance. Marsh is a good listener and he has a good sense of humor. If you’re looking for someone to mainly let Toby get all his problems off his chest, then Marsh is good at that. Callahan is also good at that, but he’s slightly more serious. I would recommend skimming through the Finished Therapists and Psychiatrists discussion to see who might work best for him. Overall, it really just depends on what your goal is for Toby and what kind of person he wants to speak to.

On a side note, this group died off a long time ago so some of the people on there may not even be up for an rp. I’m certainly on pretty often though, but I can’t speak for Snail or anyone else here.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Alright--maybe you and I can work something out together! I love these types of roleplay but it seems like they always die off immediately!!

message 28: by Crabby Constance (new)

Cool, I’m up for that! The other rp groups I’m in are either starting to die or slowly getting off the ground, so I don’t have much to do roleplay-wise. The main reason this one died was because school started up and Snail and I couldn’t get on as much. We also had a ton of different ongoing rps on here, and it was hard for me to keep up with all of them and school at the same time.

As far as Toby, I’d say if you want someone with a softer way of helping people, I’d recommend Hayley or Marshall. If you think he needs stricter guidance, I’d go with Sabine or Callahan.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} If you're interested in rping with me, who would you like to be best out of your characters? Toby could probably fit with any of them.

message 30: by Crabby Constance (new)

Honestly, I kind of feel like writing Sabine right now. I also wouldn’t have to make another office for her in order for us to rp, so that’s a plus lol.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} So perhaps we could start where Toby shows up in her office? I'm not sure, haha!
And it's been awhile since I looked through here, but do the patients stay at this building in their own rooms?

message 33: by the_rabid_snail (new)

the_rabid_snail | 166 comments Mod
There is an apartment complex across from the building for the patients to stay in. They can have a roommate or live by themselves. :)

message 34: by Crabby Constance (new)

Sure, do you wanna post first? I’ve got a couple things going on this evening.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} @Snail okay thanks!!

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} @Constance Sure, I can do that. I've got some homework to finish first and then I'll be able to.

(Honestly guys we could just awaken this group by seeing who's active, get rid of the inactive, restart with characters, blah blah blah. It's a possibility lol)

message 37: by Crabby Constance (last edited Jan 18, 2020 09:20AM) (new)

@Anna,
Neither Snail or I have the time or energy to restart this group right now, unfortunately. It was mainly us that killed it, but mostly because everyone wanted our doctors so we were in many different rps, plus doing all the mod stuff, plus life stuff, plus doing rps with our own patients... It was very exhausting. Maybe we could redo it over the summer when school is out, but it really just depends. For now, whoever is active can continue/start rps here and it will just be a smaller group.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} @Constance Ahh ahh, I see! Yeah that can get REALLY exhausting. Okay!!