Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

ANNOUNCEMENTS! > Conspirarcy Theories

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
Ok so this is weird I know but another thing I love is conspiracy theories so I added a poll if we should add a page where we could talk our crazy and favorite theories

GO VOTE QUICKLY CAUSE THE POLL WONT BE UP LONG

message 2: by William (new)

William Macias (willdoggdotcom) Yay flat earth! Lol

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory even though I don't believe in many of them.

message 3: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
William wrote: "Yay flat earth! Lol

I enjoy a good conspiracy theory even though I don't believe in many of them."

hahaha Same

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 16 comments Lol. I'm also a fan of conspiracy theories. My brother got me into it a couple of years ago.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) So can you guys give me an example of a conspiracy experience? It doesn't have to be real.

message 6: by Creative Orange (last edited May 23, 2018 04:23PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) Apparently there are secret spies around us that we do not know about. They will behave just like normal people so people aren't suspicious of them. I do believe that they are around. Some will work as a bait. Some people will adapt to their surroundings really well. They cannot always stick together because there will obviously be a lot of suspicions. You might need up to 6 people sticking together but more than 6 will need cell phones. Some need to be educated through university. I have heard of MI6 in the UK. And they are the biggest spy groups ever. Always play smart. Everyone must have different roles. You might need a spy taking in a job as a chef. Some may need to be good with voice acting and foreign language.

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) https://www.sis.gov.uk/

This is a Mi6 spy organisation in the UK.