Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janelle x Kendra

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Tada. :)

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Hello:)

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Do you have any ideas?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I might depends on the genres you like.

message 5: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Fantasy/Sci-fi, yaoi, though MxF is still fun, generally romance.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay I'll check my plots.

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Okay. :)

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'm almost done I think I got a good one.

message 9: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Okay, cool. :)

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay and here it is this is the version of the idea in two characters and they are were wolves with other fantasy creature: An Uncle who has always been jealous of his brother, and resorts to necromancy, (black magic) and ends up killing his brother and taking the throne for himself, even when the two princesses has been named heir. Their attendants, also their best friends, and bodyguards, is harboring a secret as well and both the princesses are hiding something as well, They all have a type of magic in them. Though when the princesses feel's darkness coming closer they make a decision with their bodyguards. But soon they need to escape the castle and they go on a quest gathering friends and foes alike to their party, where they will once be able to take back the throne?

(view spoiler)

Let me know if you are confused and I will help you out.

message 11: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments I dunno, that seems like a lot of characters and a bit confusing.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yeah I understand it was just a suggestion

message 13: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments How would you feel about an X-men based RP with it set at the Institute for Gifted Youngsters?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments That would be amazing! I love X-men.

message 15: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Sweet! :) Do you want to do doubles or just one?

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Um... Doubles.

message 17: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments One girl/boy each?

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yes

message 19: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Okay. Do you want me to make mine first?

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Yes please

message 21: by Kendra (last edited Jul 28, 2014 10:03PM) (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Name: Justin
Looks:
Powers: Teleportation and the ability to turn himself invisible, but for now he can only go transparent

Name: Marcelline
Looks:
Powers: Death touch. She takes a part of other those she touches lives and part of their physical traits, too (eg, the color from a butterfly's wings).

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Janelle
Looks:
Powers: Telekinetic and has wings but rarely uses them.

Name: Brent
Looks:
Powers: Skin can change into any steel, rock, glass, or metal. It's pretty much anything he touches he can change his form into as long as it's solid.

message 23: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments MMkay. :) Would you mind starting?

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Sure:)

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Janelle walked into the school holding the handle of her luggage seeing other students were walking in too. But they were greeting everyone and she was feeling embarrassed. She felt as if she was a new freak in this world. She couldn't understand it but ignored it she would have no choice but to make friends since this school she would have roommates. She walked in being greeted. She held her rolling luggage handle and her other luggage bag but it doesn't at all roll.

Brent looked around at the new students seeing Janelle. Surprised she was one of his old friends he hasn't seen her in years. He ignored it though. He would greet her soon. He just brought his bag into the school reading his schedule greeting some of his friends. He then greeted some of the teachers. This was nice to him at least to go to a great school where you don't feel so much as a freak.

message 26: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Justin walked up the steps, looking around at all the other students. Even more than normal, he felt like he didn't belong there. All the other people here had amazing powers, ones that allowed them to fly or read other's minds or made them better at helping people. He couldn't do any of that. At the moment, most of his concentration was devoted to keeping himself visible, since emotional distress tended to make him transparent. He just hoped he could get upstairs and to his room as quickly as possible.

Marcelline looked down at the flood of students coming in and scoffed. She rolled her eyes and moved back in her room, wanting to ignore all the new kids. She had been found at an early age by the Professor and taken in, thankfully before she could really hurt anyone. She looked down at the schedule for the day and smirked slightly, glad she had hardly any classes with other people anymore.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Janelle walked around looking for her right dorm bumping into Brent. "Hey it's been a long time." She said to him. "Yeah it has. How have you been?" Brent asked her curious. "I've been good but I lost both of my parents so I'm an orphan and are now living here at the school permanently." She said to him. "I'm sorry to hear that." He apologized. "It's alright." She said to him. "Do you know where you are going?" He asked her. "No I don't." She said to him. She went with to her dorm room. Seeing Marcelline she made sure she was in the right room she went inside. "Um Hi I'm Janelle." she said to her.

After helping Brent went to his room setting his bags down unpacking them. He saw a few more of his friends. He unpacked and got on his bunk. He sat down holding the necklace he had it had every kind of metal, stone, and jewel on it. To help him learn how to shift and shift when he didn't even have it on. It was the best way to do things for him. He looked up seeing Justin come in. "Hey I'm Brent." he said to Justin holding up his hand to shake it. He just hoped Justin won't think he will bully him or anything. Brent was friends surprisingly with all the guys people call nerds.

message 28: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Marcelline went to sit down before her roommate came in. She crossed her arms and stared at her coldly. "No, you have the wrong room. I don't have a roommate." She turned and went to grab a book, then flopped down on her bed. Sure, there was another bed in her room, but she had refused to let anyone sleep there since she was very young and it wasn't about to change now.

Justin shook the other guy's hand and smiled slightly. "Justin." He put his stuff down, then started to unpack methodically, making sure everything was in its place. Once he finished, he sat on his bed and looked over at the other guy, cocking his head. "So, what're your powers?"

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "Alright then if you don't have a roommate will you direct me to the right room that I will be staying in?" She moved the paper of her dorm and schedule with her mind showing it to Marcelline but not letting her touch it. She doesn't want her to think that Janelle would destroy her privacy or anything. She was just there to either get a dorm or find another place to stay.

"Nice to meet you Justin." He sat across from him and heard his question. "I can turn my skin into any metal, rock, and jewel." He showed him touching the steel metal on the necklace showing it. He changed back "Problem is I don't have any control and I'm not strong enough to stay in the different forms." he admitted to him so he was a freak.

message 30: by Kendra (new)

Kendra | 1699 comments Marcelline glared at the girl. "Really? You're in the room with me and you can't even bring me the paper?" She rolled her eyes and stood, the heels she was wearing making her a good few inches taller than the girl. "Look, I don't care where you go, but you can't stay here."

Justin cocked his head and smiled when Brent showed him his power. "That's pretty cool. So you just have to be touching it to make your skin change? Does it need to be a lot or can it be any size?"

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "I only did that because you seem uncomfortable if I move close to you." Janelle explained to her. "Fine I will search the whole school but I'm sorry if the Professor asks me to come back here." Janelle left taking the paper and going back to find a dorm. When the professor found her and asked her why she wasn't in her dorm. She explained to him about it.

"It just needs to be a certain amount that is easy for me to change. So this necklace has enough for me to change." He admitted. "What is your power?" He asked him. But he could tell Justin seemed to be afraid to answer. "Any power is amazing no matter how small." He said softly the words of his dad. When he was shipped off here.