YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > need beta readers or a critique partner!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Ballard (sabareenuhh) | 2 comments Hi there!

I've just recently finished my very first manuscript and am in the process of starting to edit it. I definitely need some beta readers, or at least a handful of people willing to read it and give me honest opinions as well as constructive feedback. Ideally, I need people who are avid young adult fiction readers to give feedback, and preferably okay with profanity and some(!!) adult content.

My novel, "Dear You," (title could possibly change) follows the journey of Jaclyn through her first year of college. She is finally at a point in her life to fully and completely be herself, and that coincides with the re-entering of her father in her life. Here, she struggles to let a man she never wanted to see again back into her life along with family secrets that should have stayed hidden.

Please feel free to let me know if you are interested! I will gladly read your book or manuscript as well!! Thank you!

Sabrina

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabrina wrote: "Hi there!

I've just recently finished my very first manuscript and am in the process of starting to edit it. I definitely need some beta readers, or at least a handful of people willing to read it..."

How would you get the manuscript to us?

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Ballard (sabareenuhh) | 2 comments I would probably send sections of chapters at a time through email, just because that would probably work the fastest!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabrina wrote: "I would probably send sections of chapters at a time through email, just because that would probably work the fastest!!"

I would love to help but am not sure I am comfortable taking someone else email. I reccomend this group Blazing Readers and Wordly Writers.

message 5: by Julia's (new)

Julia's Paperback (juliaspaperback) If you would like to email me feel free. Are you looking for responses via email of our thoughts or reviews somewhere? My email is juliaspaperback@gmail.com

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Rose (galaxygirl0227) | 27 comments If you want to send me a message, we can exchange e-mails. I would be happy to beta read for you. I know how hard it is to find beta readers. :)

message 7: by DawnRumfield (new)

DawnRumfield trying to find a book about a roman lady whose husband dies and her and her friend are looking at a couple of male slaves and discussing there ''swords'' and the one female takes one of the slaves home where he later gets to race in the chariot races with the emperors horses and later flees rome with the woman who is is wife because of the conflict in their country. any body know the title of this book please let me know.

message 8: by Tonya (new)

Tonya You can send me a message also to exchange emails and I’d be happy to read and give feedback

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.