What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Four Years Later
This topic is about Four Years Later
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA Romance book duo, friends to lovers and rape. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steffi (new)

Steffi Celis (stefficelis) | 40 comments I think i read it in 2016 but not totally sure, the first book is about the hero and heroine getting together and in the second book they are in college, the heroine gets raped by a popular guy and the hero and their mutual friends think she cheated on the hero, at the end i think there is a trial and the rapist goes to jail after raping another girl and the hero and heroine get back together

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36573 comments Mod
Removed ALL CAPS from the topic header.

message 3: by Steffi (new)

Steffi Celis (stefficelis) | 40 comments My bad sorry! xD

message 4: by Steffi (new)

Steffi Celis (stefficelis) | 40 comments I remember a scene in the second book when they began suspecting that the heroine was raped and not actually cheated on the hero. I think they were at a party, heroine and the friends of the hero, a girl said that she saw some bruises on the heroine around the time that the "cheating" happened, a friend of the hero hears and he ask the heroine about it, she said that the girl was drunk and did not know what she was talking about, around that time the rapist walks past them and the heroine gets spooked and leaves. After that i think the hero and that same friend were in the locker room and he tells him everything and that is the moment the hero realizes that she was raped

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Did she get a tatoo on the back of her neck (blacklight) because her parents were very strict? Thats the one that jumps to mind with a simular plotline for me...

message 6: by Steffi (new)

Steffi Celis (stefficelis) | 40 comments Amanda wrote: "Did she get a tatoo on the back of her neck (blacklight) because her parents were very strict? Thats the one that jumps to mind with a simular plotline for me..."

I have no idea, i only remember what i wrote but any suggestion that you can give me will be great, i think if i see the name and the author i will know right away but really any book that you think it might be would be helpful

message 7: by Steffi (new)

Steffi Celis (stefficelis) | 40 comments I also remember that after the hero finds out he tries to get the heroine back but she says that they should just be friend since she cant forgive him, i think that in the epilogue she was seeing this other guy and was on a date with him, the hero shows up at the same place with their friends and they see each other, the other guy was a fan of the hero (hero was a professional football player i think) and aks for authograph, while this is happening the other guy notices that heroine loves the hero and he tells her that she should go for it, he leaves and heroine talks to hero and gives him another chance

message 8: by Ayshe (new)

message 9: by Steffi (new)

Steffi Celis (stefficelis) | 40 comments Ayshe wrote: "Is it Four Years Later?"

Thats the one! Thank you so much :D