Flower Mound Public Library discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Post Your Questions Here!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgan_norman) | 85 comments Mod
Have a question that isn't addressed in the FAQs? Post it here and a moderator will respond as soon as possible.

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments Does one have to live in Flower Mound to participate?

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (morgan_norman) | 85 comments Mod
Laura wrote: "Does one have to live in Flower Mound to participate?"

Welcome, Laura! Anyone can join this book club and participate in discussions.

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2 comments Morgan wrote: "Laura wrote: "Does one have to live in Flower Mound to participate?"

Welcome, Laura! Anyone can join this book club and participate in discussions."

Awesome! Thank you.

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane | 6 comments I just downloaded it. I'll let you know what I think and will post a review when I finish.

By the way, you might want to proof the description section on the Amazon page. I've done a little editing here:

A character so outrageous, he could only have come from the ingenious imagination of Alan Nafzger. Malicious, mischievous, meth-addicted Texas jurist Judge Bill Stafford has a plan to rid himself of his strange wife and to become a successful writer of Western fiction. McMurtry’s Typewriter is a delightfully dark classic thriller, the perfect summer read under the bright, hot sun. Any reader who has experienced Nafzger’s screenwriting will get a charge out of this novel.

Alan wrote: "I have a novel out and want to extend an invitation for you to review it. It's dark and Texas. Somewhere Elmore Leonard and Larry McMurtry. I aspire.

https://www.amazon.com/McMurtrys-Type......"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.