What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

S.T.A.G.S (S.T.A.G.S, #1)
This topic is about S.T.A.G.S
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Cover is white with a chair/throne(?). Popular girl goes to a very expensive school. She can join a rich social circle by sleeping over at one of the lake houses. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 4 comments Okay, so the cover of the book, I believe is white and it has a chair or throne maybe. I do remeber that the book is about this girl who goes to a very expensive school with people who rich and considered very popular. I think the main plot is about how their is a chance for her to be admitted into their social circle but she has to go to sleep over at one of the lake houses first. Unfortunately that’s all I remeber. It was publish like only a year ago. :)

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5231 comments Describe the book in your header.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Daniel. Please read the rules and suggestions at the front of the group. Or even just the Group Rules pop-up next to the comment box when you start to type. This will tell you how to title your thread, what information to put into the body of the thread,

Most of our group only read threads that are in their chosen genres, since they feel they wouldn't have a chance at ID'ing the books in different threads. This also means that they ignore threads where there is no description of the book that the poster is looking for.

Megan | 151 comments Haven't read it yet so I'm not sure if the plot you described 100% matches, but the cover sounds like S.T.A.G.S..

message 5: by Sruthi (new)

Sruthi Akkineni | 3 comments I believe its STAGS by MA Bennet -

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 4 comments YESS!! Ya’ll are AWESOME!! Thanks!!! ☺️😋

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36561 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Daniel. I added plot details to the topic header. This might help others looking for this book in the future.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

S.T.A.G.S. (other topics)