BookExpo America discussion

192 views
BEA Archives > Schedule Sharing - 2018 Edition

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexie (last edited May 10, 2018 01:56PM) (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 657 comments Mod
Share your schedules!

Mine - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

Chi-Chi's -
http://bit.ly/myBEA2018

Lexxie (un)Conventional Reviews - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...


message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan | 2 comments What does the In booth tickets FCFS for VE Schwab mean?


message 3: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 657 comments Mod
First Come, First Serve. Macmillan is handing out Tix 9am each day for their signings.


message 4: by Chi-Chi (new)


Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms (linda_unconventional_bookworms) | 43 comments Lexie wrote: "Share your schedules!

Mine - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/..."


Are there tickets for the VE Schwab signing?


Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms (linda_unconventional_bookworms) | 43 comments Lexie wrote: "First Come, First Serve. Macmillan is handing out Tix 9am each day for their signings."

Oh, thanks!


message 7: by Classy (new)

Classy Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookviews wrote: "Lexie wrote: "Share your schedules!

Mine - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/..."

Are there tickets for the VE Schwab signing?"


I don't think so, but there will probably be await. People with the Avid Reader pass have first dibs.


Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms (linda_unconventional_bookworms) | 43 comments Chi-Chi wrote: "Here's mine: http://bit.ly/myBEA2018"

Oh my gosh, Chi-Chi - yours is so complete!


message 9: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 657 comments Mod
For VE Schwab - yes there will be In Booth Tickets for her signing. If you check the Macmillan Library post (https://t.co/yAVHL7t1Km) it mentions all their in-booth signings have tickets you have to pick up at 9am the day of the signing.


message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen  (jennsps) | 47 comments Chi-chi, is that everything or just everything you want to get? Sorry for the silly question, but wow is that a lot!


message 11: by Gina (new)

Gina Riccitelli (gina916) | 20 comments Where do you go for the Macmillan tickets?


message 12: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) | 657 comments Mod
Gina wrote: "Where do you go for the Macmillan tickets?"

The booth each morning Gina! Booth 2444-2445


message 13: by Classy (new)

Classy Thanks for the Macmillan information.


Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms (linda_unconventional_bookworms) | 43 comments Here's my schedule - not finished yet. *sighs* I have so many things going on at the same time!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...


message 15: by Chi-Chi (new)

Chi-Chi (chimillaway) | 58 comments Jen wrote: "Chi-chi, is that everything or just everything you want to get? Sorry for the silly question, but wow is that a lot!"

Hey Jen. My schedule has everything announced so far - I actually just made some updates and will continue to do so as we get closer.

I always wait until about a week before to pick the events for my day of schedule since so much is posted last minute.


message 16: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (jenniatonu) | 38 comments Chi-Chi wrote: "Jen wrote: "Chi-chi, is that everything or just everything you want to get? Sorry for the silly question, but wow is that a lot!"

Hey Jen. My schedule has everything announced so far - I actually ..."



I just want to say Chi-Chi's organized list last year was a GODSEND to me. Seriously. And even better, I met her in line last year, and she's just as awesome! So if you see her at BEA, make sure to tell her thanks! <3


message 17: by Chi-Chi (new)

Chi-Chi (chimillaway) | 58 comments Jenni wrote: "Chi-Chi wrote: "Jen wrote: "Chi-chi, is that everything or just everything you want to get? Sorry for the silly question, but wow is that a lot!"

Hey Jen. My schedule has everything announced so f..."


Aww, thanks Jenni! Are you and your husband trekking out again this year?


back to top