Beta Reader Group discussion

Those Who Believe
This topic is about Those Who Believe
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Contemporary - Those Who Believe

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

P.D. Workman (pdworkman) I am looking for beta readers for two books. Here is the second!

[Expected Release October 2014]

Young Adult
94,733 words

These signs shall follow those who believe...

On the run from Social Services and others who do not understand their beliefs, Nathan and his mom, faith-healer Billie Ashbury move into yet another a new town.

Nathan again faces the challenges of making new friends and of keeping his family’s secrets. But what he really struggles with is his wavering faith and reconciling his actions with what his devoted mother has taught him from the cradle. Could disobeying her ever be right? His life could depend on the answer.

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin (erbuteau) | 10 comments I'm interested in helping. What exactly are you looking for in a beta reader? Do you want editing or just a general review/comments?

P.D. Workman (pdworkman) General review is fine. I have had readers who run the full gamut, from detailed line editing, to a line or two about what they liked or what their impressions were. Whatever you feel most comfortable with is fine.

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (erbuteau) | 10 comments I'd love to help! I am working on a book now but I anticipate being finished with it tomorrow if I get enough time free to finish it. As soon as I get the review written for that I would be free to start. Do you need it done by a certain date?

P.D. Workman (pdworkman) Great! Looking for October publication, so early September for comments back. I am at pdworkman.author@gmail.com. E-mail or message me, and I will send it out to you.

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Dickinson | 9 comments I'd love some honest feedback on my Afternoon Lights Collection. Email me and let me know if you are interested. These are light stories that you can read in an afternoon. They are inspirational love stories with no profanity or sexual content. Thank you. Here is my
email: books@nataliedickinsonauthor.vpweb.com and here webpage:
www.facebook.com/nataliedckinsonauthor
Or via twitter @AuthorNatalieD
or FB Page @
facebook.com/nataliedickinsonauthor
Thank you for the support.

P.D. Workman (pdworkman) Natalie, you need to create a new thread. People won't be looking for it here.

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Dickinson | 9 comments Thanks!