Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Cerulean City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments jacob walked around with his hands behind his head and said "so why are we here anyway?"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie smiled at Blue before answering Jacob, "We are here for my gym battle and to get my badge"

message 3: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "what badge is this place again?" he says nonchalantly, "is it water if im correct?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I plan on winning" She said with a smile, "Hopefully I can I think maybe"

message 5: by Mr. Flame (last edited Jul 28, 2014 06:00PM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "welp im screwed, I only use fire, and my only pokemon that doesn't only use fire type moves is infernape, and blaziken" jacob says while horrified

message 6: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "well ill have to fight the leader to get the badge." jacob says now brave

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"All you have to do is believe in your pokemon and think about ways to defeat them" She said with a small smile.

message 8: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "my charizard can, and will wipe out all of his/her ((I forgot XD)) pokemon"

message 9: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((anyone still here??)

message 10: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "well im going now. and can I be the first to battle" says jacob with a smile

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded with determination in her eyes, "I am so pumped and I heard she was a good battler"

message 12: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((so do we head to the gym leader roleplay??))

message 13: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments he continues to walk to and says "as the underdog I should go first" and starts to laugh

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She started walking besides BLue with her arms behind her head, "As long as you try your best I don't care who goes first honestly"

message 15: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "well if its fine with blue, may I go first?"

message 16: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments before walking in he says "you guys can watch cant you?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good luck,Jacob" She said giving him a thumbs-up, "Try to always think ahead of your opponents next move"

message 18: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "oh ok" jacob walks into the gym only to see misty. ((can someone roleplay as her for this fight??))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

Misty waved to crowd waiting for her opponent that she would face next. She looked up seeing an unfamiliar face, "Are you my opponent?"

message 20: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "yeah I am, and im jacob, and your name is misty right?"

message 21: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "well lets start this match already im eager to get a badge!" he says while pointing at misty

message 22: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((anyone still here??))

message 23: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Well I guess we'll start, GO BLAZIKEN!" blaziken comes out of the poke-ball

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can we skip this and say he won I don't have much time I have to go soon?))

message 25: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((can we do it tomorrow??))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on Blastoise" She said then her Blastoise came on the ground, "Alright since I don't have much time its a one on one battle. I will give you a badge if you win if not game over. Blastoise use water gun!"

Rosie looked at Misty in shock, "Blue, Can she do that?"

message 27: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "Blazeken. Dodge it:. And use thunderbolt!!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blastoise take the hit" Misty said this with a small grin her face, "Now use Toxic from behind" Her Blastoise jumped behind Blazeken and did the attack.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I see but I know I all ask for that she seems like a hard opponent. I have to chose Hika for this battle" She said with small smile.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks Blue" She said giving him a hug before she looked at the battle, "I hope he can win"

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 08:22AM) (new)

"I would have to watch out for her. She looks like she has a trick up her sleeve" She said this with her arms crossed, "Come on Jacob"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She was pulled out her thoughts when he kissed her, "I have to worry,Blue."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blue,Shut up you know I remember you made it" She said with a grin, "You know I might lose on purpose just to tease you"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed him back with passion but broke away with a confused smile. She didn't remember saying that at all but she smiled anyway, "I never said tonight......did I?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt her cheeks heat remembering what she said and pulled away before standing up, "WE should watch the battle" She accident tripped and landed in Blue's lap, "I uh-- tripped"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"B-Blue" She said trying to get up from him but he pulled closer keeping her still, "Yes I can Blue but don't you think we should focus on Jacob?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, Blue" She sighed in relief before she moved around on his lap trying to get comfortable, "But if I win I still will be soar"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

She stuck her tongue at him playfully, "You are so strange Blue"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up at him but then she bit his tongue with a grin, "Sorry"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed abit before kissing him back. She put her hands on his chest with hand traveling up and down, "What did I do?" She said those words with sarcasm and innocent smile.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't remember you have to remind me" She started to move around slowly on his lap before getting, "Love you much,Blue" She started stretch her legs before looking at the TV.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on Jacob" She said looking intently at the TV, "That idiot she must have a secret. If he makes the wrong move it could be over"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"If he wins this we are going to get ice cream" She said with smile, "If not we are still getting ice cream"

message 44: by Mr. Flame (last edited Jul 29, 2014 10:27AM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments blaziken took the as well and went flying "and now use brave bird, blaziken!" and blazikens body turns into a bird like creature and went flyng at blastoise

message 45: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments ((did my comment fit in?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know the boyfriend always pays" She said with a hand on her hip, "You are the boyfriend"

Misty had a small smile on her face and put her hand out, "Alright time for some defesce....Blastoise use Iron Defense" When she said this her Blastoise was covered in iron.

message 47: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments "now cancel the brave bird and use blaze kick!!" the brave bird was cancelled and the fire of blazikens blaze kick made the iron of blastoise's body melt

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down at him, "Yes I know that but you and I both you that you have to pay"

Misty had a smirk on her face, "We got them where we want them Blastoise use Hydro Pump" Blastoise did as he was told shooting water right at Blaziken.

message 49: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 196 comments Jacob mumbles to himself "shit.. (and then yells)) DODGE IT!" but It was already to late, blaziken took the hit full force and Jacob looked at the injured blaziken and says "do it now...." and blazikens body was engulfed in flames and Jacob finishes with "BLAZE!!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him with a smile before looking at the Tv.

"Blastoise come on and use Hyrdo Cannon" She said with determination. Blastoise used its Hyrdo Cannon at full capacity, "Hold nothing back"

« previous 1 3