Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

MOVIES > Fav Disney movie animated

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
What is everyone's fav animated Disney movies?

message 2: by EndlessPages (new)

As everyone can probably tell (from the group's photo ;) ) mine is by far Beauty and the Beast!

Coming in a close second is Finding Nemo

message 3: by EndlessPages (new)

Deidre(Dee) ~ Official Bookworm ~ wrote: "I'm going to say, the original Snow White, and then Cinderella. Forgive me, I'm just a romance softie at heart:)"

No, good choice :)

Charity (Reading at Midnight) (charitysbooks) | 3 comments Oooooh tough one! I love Beauty in the Beast but I also love Moana and Mulan. I'm a sucker for music in movies so that's always priority to me.

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

Charity wrote: "Oooooh tough one! I love Beauty in the Beast but I also love Moana and Mulan. I'm a sucker for music in movies so that's always priority to me."

The music is important!

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 16 comments This is a good question! Hmm...

Peter Pan and Alice In Wonderland. Aladdin and The Lion King. Out of the newer movies I loved Brave. I liked the live action Beauty and the Beast too, but I'm flip floppy on if I loved it or not.

@Deidre - I never cared much for Snow White and Cinderella when I was little lol.

message 7: by EndlessPages (new)

Cheyenne wrote: "This is a good question! Hmm...

Peter Pan and Alice In Wonderland. Aladdin and The Lion King. Out of the newer movies I loved Brave. I liked the live action Beauty and the Beast too, but I'm flip ..."

omg The Lion King is amazing

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Tangled is my favorite ever, but Fox and the hound holds a very special (and very, very fragile) piece of my heart.

Mulan and Moana are probably tied for second with Brave!

message 9: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 16 comments Olivia wrote: "Cheyenne wrote: "This is a good question! Hmm...

Peter Pan and Alice In Wonderland. Aladdin and The Lion King. Out of the newer movies I loved Brave. I liked the live action Beauty and the Beast t..."

Ikr! I can't believe Frozen knocked it down from the top grossing movie.

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 16 comments Anna wrote: "Tangled is my favorite ever, but Fox and the hound holds a very special (and very, very fragile) piece of my heart.

Mulan and Moana are probably tied for second with Brave!"

Fox and the Hound was my brothers favorite movie growing up!

message 11: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) Sleeping Beauty, Tangled

My mom took me to Alice in Wonderland when I was like 3, and it gave me nightmares for years. I was sobbing in the theater. (When she shrinks into the bottle and is in the sea of tears, it gave me huge claustrophobia and hydrophobia.)

message 12: by EndlessPages (new)

Audrey wrote: "Sleeping Beauty, Tangled

My mom took me to Alice in Wonderland when I was like 3, and it gave me nightmares for years. I was sobbing in the theater. (When she shrinks into the bottle and is in the..."

omg that is awful :(

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) Fox and the Hound is the most depressing movie ever. If I ever need a suicide trigger, that will do it.

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna (bibbidi_bobbidi_books) Audrey wrote: "Fox and the Hound is the most depressing movie ever. If I ever need a suicide trigger, that will do it."

Yeah that car scene is like knives in my heart.
Love it.

message 15: by William (new)

William Macias (willdoggdotcom) Since I am a 90's kid I stick to the Holy Trinity of Disney animation: Beaty and the Beast, Lion King, and Aladdin.

When it comes to modern movies Up is my favorite. The classics are also a great view from Snow White to Robin Hood.

Least favorite is Tarzan, lol. Poor Tarzan :(

message 16: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) William wrote: “Since I am a 90’s kid I stick to the Holy Trinity of Disney animation: Beaty and the Beast, Lion King, and Aladdin.

When it comes to modern movies Up is my favorite. The classics are also a great …”

No Little Mermaid?

When I was a kid I loved Peter Pan and Robin Hood. Some movies I liked until the kids watched them a million times.

message 17: by William (new)

William Macias (willdoggdotcom) Audrey wrote: "William wrote: “Since I am a 90’s kid I stick to the Holy Trinity of Disney animation: Beaty and the Beast, Lion King, and Aladdin.

When it comes to modern movies Up is my favorite. The classics a..."

Oh yeah, huh! I totally forgot about the Little Mermaid, I think because it was created prior to the three I mentioned. Correction, I stick to the the Holy Quadrinity of Disney animation.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Pudsey | 12 comments The Little Mermaid! Always 😁 I see there's a new live action being released but it is NOT Disney and NOT similar to the story. I'm in two minds about that one... trailer didn't sell it for me 😔

message 19: by CrazyAsACupcake (new)

CrazyAsACupcake My favourite Disney original is Peter Pan (I cry whenever I meet him; he means so much to me), my favourites of the "new age princesses" are Brave and Moana, and my favourite Disney Pixar is Inside Out (it meant a lot to me for a movie that talked about my mental illness, even if it was in a 'childish' way, and it made me believe I could get better).

As you can see, I have a hard time picking favourites.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 26 comments Beauty and the beats the original or the original Peter Pan!!!

message 21: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Patterson (taterpickles) I have to go with Lion King but my daughter has been loving The Land Before Time lately... and so have I haha

message 22: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) Tyler wrote: “I have to go with Lion King but my daughter has been loving The Land Before Time lately… and so have I haha”

Except that’s not Disney, but oh well.

message 23: by Ahdam (new)

Ahdam (snowlocke) | 4 comments Milan is definitely my favourite I think it also has the best song out of all the Disney films

Another favourite would be incredible I think Pixar is still Disney but it was a refreshing story of a family of superheroes and when I watched years later I realised all the themes within it which made me love it

message 24: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Patterson (taterpickles) Audrey excellent point lol Its as good as a classic Disney though

message 25: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) Tyler wrote: “Audrey excellent point lol Its as good as a classic Disney though”

I saw it in theaters when it was new. I must have been 10 or 12.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 26 comments MULAN IS AWESOME THAN UOU FOR BEING THAT MOVIE UP I PRAISE YOU!!!!

That's crazy

message 27: by atiya (new)

atiya (dandeliongal) Moana and brave are hands down my fav movies!!!💚

AThousand_PaperCranes (thousandcranes) | 12 comments Mulan, I love her independence and free-will, she's like screw the rules, family first! Beauty and the beast is a close second...

message 29: by EndlessPages (new)

CrazyAsACupcake wrote: "My favourite Disney original is Peter Pan (I cry whenever I meet him; he means so much to me), my favourites of the "new age princesses" are Brave and Moana, and my favourite Disney Pixar is Inside..."

Inside Out was sooo good

message 31: by Rohit (new)

Rohit (rohitraut) | 3 comments My most favourite Disney animated films are Frozen & Zootopia. Frozen was emotional with superb songs, and Zootopia's story was excellent.

when it comes to pixar i love many.... Coco, inside out, ratatouille

Its really difficult to pin point one film as Disney & Pixar are gods of animated films.

message 32: by Creative Orange (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) TBH the Disney movies are less.