Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Juliett and Austin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 641 (641 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Okay here it is!!! :)

message 2: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments (( okay how about you be austins new roommate))

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett is a girl and what grade are they in?

message 4: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments doesn't matter and so what girls and guys can room together

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Yeah i know... They could be seniors? And she could be new to the school? She moved because of her home life. If you want to read more on her i made a character for her

message 6: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments okay

message 7: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments lets start

message 8: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin already had picked his bed and was in the shower, so didn't hear nothing

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett grabbed her bag and checked in at the desk. She straightened her hoodie and jeans then smiled kindly when the room directer told her where to go. She walked down the hall and walked in the door. When she walked in she saw a boy around her age.

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments ((Sorry she didn't see him! I didnt see ur post!))

message 11: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin walks out hair wet in his basketball shorts and says oh god, I didn't hear you walk in, you must be Juliett

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments ((Your character is cool by the way!))

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments She smiles lightly, "Um yeah, you are Austin... Right?" She sits on the edge of her bed.

message 14: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments yeah, Austin lends his hand out, and says " and this right here he says as he points to the puppy is cookie"
((thanks yours is to))

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments She smiles and pets the dog, "When do classes start?"

message 16: by It’s.Annie (last edited Jul 28, 2014 05:36PM) (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin looks at the clock and says right now, he slips on a shirt and glances at his phone and says come one as he drags her out and to his best friend Alex door and he just walks in and all she has on is a sports bra and booty shorts.

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett looks up at him, "Is she your girlfriend?"

message 18: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin didn't hear her and he says Alex meet Juliett, and Alex get dressed we gonna be late, she looks coldly at Juliett and she says yeah what ever mom

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett blushes and asks again, "Is she your girlfriend or something Austin?"

message 20: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin turn to her and says no she's my best friend, and he starts heading out.
Alex, says to Juliett " he's had his heart broken don't hurt him because I love him and you don't so just stay away, and she pushes past her to catch up with autin and picks up his dog and rubs him.

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett shakes her head in disbelief. She has had enough bad things in her life, she didn't need some girl upset with her. She moves hair from her eyes and goes back to her room rather than going to class.

message 22: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin runs around calling her name JULIETT WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett shakes her head and goes into the bathroom, locking the door. She makes a call to confirm that she still had her job, she needed it to pay for everything.

message 24: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin walks in and asks cookie where is she and cookie goes to the bathroom door and Austin knocks on it, julie

message 25: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin calls alex and says alex " um yeah go to lunch with out me"

message 26: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments ((well continue tomorrow once I get from the doctor))

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett ties her hair up, "What Austin? I thought you were going with Alex. She told me to stay away from you so you leave I will stay, when you come back I will go." She states firmly and some what sarcastically.

message 28: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin looks at her and says" Alex didn't mean it she's just messed up in the head don't take it personally , he blushes and says to himself( gosh she's beautiful)

message 29: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett sighs, "Just go without me, I will be down soon."

message 30: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin sighs she ran of another one, he grabs his basket ball shorts and takes off his shirt, changes in the closet into basket ball shorts and, grabs cookie.

message 31: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin walks up to Juliett and says could we just not talk about alex I mean you can tell shes jealous I mean I cant say im not ganna talk to her because she was there for me when I didn't have anyone, butshes a snob she trys to make sure no one hurts me, just don't let her get to you all you have to do is step up to her and say you don't own me

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments She sighs, "I don't need another snippy person in my life."

message 33: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Julie come on we are finna go have fun he says as he reaches for her arm to pull her towards him

message 34: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments ((you there))

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments She tugs her arms away, "Im fine. I need to finish some stuff anyway."
Juliett usually pushed people away so it would take a while to warm up to anyone.

message 36: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin stumbles and lands on top of Julie, and looks at her speechless

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments She elbows him lightly in the chest, "Get off."

message 38: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments He says "oh im sorry, um I don't know what to say but your cute

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett stands up, "Thanks... I guess. I heard you call me Julie earlier. Its Juliett. I don't let anyone call me Julie."
She hated that nickname. Its what her dad calls her, or what he did before he left.

message 40: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin says" oh im sorry juliett um please can we just start over with out Alex I mean she's leaving today to go to her dad house can we just start over.

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett gives a tight smile, "I don't give do overs but we can work up to being friends from here," she folds her arms and looks up at Austin.

message 42: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin says" okay now can you come to class with me he askes giving her a smile"

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments She laughs lightly, "I can't today, I um I have work. Talk to you later tonight, I'll be in class tomorrow."
She leans over to grab her name tag and car keys.

message 44: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin says "okay, he walks in the hall and picks up cookie and walks out side and goes jogging with cookie

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett gets to the diner down the street and starts taking orders. She read out of a few textbooks as she worked to keep up with some school things.

message 46: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin gets back home and sees that juliett isn't home so he gets in the shower

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments At the end of the shift Juliett locks up and drives back to the dorms. She walks in and hears Austin is in the shower. She didn't like the idea of being in the same room with someone, it meant getting close to them. Which meant sharing pasts which she never did. She sat on her bed and picked up a notebook and continued writing.

message 48: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin comes out with his boxers on and his abs all wet and says oh hey juliett

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 954 comments Juliett looks over and stares at him for a moment before blushing a light pink, "Um h-hey."

message 50: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 422 comments Austin askes" how was work, cookie jumps on juliett lap and Austin looks and says my son likes you

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13