What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA/NA Romance: Heroine has a twin sister. Hero has a tragic past or something tragic happens that changes him. Couple has troubles, he's pushing her away, he and her sister are caught in a closet at school.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Lisa, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

message 2: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Lisa:

The Moderators are only trying to help you find your book more easily.

This discussion frequently contains three or more pages of unread posts, if you look at it once a day. Many people just skim the headers, and click on the ones they think they can help out with. Headers like "I'm looking for this book" and "Help! I can't remember the name of this book" are not useful to people who may have the answer to your query. (I mean, duh! why else would you be posting?)

If you're working from your phone and are having trouble editing your header, it might be nice to politely request the Moderators to assist you.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  Hershaw | 3 comments Can a moderator please kindly help me and delete this post so I can re-post it properly once I read the rules.

Thank you for your help and assistance it’s my first time using the group.

No offence or harm was intended and sorry if it came across that way it wasn’t my intentions.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  Hershaw | 3 comments Trying to remember a book that popped up in my mind today. The h has a twin sister and the H has a tragic past or something tragic happens during the book that changes him. The part I remember is he and the h are having troubles. He's pushing her away. I think they are at a prom or maybe just a party. Anyway, the H ends up in the closet (maybe storage closet at school) with her twin. They are kissing and almost have sex. Their friends break it up and the h is there when they come out of the closet. It seems like he and the twin sister are both really drunk and she is hurting too. Maybe something happened to his friend/her boyfriend that caused them to spiral. Help please! It's driving me nuts. It's been two or three years since I've read it.

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  Hershaw | 3 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Lisa, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header."

Can you please help me?

Thank you

message 6: by Kris (last edited May 08, 2018 03:56PM) (new)

Kris | 36565 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it using the small "edit" link beside the header (on the desktop website, not the mobile app).

Note: Lisa mentioned she read this book about 2-3 years ago.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40644 comments Mod
Lisa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?