What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Girl has a scar that tingles every time before her life is in danger. Years later, her mom is going to remarry and they move in with fiance. She's drawn to a man who appears only at night. Girls like her have been found dead. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenna (new)

Mackenna Swenson | 1 comments I read this book 8-9 years ago when I was young. This girl has a scar that tingled every time before her life is in danger. She has learned through out her life that is what it means when her scar tingled. One time, she was suppose to get on a ferry boat with her dad, but her scar tingled. She said she felt sick so he took her home, but he got on the boat anyway. He ended up dying in an accident on the ferry boat that same day. Years later her mom is getting remarried so her and her sister are moving to the house of her mom fiancé and his son. While living there she has started getting more appearances from a man that has shown up through out her life, but only st night. She feels drawn to him, but she doesn’t trust him. She thinks he is dangerous because other girls like her have been found dead and the gardener was found dead in the tool shed with gardening shears sticking out of his chest.

I really hope someone can think of this book because I would love to read it again!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Mackenna, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36545 comments Mod
I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website, not the mobile app.

Genre or tone - murder mystery, romantic suspense, psychological thriller, horror, etc.?

Time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

Can you tell us more about the main characters - their jobs/skills/interests, how her mom met her fiance, etc.?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Mackenna, are you still looking for this or did you find it?